Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Am Not On The Run, You're The One Running Helter Skelter, Jibrin Replies Hembe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not On The Run, You're The One Running Helter Skelter, Jibrin Replies Hembe (429 Views)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not On The Run, You're The One Running Helter Skelter, Jibrin Replies Hembe by malagu: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2016
I am not on the run, you're the one running helter skelter, Jibrin replies Hembehttp://www.thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=122

Re: I Am Not On The Run, You're The One Running Helter Skelter, Jibrin Replies Hembe by Benikuuse(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2016
f
Re: I Am Not On The Run, You're The One Running Helter Skelter, Jibrin Replies Hembe by Benikuuse(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2016
hembe is from my constituency in jechira of benue. this guy is representing two local government, and he is from one of them. he only do projects in his local government leaving the other one as if he is not representing the whole of jechira. hembe God almighty is watching you. you forcefully collected the nomination ticket in APC mearnt for a woman, madam Mato, God is watching you, he is coming for you.
Re: I Am Not On The Run, You're The One Running Helter Skelter, Jibrin Replies Hembe by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
hembe is from my constituency in jechira of benue. this guy is representing two local government, and he is from one of them. he only do projects in his local government leaving the other one as if he is not representing the whole of jechira. hembe God almighty is watching you. you forcefully collected the nomination ticket in APC mearnt for a woman, madam Mato, God is watching you, he is coming for you.

Mato couldn't withstand Hembe's boys wink

(1) (Reply)

Youths And Roadmap To Greater Kwara / Drama In Abia As New Speaker Quits Less Than 24 Hours After Appointment / Fire Razes Down Popular Timber Market,Nnewi,Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.