Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) (22132 Views)

Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 election, a three time House Of Reps Member, Hon. Herman Hembe from Benue state who was recently sacked by Supreme court has announced his return back into his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party together with thousands of his supporters.

Recall that Hon. Herman Hembe was sacked from the House of Representative and replaced with Hon. Mrs Dorothy Mato by the Supreme court last year following a 'failed' primaries.

Decamping back to the party he said;

I have finally comeback home after an unbearable rigmarole in my political sojourn with the strange APC,thank you my people of Jechira-Barr Herman Hembe he said.

Hon.Hembe, according to his admirers is amongst lawmakers from Benue state who have worked for his people especially from the zone A axis.

More photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/more-troubles-for-apc-as-sacked-benue-lawmaker-herman-hembe-decamps-to-pdp-with-thousands-of-his-supporters-photos.html

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
That broom is dangerous in Benue state

30 Likes

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by AK6464(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
No be small thing o
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by GavelSlam: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
If not politics this one can not even see food to feed his family.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Benue people! Especially Tivs. ...

He will give them drinks, meat and later pay for pussy and they will all vote for him again. Mortgaging their future.

wanger50:
Your comment is funny to me. For your information, the Hembe guy has uncountable number of electrification, health, educational and road project scattered all over our constituency to his credit, l mean he personally bankrolled their execution. This explains why he is the only politician to have been elected thrice to the highly coveted position in recent times in our state. l know you were easily carried away by his young age. Don't be deceived, he may look guyish but is highly responsible and level headed at the same time.

Thanks for educating me on this and remaining civil. In the absence of a conflicting position (for now) I submit to this superior logic and wish Herman Hembe the best in his ambition.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by tribalistseun: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Benue people! Especially Tivs. ...

He will give them drinks, meat and later pay for pussy and they will all vote for him again. Mortgaging their future.
Shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by miracool946: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
d
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Give a tiv man pocho and burukutu and you have bought his loyalty for life

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thieves seeking selfish gratification

2 Likes

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by simonlee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by everlymoore86(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by dwilliams: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who is he by d way

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Political prostitutes angry Anyway the political transfer window have been opened. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by everlymoore86(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Belly politicians without integrity .

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her click on the link to see how to get yours https:///2IpD1c8
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by DonDiego(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hembe is the most useless liability any party can have. The young man is truly an ijiot.

Is this how PDP hopes to achieve victory at the, 2019 polls? By embracing renegades and outlaws?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Lukewayne: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
So because he defected, he means well for his people.if I were pdp I would not accept this defection. Nigerian politicians are all Dsame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by cashkid: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
if you want to habe an idea how 2019 election will löök like....Go and Check the number of registered Voters in each of the geopölitical Zone as released by Inec ....only North West with 18million registered Voters don Cover the Proudly 5percent Lol. Fingers crossed! grin

2 Likes

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by aolawale025: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
He's a proactive man. APC is finished in Benue

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Ahead of the 2019 election, a three time House Of Reps Member, Hon. Herman Hembe from Benue state who was recently sacked by Supreme court has announced his return back into his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party together with thousands of his supporters.

Recall that Hon. Herman Hembe was sacked from the House of Representative and replaced with Hon. Mrs Dorothy Mato by the Supreme court last year following a 'failed' primaries.

Decamping back to the party he said;

I have finally comeback home after an unbearable rigmarole in my political sojourn with the strange APC,thank you my people of Jechira-Barr Herman Hembe he said.

Hon.Hembe, according to his admirers is amongst lawmakers from Benue state who have worked for his people especially from the zone A axis.

More photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/more-troubles-for-apc-as-sacked-benue-lawmaker-herman-hembe-decamps-to-pdp-with-thousands-of-his-supporters-photos.html

lalasticlala

Again?
From PDP to APC to PDP. Anyways, ile ni abo

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
aolawale025:

He understands the game of politics

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Another brokeass goes back to his vomit

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by san316(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wish you good luck. Many of those people in APC came in because of the craze. Now their eyes are clear and they are going back home to roost.
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Did he later refund his previously paid salary as instructed by the Supreme court?

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Chaleeee: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
DonDiego:
Hembe is the most useless liability any party can have. The young man is truly an ijiot.

Is this how PDP hopes to achieve victory at the, 2019 polls? By embracing renegades and outlaws?

Politics is a game of numbers
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Chaleeee: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
aolawale025:

Though I'm not a fan of Hembe since his stint as NANS president but give it to him. He knows when to decamp.
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by DonDiego(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Chaleeee:

Politics is a game of numbers

Yes indeed. With a noxious politician like Hembe, the PDP is guaranteed a massive loss in NUMBERS of voters in Benue State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by kings09(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
He z no more a saint - gavelslam, madridguy

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo / Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.