Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance (2408 Views)

"Isoko Girl & Igbo Man" - Janema Shares Adorable Pre-Wedding Photo / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Awwwww!!! They both look absolutely stunning!!

Source: http://vianaija.com/2016/12/see-the-adorable-pre-wedding-photo-of-my-big-sis-and-her-fiance-photos/

God bless there union..!!!

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
More photos...

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by madridguy(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2016

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Elegance.

@ ngozi123: this could be us.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Classic!!!
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Smellymouth: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Kondomatic(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
What's her moniker make we use red marker write out of stock there.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Oh lawd!. .. Because of FP oh sad sad

Cute sha
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by AfroSamurai: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Em, who is the Nairalander?
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by angelTI(f): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Beautiful and simple pictures.

I know that Nigerians will get tired of of all these pre-this, pre-that pictures soonest
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Another person sister
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Poorboy: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Why the guy no change shoe and jean throughout the above pix? Just an observation
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2016
nice one..
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Everblazinggg(f): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Poorboy:
Why the guy no change shoe and jean throughout the above pix? Just an observation

No wonder your a poor boy
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by idupaul: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Seems they are wine lovers ..nice
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nixiepie(f): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Dope
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Idydarling(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2016
beauriful ♥ ♥ ♥... the 7th pix is my favorite
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Poorboy: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Everblazinggg:

No wonder your a poor boy
check the pix well the guy change shoe and jean?
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by sirOrubebe: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
The Nairalander no get moniker ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nickymezor(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2016
cool.. OP who is the nairalander nw?
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by littlemistress: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
So the story behind this pictures is you guys are alcoholics.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2016
What is her user name?

Nice thou.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Ngozi123(f): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Congrats to the couple.

madridguy:
Elegance.

@ ngozi123: this could be us.

This could also be you and someone else or me and someone else... just saying. grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na for bar dem meet ni? undecided
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by abdulaz: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's like the beard gangs are winning the contest in this era of pre-wedding pics.

#Safarigirl I see U. This could be us, But the beard gang has refused to initiate me. Dem say I no KwORIFY grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by LesbianBoy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rokiatu this could be us, but you too like money

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by VocalWalls: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
safarigirl:
Na for bar dem meet ni? undecided

Does it it matter?

Those that take pre-wedding shots at gardens, Na for bush them meet?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yes, isn't this simple and nice? Some folks will start selling gala in the name of taking prewedding shots
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Consider me Ngo.

Ngozi123:
Congrats to the couple.

This could also be you and someone else or me and someone else... just saying. grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander And Her Fiance by empress101(f): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
cool dis is one of d best I have seen so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Promoting Ponzi Scheme On Her Website / Olayode 'Toyo Baby' Juliana, Of Jennifa Diary Hot In New Pictures / Die-hard Arsenal Fan! DJ Cuppy Watching Arsenal Vs Sporting CP Live. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.