Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e (2442 Views)

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by mroop(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
An unidentified woman in a video that has gone viral
was seen rubbing the fruits she sells in between her
legs before packing them for sale. Lets say she wants
to clean it, but why in between her legs? I doubt
that her motives are pure!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zib0cBQqeE&feature=youtu.be

As seen in the video, she was looking left and right as
she rubbed the fruits between her legs one after
the other...

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/woman-caught-on-camera-rubbing-fruits.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by nerodenero: 9:22am On May 19, 2017
The reason I don't like buying food outside most especially places where the queue formed by people wanting to buy food is endless. In most cases, juju is involved.

The question is na only Iya Iskiru or Iya Basira food dey sweet pass wey dem go queue up like say their lives go stop if Iya Basira food never enter bellecheesy.

I don't always believe such before now I until I witnessed how a woman was beaten to stupor in Kaduna over washing her below part in pot meant for cooking for customers.

9ja matter tire me.
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by sunnysunny69(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2017
Customers will say to themself this fruit sweet die, not knowing they are eating pun*ni.
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2017
wat can i say
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by blackboy(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2017
Pls let us know her location so we could avoid her ASAP

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2017
So someone can't buy fruit in peace again
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by Evablizin(f): 9:39am On May 19, 2017
Is only God dt z protecting us in dis land called Nigeria,whn did in betw her legs turn 2 tap dt supplies water 4 cleaning nd washn of friuts,dis is horrible, EVIL FRUITS FROM A STRANGE WOMAN.
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by dangotesmummy: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
Nawa o.juju people everywhere. Shey we cannot buy fruits or foodstuffs in peace again without it being polluted by jazz people

Some people will avoid iya basirat food joint because they don't want to eat physically and spiritually contaminated food,yet they'll go to the market to buy foodstuffs not knowing its fetish and diabolic women and men who upgrade their jazz game so they can compete with each other in who sells more and faster
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by Realkenny(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
Dis is alarming

Nigeria don weak me FINISH
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by mytime24(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by SolexxBarry(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
[/s]German[s] Nigerian juice grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by eightsin(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
Jesu!! Shoot that woman already
Re: Woman Caught On Camera Rubbing The Fruits She Sells Between Her Legs(video)e by stevecantrell: 11:11am On May 20, 2017
From tequila glasses to mango , its getting riskier to spend your money in public places.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Goes On Another Drinking Spree With Friends / Alexx Ekubo is My House Boy - IK Ogbonna / What White-born German Martina Did To Look Like African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.