Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) (49308 Views)

What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by olanipek(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Boli Women Association Of Nigeria(BOWAN) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by januzaj(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
tolulinks:

All of you lots criticizing her are the stupid ones. She I s a princess for Christs sakes and do you actually think that the men carrying her were made to do that against there will? It's just showmanship and they still do it in India Asian subcontinent. It's just supposed to be fun and while not everyone may like it, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT BUT TO SAY ALL THAT STUFF SHOWS YOU ARE THE FOOL.
Shut up and stop thinking with your an*s.She is a princess and so fvcking what...we are in 2016 nigga not 1816

2 Likes

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin ;Dyes. the guy is just happy on the defeat of boko haram grin grin grin grin grin
CplusJason:
I guess you wanted to type "shoulder" bro..... cool
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by chuksville(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Now She'll Be Feelin Like...

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Ten12(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dos guards be like wat kind of stupid show be dis..anyhow man must chop shahh
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by CplusJason: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
yinkslinks:
grin grin grin ;Dyes. the guy is just happy on the defeat of boko haram grin grin grin grin grin
No wonder. Lol grin
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by markchidex: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
dis guards face no funny ooooo :-Xdis guards face no funny ooooo
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by sojikul(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
She deserves to .....

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
This tin still exist?
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is rubbish. The royal family in question display stupidity at this age. To be sincere if the king still live in the old age what about the princess.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by zubby29(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
januzaj:
Useless people
I don't see anything magnificent here.All I see is showcasing of stupidity by a royal family
y d hate?
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by seyikola: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Great grand splendor elegance wow
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by shenaxy: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Any Yoruba guy remember "angbe iyawo lo ile oko, ile alaja meji ni ile was"
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by nery4u(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
cryona lo jin eru ni baba... is uncalled for
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
erico2k2:
Plz reboot it's called tradition . Take a leaf frm the indians
i know its tradition.....but its archaic and old form of slavery......
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na xo i c am oh
2kaybiel:
Marriage these days ehn
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by WHOcarex: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is she a virgin? If no,then they should throw her the hell away with that chair. undecided
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
I dont get dat bros
danthamccoy:
The guard frowning be thinking - na so my mates go see me dey carry woman for shoulder. This life is a pot of beans. grin
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Cynthiabelle(f): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Those aren't palace guards(probably undertakers hence the frown). The bride's grandfather was the former king of Ota and he joined his ancestors in the late 1980s.
What you're seeing is a display of political loot. The bride's father is senator Gbolahan Dada, the senator currently representing Ota and environs.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Slavery of the highest order
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Boring: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Another man carry her, na still another man go fvck her undecided
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
I can't be comfortable on this.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Olohun ma je ki iya je wa. Able bodied men carry a wife to their fellow man, meanwhile her leg no break and she no cripple.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by yeko68: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
I hope they will be there to always carry her to the bedroom whenever Oga wants to sample abunna.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by horlanraywarju(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why she no kúkú sidon on top human being instead of chair. Rubbish! undecided undecided
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by timmyblast(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2016
there is no LOYALTY in ROYALTY, im not saying the system is FAULTY but the truth is SALTY...

TimmYblasT
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2016
gaskiyamagana:
Human carrying another human being on soldier for social recognision and prestige is out dated if not barbaric.

SHOULDER

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days / Igwe Jerome Ezeneche, King Of 6 Nations: Nigeria's Most Respected In Thailand / French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.