Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Who Is A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Prostitute? (5646 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2007
Please who really is a prostitute? I was made to understand that it is only a girl who bleeps for money! I also added that a girl who has more than one boyfriend is a prostitute. Isn't that true?
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by trinigirl1(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2007
I can't believe a 26 year male is asking such a stupid question. You must be joking. It is a joke.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2007
The question is to clarify if a prostitute is only a person who get laid for cash or also include one who has more than a boyfriend.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by trinigirl1(f): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2007
ok,

A prostitute by definition is someone who gives sex for some type of financial benefit, be it  food, clothing, jewellry, money, cars, rent etc. on a regular basis.  It's a career to them, a job. It's how they survive.

A man or woman who sleeps with many men or women is considered PROMISCUOUS. Meaning their sexual behaviour is morally wrong and unhealthy. But she is not a prostitute if she does not receive gifts in exchange for sex.

More than one boyfriend does not make her a prostitute
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by CrazyMan(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2007
Sleep for money isn’t the only reason that qualifies someone to become a prostitute.
Anyone that has more than one sexual partner is a prostitute
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by trinigirl1(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2007
well crazykid you're entitled to your own foolish opinions
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Busta(f): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2007
crazykid:

Sleep for money isn’t the only reason that qualifies someone to become a prostitute.
Anyone that has more than one sexual partner is a prostitute
Really?

trini_girl:

LMAO grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2007
Very stupid thread! I'm not surprised it was started by gaywaka embarassed
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by CrazyMan(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
trini_girl:

Why are you taking it so personal
or are you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2007
A prostitute is either an amateur local league sex player or a Seria-A professional sex player of any gender.

A prostitute collects payment in cash or kind to date you and sleep with you. And can even marry you for the same financial and social benefits.

A higly celebrated Nollywood actor was a gigolo in the 1980s when he came into Lagos from Warri. And many popular Nollywood actresses actually use acting as the masquerade for prostitution, because they only need to go on posing and posturing as Nollywood stars while hawking themselves to the highest bidders from Lagos to Abuja to London to Paris to New York and back to Lagos. And they change roles as they change lovers.

If a babe with more than one bobo is seen as a prostitute, then the guy with more than one babe is equally a prostitute.
After all, two can play.

If guys are looking for sex more than love, go for prostitutes on the streets, because they are cheaper than the college and university campus prostitutes and part-time working class prostitutes in offices.

Just take your time to select the clean ones and since they are pay as you go, just pay for your satisfaction and go on with your life.
No constant phone calls and texts from the campus prostitutes and office prostitutes posing and posturing as girlfriends.

You only have to pay her everytime you do it.
But a fake girlfriend will even get N50,000 from a fall guy without even showing her Victoria's Secret.
To pass through the corridor alone can cost N100, 000 with hard labour of wooing her and taking her out for dates until you have toured the whole city.
That's why fast and smart guys have to use sugar-coated words, lies and fake promises to lay these babes and ladies. Because, if going out with them is a game of wits.

A true girlfriend is the one who is willing to love you intoto without even asking for a cup of water.

Best advice: Go out with babes and ladies who are working and earning good salaries. And avoid those who are dependants, parasites and financial liabilities.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2007
I still maintain that a girl or boy who has more than one sex partner is a prostitute (an ashawo).
Radiant why are you picking at me? The thread is not refering to you please!
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Sayoh: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2007
I tink wt ure talkin about is promiscuity. A prostitute accordin 2d dictionary is s'one who sells sex 4money. Itz a nigerian slang 2call a promiscous person ashawo
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by ghengis(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
I think wt ure talkin about is promiscuity. A prostitute accordin 2d dictionary is s'one who sells sex 4money. Itz a nigerian slang 2call a promiscous person ashawo
@fynewaka
that is practical english lessons Part-1.
Thank you Sayoh but pls dont relent hoping practise can make perfect for fynewaka too
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2007
Gaywaka, ain't picking on you just not surprised you be posting such a thread.

Goodluck in your seminar tho'.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by U1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2007
Just any gurl that demands for dough all the time.I mean a parasite.And also the animashaun that's if you understand.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by McKren(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2007
If we are a very sincere people nobody will post anything on this thread. How many married Niaja men have been able to keep to their wives all through their life time let alone youths.
What matters is not how we fall but how we are able to rise, suggesting that a boy or girl should be labelled a prostitute merely because he has fallen is a bit harsh in my view.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by trinigirl1(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2007
fada god , you people

ok , a female in Nigeria with more than one boyfriend is a prostitute
a male in Nigeria with more than one girlfriend is a playa! and receives props for his behaviour from friends

a non Nigerian female with more than one boyfriend is promiscuous
a non Nigerian male with more than one girlfriend is a playa! and receives props for his behaviour from friends.

any questions? grin
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2007
@ trini girl
Ashawo na ashawo lol, Mind you it is not only women that are ashawos, men also are!
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by ifele(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2009
The word ashawo is used wrongly to refer to prostitutes.

ashawo is a yoruba word but it does not mean prostitute in yoruba

the right word for prostitute is ale

ashawo or ashewo means money changer
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by joobreel(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2009
@poster
go listen to MI's track-fast money, fast car.
the meaning is clearly stated there
lol
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by romsky: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by ijleke(f): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ POSTER A PROSTITUTE IS A WOMAN/MAN WHO EXCHANGES SEX FOR MONEY, CARS , ETC THATS THE THE DIFINITION BUT IF YOU SAY A WOMAN WHO HAS MORE THAN ONE BOYFY IS ONE THEN THAT LEAVES ME BY SAYING ANY MAN THAT HAS MORE THAN 1 GALFY IS A PROSTITUTE,
Re: Who Is A Prostitute? by Amigoz(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2009
ifele:

The word ashawo is used wrongly to refer to prostitutes.

ashawo is a yoruba word but it does not mean prostitute in yoruba

the right word for prostitute is ale

ashawo or ashewo means money changer

I thot 'ale' is concubine

Prostitute in d dictionary as some peeps have quoted means exchanging sex 4 money,

However, depending on if you are the giver, receiver or victim it can be as relative as u want to define it !!

(1) (Reply)

List People Who Died Doing What They Loved / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. / 14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.