Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood (25424 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TunezMedia: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2016
According to popular Nigerian actress, Rahama Sadau an audio recording has been making rounds especially on Whatsapp, on a supposed proposal that tempted her to change her religion in exchange for millions of Dollars and a role in a Hollywood movie.

In a statement, the actress addressed the issue stating her disappointment at the originator of the recording, and urged that its circulation be stopped.

Here is Her Press Release: 

"Shortly after my sudden expulsion from acting in films in Kannywood, video a letter published in October 2016, an audio recording began making the rounds, especially on Whatsapp, on a supposed proposal that I had been tempted to change my religion in exchange for millions of Dollars and a role in a Hollywood movie. Words of harsh condemnation have accompanied this false statement.

Sadly,without clarification, respected elders and clerics resorted to writing about it on social media;condemning me, some advising me not to be swayed by this so called temptation.I am deeply saddened by this accusation, and the fact that it generated comments from society fathers and religious elders without verification. This has offended my family and friends, hence why I have been left with no choice, but to address this issue publicly.I hereby categorically state that the contents of the recording about me are baseless and untrue. It is merely a very poor attempt at defamation of character.

My work anywhere in the world remains strictly professional and the issue of my faith has never and will never be a bargaining tool, nor is it a clause in any terms and conditions in my engagements. Sadly Akon, who is of Senegalese origin, a Muslim and philanthropist to his country has also been dragged into this and been tagged an “infidel”by the media reports of some Islamic leaders.

Although the first audio is available, the engineer of this false statement did not state his name,attempts are still being made to identify the creator. In the interim, I urge those circulating the said malicious statement to please stop, and my well-wishers and relatives continue to offer their support and belief in my stand. Wherever my profession may lead me, I will be recognized and accepted first as an African, a Nigerian and I proudly respect my heritage, which is taking me places."

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-rahama-sadau-offered-millions.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by baybeeboi: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2016
OP, your topic did not help the girl's attempt at trying to debunk the the story.

Meanwhile, if not for the fear of the religious preys up North, this girl will dump Islam without second thought......,,its obvious

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2016
With all due respect and sincerity, who Islam epp?

P.S.
Stop quoting me all you fanatics. I don't have anything against Islam, we all worship one God.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by DirtyGold: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Imagine story... Who she epp?
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

What's tha business?

18 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by rabex123(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
And it made front page.abeg

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by KayodeAjani: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok but its not easy to set aside Islam as a religion

Something that was been taught b4 she grew to know her parents
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rag head mumu journalism

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
.Northerners I hail thee... in an attempt to behead her you have to come up with fabricated stories chaii

Northern women iyaf suffered

Islam

Islam

Islam

it shall not be well with that Arab man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by kamatofeelz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kai dis years was like this for Sarah_-_-_-_-_- ups and downs too much but God will make a way for his pple just b good

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by barrysome001: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Well said
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by kamatofeelz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kai dis years was like this for Sadau_-_-_-_-_- ups and downs too much but God will make a way for his pple just b good
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
So, they fear she might have dumped Islam, but why ban her in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
its her choice...that wont stop God from being God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
must you guys pull people down. one need to be careful with people. every body will like you if you are poor. once dey perceive breakthrough they will set in motion to pull you down.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:
abi now, who Christianity epp?

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Seriously they don't need to give her any kobo to change are religion. To be honest what do people gain in been Muslims . I have vowed to never be a Muslim because there are many things wrong with Islam many things!!!!! They preach hate u can easily become a terrorist through there teachings! What a fucking religion!! Christianity is love !! I don't even wanna call christianity a religion because its lifestyle and no Christian can ever force to be a Christian its what u willingly choose by yourself. My dad, mum grandparents were Muslims but they willingly converted. Now my dad is a pastor! She knows that if she converts to Christian she might end up killed because its not the first time!!

29 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by 21bc: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
I her mind she is like
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by januzaj(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Me

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by YhungPablo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
part of the chibok girls

who's she
who's her fada
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by babadem2much(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
baybeeboi:
OP, your topic did not help the girl's attempt at trying to debunk the the story.

Meanwhile, if not for the fear of the religious preys up North, this girl will dump Islam without second thought......,,its obvious

So true,,, most of my guys are complaining innermostly about their Islam faith that them reverting will amount to #Jihad on them...

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by LifeofAirforce1: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
this is serious
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Hakeem12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
greatjoey:

It is not strictly her choice. If she dares dump that satanic worshipping, she stops visiting the north cos, they will call for her head immediately. Islam is like a cult. The act is called 'Apostacy' in Islam and the penalty is death in Islamic world. It is good she debunked publicly like she just did.
satanic worshipping you say? its very clear you are a misguided fool who is trying to prove knowledgeable. Apostacy my foot. How many people have been killed in your area for leaving Islam. Get your facts right. Islam does not impose itself on no one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
greatjoey:

It is not strictly her choice. If she dares dump that satanic worshipping, she stops visiting the north cos, they will call for her head immediately. Islam is like a cult. The act is called 'Apostacy' in Islam and the penalty is death in Islamic world. It is good she debunked publicly like she just did.
please what is the punishment for Apostacy in christianity? woe betides you and your likes if you fail to come out straight with your response.

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by engrchykae(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:
islam have helped and is still helping the northern elite to keep the society in a pyramidal shape,where the emirs and imams are placed at the top of the pyramid structure while the numerous ignorants and poor are used to lay the foundation of the pyramid.christianity is also a tool but has a defect through its too much liberty and freedom to read and interpret their holybook as they wish,they ask questions which is not permitted in the latest tool of human subjugation,islam.few unreligious crooks invented religion as a tool to control others.there is God but religion isnt the way to him.eg the government who made the law is the greatest law-breaker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Hakeem12(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
michaelandre:
Seriously they don't need to give her any kobo to change are religion. To be honest what do people gain in been Muslims . I have vowed to never be a Muslim because there are many things wrong with Islam many things!!!!! They preach hate u can easily become a terrorist through there teachings! What a fucking religion!! Christianity is love !! I don't even wanna call christianity a religion because its lifestyle and no Christian can ever force to be a Christian its what u willingly choose by yourself. My dad, mum grandparents were Muslims but they willingly converted. Now my dad is a pastor! She knows that if she converts to Christian she might end up killed because its not the first time!!
And in what way does Islam does Islam preach hatred, it is even commanded on the Quran to be good to ones neighbour and people of other faith especially Jews and xtrians

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
DirtyGold:
Imagine story... Who she epp?
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

What's tha business?
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Larablink(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
They should allow this lady rest now. They expelled her from kannywood, now she that God have promoted her and they have been put to shame. They don't know what to say again they brought this one up. Yeye people undecided

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by akoredebadru(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Islam is the way, my pride and my life after and death

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
michaelandre:
May you never share the grace or have any course to join Islam till death. Amin.

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hakeem12:
And in what way does Islam does Islam preach hatred, it is even commanded on the Quran to be good to ones neighbour and people of other faith especially Jews and xtrians
Leave that dude alone. he thinks so important of himself by bringing up stories of how he converted blabla.
His not gonna be the first convert neither will he be the last. i dont wish him Islam at all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London / US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.