Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ (925 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / What Exactly Is The True Gospel ? / The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2009
Watch the Gospel of Jesus Christ as told by Paul Washer. Many of us who think that we are Christians are in for a shock.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSuivY6miY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2009
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
@poster; what are you saying? is your intention as the intention of the video piece speaker saying there are no true or just handful of christian, rather true christians alive? what then are the majority, christians only by name, destined for hell fire?

let me then pst these sets of questions to you and the author of the video and any christian who care to approach any or all;

1. what was the religion of jesus, if any relative to the religion or religions if not just one religion of john and his father zachariah, elijah,elisha, job, jonah, solomon, david, samuel, king saul, moses, aaron, joseph and his brothers and sisters, jacob, isaac, abraham and lot, noah, enoch, adam?

2. please calibrate their religion, or religion of each person if you thing they all did not have the same religion. name what you think they have and what jesus had, unless he had no religion.

3. if jesus did not have any religion, and moses had a religion, and that religion of moses is the same of father jacob who was neither a jew nor children of israel by ethnicity because both came after him, just like christian and christianity came after jesus, but if jacob had the same religion as his father isaac, grand father abraham, and human generations before these, noah, enoch, adam had the same religion, is that religion not something other than jew and christian?

4. what is the name of that religion, and is it still alive among man or completely dead, even practised by these noble man, especially abraham whom every so called monotheistic religion is claiming a source from?

5. if ths religion is alive name it and give us reason you say it is?

6. if the religion is dead, please give us the reason that none of the so called monotheisms is not it?

7. why would the Creator allow the ways of these men, especially His Friend, Abraham died and what is it replaced with?

8. to therefore be true christian which is christlike, should it not be inclusive of the religion and all instruction of jesus as you know it, a religion that one will take to be the religion of all the Godly men before him, especially Abraham, and definitely Moses whose law and way he practised and warned against any to abandoned it?
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ olabowale,

Jesus did not bring religion as we are capable of doing that by ourselves.  Watch what He brought in the video below and avail yourself of this wonderful privilege.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAS81NIg8Vw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by KunleOshob(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
olabowale:

@poster; what are you saying? is your intention as the intention of the video piece speaker saying there are no true or just handful of christian, rather true christians alive? what then are the majority, christians only by name, destined for hell fire?

let me then pst these sets of questions to you and the author of the video and any christian who care to approach any or all;

1. what was the religion of jesus, if any relative to the religion or religions if not just one religion of john and his father zachariah, elijah,elisha, job, jonah, solomon, david, samuel, king saul, moses, aaron, joseph and his brothers and sisters, jacob, isaac, abraham and lot, noah, enoch, adam?

2. please calibrate their religion, or religion of each person if you thing they all did not have the same religion. name what you think they have and what jesus had, unless he had no religion.

3. if jesus did not have any religion, and moses had a religion, and that religion of moses is the same of father jacob who was neither a jew nor children of israel by ethnicity because both came after him, just like christian and christianity came after jesus, but if jacob had the same religion as his father isaac, grand father abraham, and human generations before these, noah, enoch, adam had the same religion, is that religion not something other than jew and christian?

4. what is the name of that religion, and is it still alive among man or completely dead, even practised by these noble man, especially abraham whom every so called monotheistic religion is claiming a source from?

6. if the religion is dead, please give us the reason that none of the so called monotheisms is not it?

7. why would the Creator allow the ways of these men, especially His Friend, Abraham died and what is it replaced with?

8. to therefore be true christian which is christlike, should it not be inclusive of the religion and all instruction of jesus as you know it, a religion that one will take to be the religion of all the Godly men before him, especially Abraham, and definitely Moses whose law and way he practised and warned against any to abandoned it?

Jesus did not come primarily to start a religion but primarily to reconcile man to God and show man the way to the Kingdom through living a life pleasing unto God. The truth is that most religious practises [Islam especially] are man made and man thinks he can massage God's ego through praising and worshiping him. But that might not be entirely correct as this is how the bible recommends we practise religion: James 1:27:
27 Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
its so simple yet men can't understand it and we have to add our own to it thinking we can please God through our hypocrisy hence the reason why your prophet in his over zealouness had to invent so many doctrines and impose it on others just in his bid to "please" God. This practise by your prophet is still being seen in religion today and that is why we have so many sects and religions springing up everyday with all sorts of man made beliefs being imposed on others. The way to God is not about "religion" but living a righteous life as christ taught us.
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
@olabowale and KunleOshob,

The message of Jesus Christ is to enter the narrow gate.  Watch and listen to the narration in the video below by John MacArthur:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogzpMpY7R8g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
@kunleOshob: « #5 on: Today at 02:06:23 PM »
Jesus did not come primarily to start a religion
the religion of the 'prophets', is what he followed and ask others to always follow. therefore you are saying christianity, obviously a religion is wrong then,

but primarily to reconcile man to God and show man the way to the Kingdom through living a life pleasing unto God.
these are the exact duties of moses, and previous prophets before his; abraham for example shunned all idolatry. lot shunned homosexualism. now shunned all the evil of his people, reconciling them to Creator's prescribed way! Moses did exactly the same against egypt, and even the calf worshipping children of israel.

The truth is that most religious practises [Islam especially] are man made and man thinks he can massage God's ego through praising and worshiping him.
Lets look at christianity for a moment: The name was given by people in antioch, and clapping, singing dancing etc are not manmade? Howabout the organs and the drummings, considering that not all Christian sects follow the same process in their worship.

But then we see that to be muslim, you must believe in Creator as One, make 5 daily Salah, gives charity, fast, hajj and other good deeds.

But that might not be entirely correct as this is how the bible recommends we practise religion: James 1:27:
27 Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
In addition to declaration that The Creator is One the muslims takes care of widows an orphans and other major rsponsibilities, so I dont know what you are saying!

its so simple yet men can't understand it and we have to add our own to it thinking we can please God through our hypocrisy hence the reason why your prophet in his over zealouness had to invent so many doctrines and impose it on others just in his bid to "please" God.
I am going to freeze the time before Jesus, say when Moses was alive, leading as prophet!When Jesus began to add what he added, originally to what his people though was addition to whatever they thought is original from Moses, they the Children of Israel would have said the same thing about Jesus, adding through his zealotness his own doctrines! One of the very reasons he was not accepted by them, even as a prophet! I wonder what doctrine that Muhammad introduced that jesus, moses, and others rejected, considering that Jesus prostrated his face, etc?

This practise by your prophet is still being seen in religion today and that is why we have so many sects and religions springing up everyday with all sorts of man made beliefs being imposed on others.
Before the islam of Muhammad there were all the religions on earth, already established, including many of their sects; specifically many christian sects. When Islam of Muhammad was established, other new ways are mere sects of already established religion before Islam. If any of those newer sects came about because of Islam, following it, then, it tells us that whatever religion they are following, they do not believe in that religion, so if mormor sects or seventh day adventist, or jehovah witness came about, then they did not believe in christianity. if they came about other than because of Islam, first i dont know why you are not being sincere, and secondly Muhammad (AS) already prophesised that your sects will be 72 anyway, at the end of the day!

The way to God is not about "religion" but living a righteous life as christ taught us.
While you fail to show us how you arrive at your conclusions, about Muhaamd (AS) as you put it above, you failed, also to show if Jesus better those before him, namely Moses who actually saved all his people, etc, Abraham who is termed the father of Faith, while such a title is not at anytime given that title, yet you white washed everything by an empty unsubstantiated elevation of Jesus, when his people he was sent to can calibrate prophethood, and say that Jesus is never as equal in the messengership leading the people as Moses. Are you saying that Moses did not lead anyone to righteousness or the John son of Zachariah who no one can tell us his sin on anything, yet Jesus destroyed the table of the moneychanger, preaching in the wilderness instead of the human habitation, killing the innocent figtree, the drowning of the swine which you relish, calling people fools when he said anyone doing this is destined to fire, comparing a group of people to dogs just because they are not israelites, similar reason his tribes' people call others dentiles. then saying that people should be brought before him and be slained, saying that he brought wars and not peace, asking therefore for purchase of swords if you have no bag (whats in that bag, anyone knows?) and finally blaming God for unanswered prayers.

is this the hallmark of what makes him better and he is the one to follow?

@modupe01 (m); « #6 on: Today at 02:51:18 PM »
@olabowale and KunleOshob,

The message of Jesus Christ is to enter the narrow gate. Watch and listen to the narration in the video below by John MacArthur:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogzpMpY7R8g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1
i at least appreciate you, since you stay away from my questions of trying to define jesus. your silence tells me that you dont know. why should i belief the direction you are steering me, shouldnt you be asking these pundits to help you concerning my questions?
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
olabowale:

olabowale:

@modupe01 (m); « #6 on: Today at 02:51:18 PM » i at least appreciate you, since you stay away from my questions of trying to define jesus. your silence tells me that you dont know. why should i belief the direction you are steering me, shouldnt you be asking these pundits to help you concerning my questions?

You still don't get it.  Your religion or theirs doesn't count.  The question all religious folks need to answer is why would you be admitted to heaven?  If Christians would barely make it you need to ask yourself what chance do you have in making it.  The video below answers these questions and also corrects the misconceptions that a lot of religious people have about the reason Jesus came to this cosmos earth.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztTd69C6YvI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
I haven't watched the videos, but I know very well a certain man of God, fearless in his presentation and declaration of the gospel of Jesus Christ - a man named Paul Washer. You will do well to listen to him.
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
@mODUPE01:[Quote]You still don't get it. Your religion or theirs doesn't count. The question all religious folks need to answer is why would you be admitted to heaven?[/quote]I got it, the reason am responding which you failed to even approach. Maybe i should have asked JeSoul. Aburo, she ongbo? I thought religions do not count and it will include Judaism, too. I am not interested in Heaven but Paradise. Heaven is where Hell and Paradise are located, while you are simply interested in it, you may just be admitted to the other while I am admitted to Paradise!

If Christians would barely make it you need to ask yourself what chance do you have in making it.
Christians will never make Paradise. They may make the other in Heaven!

The video below answers these questions and also corrects the misconceptions that a lot of religious people have about the reason Jesus came to this cosmos earth.
Is the reason Jesus came to this cosmos earth, not in the Gospel he preached, just like the Torah that Moese preached telling us why he came to this cosmos earth, like the reason for Muhammad can be found in the Quran, therefore, did Jesus say that he was sent to the Yorubas or strictly to the Children of Israel, leading the lost among them back to the precept of Moses' laws, which prompted Jesus saying 'whosoever abrogates or asked anyone to abrogate shall be the least in the kingdom of heaven; hell'. I say your preacher in the video, if he says anything other than authentic words of Jesus, if you can get any, he is not to be believed.
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 2:10am On Nov 20, 2009
olabowale:

@mODUPE01:I got it, the reason am responding which you failed to even approach. Maybe i should have asked JeSoul. Aburo, she ongbo? I thought religions do not count and it will include Judaism, too. I am not interested in Heaven but Paradise. Heaven is where Hell and Paradise are located, while you are simply interested in it, you may just be admitted to the other while I am admitted to Paradise!

The highlighted above says it all.  Your religion, which you tenaciously cling to says that your goal is paradise and not heaven.  Heaven is not your goal.  That is why I am challenging you to consider what Jesus came for since it is different from what your religion is presenting to you.

olabowale:

Christians will never make Paradise. They may make the other in Heaven!

Christians will never go to the paradise presented in your religion.  We all have to enter through the narrow gate that leads to eternal life which is the life time of the never dying God.  Any other road is what is called the broad way that millions of people find but it is the way that leads to eternal damnation.

olabowale:

Is the reason Jesus came to this cosmos earth, not in the Gospel he preached, just like the Torah that Moese preached telling us why he came to this cosmos earth, like the reason for Muhammad can be found in the Quran, therefore, did Jesus say that he was sent to the Yorubas or strictly to the Children of Israel, leading the lost among them back to the precept of Moses' laws, which prompted Jesus saying 'whosoever abrogates or asked anyone to abrogate shall be the least in the kingdom of heaven; hell'. I say your preacher in the video, if he says anything other than authentic words of Jesus, if you can get any, he is not to be believed.

This is the message:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but  have eternal life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17).

This shows that Salvation is possibe for every person because God Himself provided our way of escape. 

"But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:cool

"For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). 

"But was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquities of us all" (Isaiah 53:5,6).
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 3:33am On Nov 20, 2009
@Modupe01: #11 on: Today at 02:10:12 AM »
The highlighted above says it all. Your religion, which you tenaciously cling to says that your goal is paradise and not heaven. Heaven is not your goal. That is why I am challenging you to consider what Jesus came for since it is different from what your religion is presenting to you.
So that I show you how naive the above statement is; the baptism of Jesus claims that the gate of heaven opens and two things occurred:

1. the dovelike thing flew down.
2. the voice was heard all the way from there.

The above 2 conditions along with the gate of heaven opening makes it a common thing, since, Elijah or was it Elisha and of course Jesus were lifted to heaven. None of them is reported to have entered Paradise, yet, even though we read that the christians postulate that Jesus wrestled death or satan or both in Hell. We see that Hell is not on earth. So while you hope for heaven, the door(s) of Paradise may not be opened for people except those who are mulsims. Hence, is heaven, a generic place that contains many things what a person wishes to go, or is it Paradise, a specific place?

This is the message:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17).
The speaker(s) is/are not Jesus, yet thet counted it as saying of Jesus; its difficult to know the truth of who said what.

This shows that Salvation is possibe for every person because God Himself provided our way of escape.
"But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:cool.
"For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).
Neither of the verses was revealed or spoken by Jesus.

"But was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquities of us all" (Isaiah 53:5,6).
OT which no Christian pays any attntion except lip service.
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2009
olabowale:

@Modupe01: #11 on: Today at 02:10:12 AM » So that I show you how naive the above statement is; the baptism of Jesus claims that the gate of heaven opens and two things occurred:

1. the dovelike thing flew down.
2. the voice was heard all the way from there.

The above 2 conditions along with the gate of heaven opening makes it a common thing, since, Elijah or was it Elisha and of course Jesus were lifted to heaven. None of them is reported to have entered Paradise, yet, even though we read that the christians postulate that Jesus wrestled death or satan or both in Hell. We see that Hell is not on earth. So while you hope for heaven, the door(s) of Paradise may not be opened for people except those who are mulsims. Hence, is heaven, a generic place that contains many things what a person wishes to go, or is it Paradise, a specific place?

Let us just say that our object of worship and destination are different. Muslim's goal is not heaven and the Christian's hope is not Al jannah.

olabowale:

The speaker(s) is/are not Jesus, yet thet counted it as saying of Jesus; its difficult to know the truth of who said what.

All Scriptures are inspired by God. The Words spoken by Jesus I usually colour them red and the ones spoken by the Apostles and prophets I colour code them blue. Nevertheless, whether coloured red or blue I don't think you are a believer in any of them because if you truly believed in the words of Jesus you would have taken John 14:6 serious when He said "I am the Way, the truth and the Life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me" Does that make any sense to you?

olabowale:

Neither of the verses was revealed or spoken by Jesus.

What have you done with the ones Jesus said directly?

olabowale:

OT which no Christian pays any attntion except lip service.

That may be true of some but not all. Genuine Christians know that the truths in the OT is revealed in the NT and that you cannot fully understand the NT without the OT. Jesus is the OT revealed in the New Testament.
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Horus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
GOD EQUALS GHOST AND GOSPEL EQUALS GHOST SPELL

What most of our brothers and sisters do not do, is go into the etymological dictionary when looking up the roots of words. So when eye say, GOD MEANS GHOST, they say, “it doesn't mean that, that is just something your teacher made up” as eye have heard since my posting this 9 knowledge liberation information among my kith and kindred. Here, we will see the root of the word GOD and GOSPEL. As to show and prove that GOD=GHOST and GOSPEL= GHOST SPELL.

god
O.E. god "supreme being, deity," from P.Gmc. *guthan (cf. Du. god, Ger. Gott, O.N. guð, Goth. guþ), from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked" (cf. Skt. huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke." But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- "poured," from root *gheu- "to pour, pour a libation" (source of Gk. khein "to pour," khoane "funnel" and khymos "juice;" also in the phrase khute gaia "poured earth," referring to a burial mound). "Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" [Watkins]. Cf. also Zeus. Not related to good. Originally neut. in Gmc., the gender shifted to masc. after the coming of Christianity. O.E. god was probably closer in sense to L. numen. A better word to translate deus might have been P.Gmc. *ansuz, but this was only used of the highest deities in the Gmc. religion, and not of foreign gods, and it was never used of the Christian God. It survives in Eng. mainly in the personal names beginning in Os-. [LIKE OSIRIS]

ghost
O.E. gast "soul, spirit, life, breath," from P.Gmc. *ghoizdoz (cf. O.S. gest, O.Fris. jest, M.Du. gheest, Ger. Geist "spirit, ghost"wink, from PIE base *ghois- "to be excited, frightened" (cf. Skt. hedah "wrath;" Avestan zaesha- "horrible, frightful;" Goth. usgaisjan, O.E. gæstan "to frighten"wink. This was the usual W.Gmc. word for "supernatural being," and the primary sense seems to have been connected to the idea of "to wound, tear, pull to pieces." The surviving O.E. senses, however, are in Christian writing, where it is used to render L. spiritus, a sense preserved in Holy Ghost. Modern sense of "disembodied spirit of a dead person" is attested from c.1385 and returns the word toward its ancient sense. Most IE words for "soul, spirit" also double with ref. to supernatural spirits. Many have a base sense of "appearance" (e.g. Gk. phantasma; Fr. spectre; Pol. widmo, from O.C.S. videti "to see;" O.E. scin, O.H.G. giskin, originally "appearance, apparition," related to O.E. scinan, O.H.G. skinan "to shine"wink.

spell (n.)
"incantation, charm," O.E. spell "story, speech," from P.Gmc. *spellan (cf. O.N. spjall, O.H.G. spel, Goth. spill "report, discourse, tale;" Ger. Beispiel "example;" see spell (v.1)). Meaning "set of words with magical powers, incantation, charm" first recorded 1579. Spellbound is attested from 1799, from bound "fastened."
"The term 'spell' is generally used for magical procedures which cause harm, or force people to do something against their will -- unlike charms for healing, protection, etc." ["Oxford Dictionary of English Folklore"]

So here, we see undeniable evidence that the word God is Ghost. Every time you use it, as you can see by definition, you are “invoking” GHOST FORCES. As explained, this Ghost force is 3 Ether which is the death of 6 Ether as 6 Ether is the death of 9 Ether. In Nature, the Caucasian is the personification of this GHOSTATIONAL FORCE. So when you hear people saying “God help me” he/she is inadvertently conjuring up Ghost Forces. These Ghost forces are the death in the universe as explained in the earlier blogs. Every time you hear a 5%er says that “he is god”, he is possessing himself with these 6 Ether Forces. This makes the adherent of this doctrine sound silly to those who know their forces, those meaning Caucasians. So in that, one knows the nature of god by knowing the nature of Caucasians. And in their Holy book which is the book of the dead called the BIBLE, God does more destructiion than Satan. God lies to Adam and Eve in the garden, it is the first lie told in a book of many lies.

The etymological and original name of JESUS is GASES – CONSCIOUS FIRE GASES. In other words, Jesus is SIX ETHER, and was called Bal, Elyon, Marduk, Dagon, Bel, et cetera, in western Asia; Amen Ra, (not Re), Osiris, Harmachis, Horus, Sobek, et cetera, in Egipt; Sol, Jupiter, Zeus, Lord, Bacchus, et cetera, in Europe; Buddha, Krishna, Rama, et cetera, in other parts of Asia. Jesus (Leviathan) in its Moon, that is, Ghost manifestation is called Thoth Anubis, Hermes, Sin, Siva, God, Christ, et cetera.

Jesus (Six Ether) produces Ghost (God) and this is why it is written that Jesus is the way to God, because without Jesus to produce Ghost, meaning through worshiping this force named JESUS, there would be no god, meaning, there would be no GHOST SPIRIT to represent 3 Ether in this cycle on the Space Matter and Time circle that we are in now. Originally and spiritually, Jesus is the spirit creator of the Phoenician People and, physically, it is the Phoenician People – this is one reason why most Jews disclaim and reject Jesus.

Most other Caucasians accept Jesus because (1) They found out it produces Ghost and Ghost is their sustainer and creator (2) Jesus gave the other Caucasians a chance to get back at the Jews for refusting to share riches and universal knowledge with them (3) Jesus, (as Phoenician People or their spirit Six Ether) is not friend of Woolly-Haired People, and this is why Africa today above the Sahara Desert is mostly in the hands and control of people other than the Woolly-Haired Africans and (4) the man called Jesus was the saviour of the Caucasian Race, because they saw him as someone God had sent them as THE GOAT GOD (Pan) by whose sacrifice would keep Caucasians in ruling power by deflecting justice from the guilty until the end of the Moon Cycle. Therefore, Jesus is not friend of the Woolly-Haired ETHER UTOPIAN Race and the first major slave ship was called THE GOOD SHIP JESUS. So remember, everytime you say god or Jesus, you are opening up a vortex of all types of spirity beings to enter you and cause you to think in adverse to Nature knowledge and your own 9 Knowledge forces.

LET IT BE REMEMBERED ALWAYS, AND LET IT BE KNOWN! USE REASON!
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
There is only one gate.  Jesus is that Gate (door).  After you have entered that gate you then have to walk in the narrow way.  Jesus is that Way and any other way is the way that leads to eternal damnation.  Your decision determines your destiny.
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
@abuzola999,

Allah as described in the qur'an does not have a son and so is not the same God that is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who is the only begotten Son of the Father. You have chosen to worship the arabian god, If you believe that your qur'an is eternal why do you find it difficult to believe that God can become a man?
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
@abuzola999

We can at least start with common grounds that we share. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, that He was born through the virgin Mary, and that Jesus is alive, He is not dead. No other prophet remains alive they are all dead, including your Mohammed. None of them claimed to be the Messiah, neither did any of them benefit from a virgin birth and nor did they make the bold claims that Jesus made. If you believe that He was one of the prophets and you claim to believe Him then why don't you consider what He said that no other prophet claimed to have said: Jesus said that "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but through Me."
Re: The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ by modupe01: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
@abuzola999,

Do you now believe what you have quoted? Do you believe the event that happened shortly before this period? Do you now believe that Jesus has a Father in heaven? The truth is that Jesus died and rose again and is now alive with the Father in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

All Souls Are Mine / Nigerian Church Leaders Should Learn From Millard Fuller / The Human Conscience: Weak, Defiled Or Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.