Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos (60039 Views)

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Enugu Market Fire: Traders Commend Fire Service, Government's Benevolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Angrymode: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WE NEED ATIKU TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN US

I am very angry with you because its people like that don't use their brain to detect a thief even if it is clearly written on their faces.

Nigeria don't need thieves like Atiku especially after this suffering era of Buhari.

This is exactly how I feel whenever I hear Atiku for President: ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by lawngmahan(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wingback:
That's a Road Hazard, someone get that piece of crap out of here.
and u think ur head is not paining u...
pls consult ur doctor on time?

See good things only happen to people who appreciate it(good things) in others life
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by gamaliel9: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why does a section of the country keep producing things? Human capital is far better than material resources
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Echelle(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
u and who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by obiezed: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
passyhansome:

Show me one thing brown roof a.k.a AFONJAS has ever created if not Wealthy Omo Nile and Agberos, noise makers

Nwanne,something the other thread about ethnic groups should have taught you is not everyone on nairaland is an afonja,in fact not all Yoruba are afonja,be wise.
Thumbs up to the young man's creativity, GOD bless his hustle.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by GeneralFestytop(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Creativity of the first order
I just dey pity d boy for the kind of area he met himself.... Be it another country d boy will b already in higher level of his life
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by dumie(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
almarthins:

U see DAT guy eh! If u know where e dey stay. I go go find doctors. I mean mental doctors to diagnose his state upstair faculty. Every time atiku!!!!!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by whoisuche: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We need Jesus Christ to bring out the best in us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Trading: How Profitable? / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.