Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos (60012 Views)

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Enugu Market Fire: Traders Commend Fire Service, Government's Benevolence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by TeamSimple(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Well done..innoson first son.

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by passyhansome(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
rabex123:
NAwa oh..
Ig-bo clowns will storm here to say they are creative now.. Wait
Flat heads

Show me one thing brown roof a.k.a AFONJAS has ever created if not Wealthy Omo Nile and Agberos, noise makers

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by akoredebadru(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Naija got talent NW, our leader should help us NW....Good job
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by brownhawk: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to an Instagram user (dbeedewhyteboy), a very talented young boy stormed Ogbete main market in Enugu state -cruising with his friends in a "luxury car" he constructed with local materials. The boy was the center of attraction in the area as people gathered round him to catch a glimpse of the unusual construction.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/young-boy-storms-enugu-market-with-his.html
is the trash working properly
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eastern Nigeria has the potential of becoming Nigeria's industrial hub and indeed Africa. ibos are innovative and very enterprising.

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
nice
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by 2shur: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
he is my new mmm.
i need toninvest abt 10mil into this guy
and make away with 5billion in the end

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by rabex123(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
passyhansome:

Show me one thing brown roof a.k.a AFONJAS has ever created if not Wealthy Omo Nile and Agberos, noise makers
What have you created.. In person

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by higherpower: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
writetopoker:

You need God, Yourself & determination to bring out the best in you, not Atiku

Bros u get better sense! Don't mind that hypocrite
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by 2shur: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
i swear
agberos
passyhansome:

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by passyhansome(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
rabex123:

What have you created.. In person

come again
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by ChrisEsq: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
i love when trolls like you are ignored. let me just point it out.
rabex123:
NAwa oh..
Ig-bo clowns will storm here to say they are creative now.. Wait
Flat heads
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Elle277(f): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow..
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by thepeople2020: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
U SEE WHY WE WANT BIA...
Ops no ban me o

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by rabex123(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
ChrisEsq:
i love when trolls like you are ignored. let me just point it out.
And you couldn't help it still. Could you??
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by googlepikins: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
dainformant:
this talent needs to be harnessed
wait make buhari catch you.
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WE NEED ATIKU TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN US

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Lasskeey: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
...... grin grin grin

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Darus05(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow great talent at it peak
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Good but does it has brake and gear sha?
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please let's stop showcasing mediocrity. Unless he made this for a sequel to Mad Max, this contraption isn't by any stretch of the imagination creative. Building a chassis around a motorcycle isn't creative...

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by firstclassmumu: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
dainformant:
this talent needs to be harnessed
yeah
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Gibz02: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Great talent.God bless them
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by engrchykae(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
joke of the millenium
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by dumie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Very myopic comment angry

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
rabex123:
NAwa oh.. Ig-bo clowns will storm here to say they are creative now.. Wait 5 4 3 2 1 Flat heads
spotted children of hate

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by almarthins(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wingback:
That's a Road Hazard, someone get that piece of crap out of here.

Road hazard abi! Na people like u dey kill dreams. Young man without government support or cabal connection still was able to do smtin. Na little light be that if u groom am well e go bcom big light for us all.

Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by almarthins(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Abeg wey that atiku boy? I wan knock sense into him as e be say im sence don fall yakata for ground.
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Deejaygold(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Can it move? grin
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by TheMascot(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
just look at your self,

you wait for another man to bring out the best in you!
spits
you disgust me
Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Please, mind ur language

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo)