Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) (47089 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by contactmorak: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
A man from Likoni in Mombasa County, Kenya suffered serious burns after his wife threw hot cooking oil on him on Sunday, December 25.

According to eDaily, Evelyn Atieno had accused her husband Bruce Omondi of infidelity – and on the fateful day she bought two liters of cooking oil from a shop, boiled it and poured it on his head, chest, and private parts before escaping.

Confirming the incident, Likoni OCPD Willy Simba said police are looking for Atieno, who remains at large.

Simba says Atieno, 30, burned her husband Sunday morning while he was still asleep following a Saturday night disagreement over food and the man’s alleged philandering habits.

According to neighbours, the couple has been wrangling quite much recently.

Omondi said his wife has – for the past three years – been threatening him with unspecified action, adding that he has been a victim of domestic violence since getting married to Atieno.

Omondi was rushed to a local hospital in Likoni before being referred to Coast General Hospital for advanced treatment.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/woman-burns-her-husband-with-hot-oil-on.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by contactmorak: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sad
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Raph01: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2016

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Raph01: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
shocked shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Goooodness gracious....I feel pity for him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by 2SWT(f): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Smellymouth: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
I dey fear any man when dey boldly say,"I am not scared of women.."

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
kenya again, well am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Guys pls fear women,if u dont u r on your own oo. angry grin

The woman wicked sha cry

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Mrjo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Women sha, becuse he no buy chicken
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why are Kenya Women getting dangerous all of a sudden?

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by darkmarky(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
women!!
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kenya oooo
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by ogologoamu: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by ObioratheBully: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lol.. She don fry the guy..

See as the guy be like plantain wey burn..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by kingsman66(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
how can a woman burn my skin like this, and I seat there taking pix. some men are mumu. nah to just open her pussy and pure the remaining oil in there...... what a wicked world

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
any time I heard the word "woman" this is what I do

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by 2SWT(f): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
kingsman66:
how can a woman burn my skin like this, and I seat there taking pix.
some men are mumu.
nah to just open her pussy and pure the remaining oil in there......
what a wicked world
Choi

Guy you wicked oh cry

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Defaramade(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kenya, why always you undecided?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Defaramade(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kenya, why always you undecided ?
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Giba(f): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
That woman no try at all....is it bcus he didn't give u moni 4 xmas shopping
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by kingsman66(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
2SWT:
Choi
Guy you wicked oh cry

my dear I hate women maltreating some men like fowl I hate it with passion

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Iceeydee: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fear women.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Mrmakedata: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Whatss
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Monogamy: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kenya and weird news

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by dhardline(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai... O gịnị bụ ìhè nkà? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Greedgod: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Where are the feminists when u need them !

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by slawomir: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na to dey careful now. I even remember say esohe threaten me that day for one side

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin grin The man get luck e no cut im di...ck join. A good lesson to cheating men out there. This is the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by nerilove(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
That man is in pains ooo
Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by solid3(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
That's why sometimes it is good to be single that married to the wrong person.

This scares me of marriage sometimes.

May evil people never come our way in this coming year and beyond.

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sorry Kenyan girls, I have taken Kenya off my radar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) / Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.