Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! (14054 Views)

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men / Proper Greeting For Black American Meeting Boyfriend's Nigerian Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! by InkedNerd(f): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Can folks desist from using the word ''tribe'' to describe Nigerian Ethnic Groups please?

Some of those Ethnic Groups have populations of up to 40 million, more than 3 or 4 countries put together.

So it's highly inappropriate to refer to them as ''tribes''.

You do realise the days of colonialists, who introduced such perjorative terms to demean our great and illustrious people, are over?

Hmmm, interesting info.
Re: Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! by tpia5: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Can folks desist from using the word ''tribe'' to describe Nigerian Ethnic Groups please?

Some of those Ethnic Groups have populations of up to 40 million, more than 3 or 4 countries put together.

So it's highly inappropriate to refer to them as ''tribes''.

You do realise the days of colonialists, who introduced such perjorative terms to demean our great and illustrious people, are over?

i dont see any reference to tribe on this thread.

am i missing something?
Re: Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! by tpia5: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2010
DaRapture:

Mind your business.

i do hope you're not directing any statement at me, because only a dumbass wouldnt know non-AA blacks are included in the study.
Re: Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! by chyz1: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2010
tpia@:

i dont see any reference to tribe on this thread.

am i missing something?

The only thing u are missing is me.How is my baby Tpia doing?
Re: Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! by tpia5: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^ na only God I dey look oh.

how's the wife and kids.
Re: Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! by chyz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
tpia@:

^^ na only God I dey look oh.

how's the wife and kids.

I no dey have wife and pikin but i would like to though. Tpia even if i have to catch u with net i go do'am. Remember when i catch, u are caught but all in all you will be mine. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land / Countries Of The World Ranked By Linguistic Diversity (nigeria @ #5) / Oba Bamidele Simeon Dabo Becomes Igbekebo New King In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.