Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi (3256 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / ”Who Is Your Bro?” – Adekunle Gold Fires At Simi / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by phemsie(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Falz was recently interviewed, and he made some interesting revelations. The “Soft Work” crooner opened up on the American international music act he would love to collaborate with. Interestingly, the rapper and comedian happen to love Rihanna so much that he wants to collaborate with her. If you still remember, it’s not quite long since Falz alleged lover, Simi, came on board and declared her crush on American singer J.Cole.

Fanz had questioned Simi about why she is crushing on an American singer when she has Falz right here with her. In response to that, the “Jamb Question” crooner said she doesn’t mind losing Falz just to hook up with J.Cole. That statement was quite a humiliating one for Falz. And it is believed that the singer is now declaring his love for Rihanna in an effort to clap back at Simi for choosing J.Cole over him.

However, the singer only declared in an interview with HipTV that he would love to work with Rihanna, whom he described as having something special that if mixed with his own genius, will definitely produce something spectacular. Hmmm. I thought Simi was that one person that could spark up such Chemistry. Is it now Rihanna?

Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by phemsie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
childish, in my own opinion, or what do u guys think

4 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by midolian(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
phemsie:
Very Childish, in my own opinion..or what do u guys think?
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by Cessa0(f): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
falz and simi shaaa ni... issoryt
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
They need Jesus asap

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by marshalcarter: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
midolian:
Very Childish, in my own opinion..or what do u guys think?
#in falz Voice# shildish in my own opinion...wetin una think
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by nawa4naija(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!!
THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS SEEKING FOR ATTENTION
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by DuruCrusher(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Falz beta

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by DIKEnaWAR: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
phemsie:
Falz was recently interviewed, and he made some interesting revelations. The “Soft Work” crooner opened up on the American international music act he would love to collaborate with. Interestingly, the rapper and comedian happen to love Rihanna so much that he wants to collaborate with her. If you still remember, it’s not quite long since Falz alleged lover, Simi, came on board and declared her crush on American singer J.Cole.

Fanz had questioned Simi about why she is crushing on an American singer when she has Falz right here with her. In response to that, the “Jamb Question” crooner said she doesn’t mind losing Falz just to hook up with J.Cole. That statement was quite a humiliating one for Falz. And it is believed that the singer is now declaring his love for Rihanna in an effort to clap back at Simi for choosing J.Cole over him.

However, the singer only declared in an interview with HipTV that he would love to work with Rihanna, whom he described as having something special that if mixed with his own genius, will definitely produce something spectacular. Hmmm. I thought Simi was that one person that could spark up such Chemistry. Is it now Rihanna?

This is why you find. It hard to pass JAMB. You have just decided to be peddling sorry tales that won't add value to you.

I know say you wan deny say you no dey write JAMB. If youhave passed it show us the one you passed let's see
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by Nimblemind(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

This is why you find. It hard to pass JAMB. You have just decided to be peddling sorry tales that won't add value to you.

I know say you wan deny say you no dey write JAMB. If youhave passed it show us the one you passed let's see

Don't blame this one.. If there weren't gullible people like those ones up who would believe and comment on every stupiid thing by stupiid posters, he wouldnt have bothered creating this rubbish!
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
(In Falz voice) Dis pipu are ship mugus and stupid shudren
shai!
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by Bluezy13(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Those who giva fvck...

Emmm...I don't have the picture
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by Castleberry: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Are they even together?
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
wetin concern me angry undecided

Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by cliquevibes(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
phemsie:
lemme ask u, does d question ur asking Nairaland panel of judges make sense 2 u?
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by phemsie(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
cliquevibes:
lemme ask u, does d question ur asking Nairaland panel of judges make sense 2 u?

I simply won't trade words with u.
Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by adebayo201: 6:00am On Dec 29, 2016
phemsie:

women of faith...
*I'm trading in my sorrows I'm trading in my shame,..."
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi by cliquevibes(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
phemsie:

No 1 trader, Almighty retailer....C'mon gerarahie mehn shi u knw wat am saying!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply / I Will Marry Adekunle Gold – Singer Simi / Pre-wedding Photos Of Don Jazzy & Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.