Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k (4443 Views)

I Need A Used Phone Within 3k / That Browsing Phone Can Do More Than You Think / That Your Browsing Phone Will Make Good Income For You Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by rapmike(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Good day guys, Please I want to ask if its possible to get a good browsing phone for around #3000 to #5000, I don't need any high end phone, just a phone that can do the basics: Surf the net perfectly, watch/listen, download and store music/videos, use whatsapp or bbm and so on.

Please if its not in the right section, mods help me move it
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by smartanthony5: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
u no get money

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by DaveLegend(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Except if you want to purchase an already used phone.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by PrinceFromDilli(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Go give babalawo the change make e pray for you make you hammer buy better phone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by slim75d(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nokia 2121

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by PapaNnamdi: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
rapmike:
Good day guys, Please I want to ask if its possible to get a good browsing phone for around #3000 to #5000, I don't need any high end phone, just a phone that can do the basics: Surf the net perfectly, watch/listen, download and store music/videos, use whatsapp or bbm and so on.

Black berry curve 2

11 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Garshyzee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Go do juju with d money... angry.. Fone will follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by sebolti: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nokia 6220 classic meets ur specifications ,I have a fairly used but it goes for 6k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Poorboy: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Go give babalawo the change make e pray for you make you hammer buy better phone
lol you get one?
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Godwin978(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
rapmike:

guy which palnet you dey? 5k now adays only purchase chicken
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by WaterDrunkard: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
rapmike:

Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/3541481/xmas-giveaways
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
You can actually get a Tecno T431 for that amount & it's a Java Phone
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Kunleforreal(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
rapmike:

I have nokia E71 for you if you are interested and you are in lagos. Call or whatsapp 09038748895
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by boss1310(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
come buy my tecno I ve even forgotten the model as I ve dumped it 3 years ago but it used to browse perfectly. just buy three extra batteries to be changing it daily.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by hyuga(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
sebolti:
Nokia 6220 classic meets ur specifications ,I have a fairly used but it goes for 6k
you call this a fairly used phone? lmao cheesy
sebolti:
you call this a fairly used phone? lmao grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by cliquevibes(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
rapmike:

3-5k for wetin??

Come, Is it Phone or Handset u want to buy cos dat money can only afford Handset....

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by chacoonder(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Lmao cheesy
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Fidelismaria: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lols
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by sirvvy: 1:39am On Dec 29, 2016
rapmike:

hmmmmmmnn.. have a blackberry touch 2 that I actually don't make use of cause of another phone! do you mind?
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Dramadiddy(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2016
ah!!!! phone!!! 5k!!! BBM!!! Whatsapp!!! irooooo!!!!!
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by samkayy(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2016
hyuga:
you call this a fairy used phone? lmao cheesy you call this a fairy used phone? lmao grin grin
Fairy used?! As in the "Tooth Fairy" cheesy cheesy I need it, where can I get it pls..
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by MilesLamar(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
hyuga:

you call this a fairy used phone? lmao cheesy
you call this a fairy used phone? lmao grin grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't think you can get any phone anywhere at that price going by those specs. Even Nokia torch now sells for 5000naira in some areas due to the weakness of the naira.

I think the least affordable browsing phone that can do all you described is Nokia 112, and it was sold for 7500naira last two years. With the recession, it would be almost twice the price now.
Heard it's even out of stock.

Go for second-hand phones. E.g Nokia Asha, but it doesn't support BBM.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by isaackenshaw: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nokia 3310i. U can get it for 3k plus at ikeja. Very good phone with 1G network.
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by isaackenshaw: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Borrow 10k I can give u blackberry Q5.
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by tafat: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga you would have to add that money o so u can get a good tecno phone
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by investigator007: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
rapmike:

Hmmm ull have to add money in other to get that o
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by rapmike(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirvvy:

hmmmmmmnn.. have a blackberry touch 2 that I actually don't make use of cause of another phone! do you mind?

Please, I don't mind. Where are you? Lagos or somewhere else? If you are in Lagos, where in Lagos?
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by rapmike(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
NinjaX:
I don't think you can get any phone anywhere at that price going by those specs. Even Nokia torch now sells for 5000naira in some areas due to the weakness of the naira.

I think the least affordable browsing phone that can do all you described is Nokia 112, and it was sold for 7500naira last two years. With the recession, it would be almost twice the price now.
Heard it's even out of stock.

Go for second-hand phones. E.g Nokia Asha, but it doesn't support BBM.

Thanks for this Information. Will take this into consideration
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by rapmike(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Garshyzee:
Go do juju with d money... angry.. Fone will follow

I don't do such things.
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by rapmike(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
sebolti:

Thanks but I feel that i can get better phones for a lesser price
Re: Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k by sirvvy: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
rapmike:

Please, I don't mind. Where are you? Lagos or somewhere else? If you are in Lagos, where in Lagos?

yeah.. ogba to be precised!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, Need Solutions To The Notification Problems of The Whatsapp Of My Tecno L8 / Glo Data Share Not Working / Thunder will fire glo, stupid network!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.