Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament (18258 Views)

Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Buratai Receives Special Award In Fight Against Terrorism In South Africa(Photos / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Praktikals(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
John Cena of Nigeria
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Praktikals(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
John Cena of Nigeria
John Cena na boxer
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
ct2:
I wonder how the two short officers met the height requirement
sharappppp and respect the senior officers.
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by idupaul: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
A day this soldier will never forget , the day he was ushered into the office of the the Army Chief to be celebrated .. Many soldiers and officer never get the opportunity to enter that place

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Praktikals:

John Cena na boxer
Who cares?
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Strong man.
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by macjurek(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dearest General.

I salute and appreciate the Nigerian Arm Forces under you watchful control in crushing the BOKO HARAM ,kindly take a big bravo and i say you are a well cultured Professional who have not react to the bully and noise of FELLOW Nigerians that never got to a war front before.

Also for welcoming and appreciate a brave, sport soldier boxer, more encouragement, for Olympics and World Honours for Nigerian and the Army.

Cheers[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by manuel0523(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
shea you no hear say them don conquer ...bisa forest?
helphelp:

Send him to sambisa asap...shey im sabi punch...make im go punch dem for there
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Alhkerimu(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
sheedy407:
The poster above me thinks he just said something meaningful not knowing that those in IDP Camp if provided with internet facilities can make more reasonable and meaningful statements than him.
Haba, why you the brainwash this man.
Watch your speech here because nairaland is a forum where every member of this forum can enumerate his/her own view.
The fact he commented on a post that doesn't give you the audacity to insult him.
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by ct2: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
sharappppp and respect the senior officers.
well I understand you ,u just started using the quote
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by DEWKID(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
AlexCk:
With the wahala for naija, person go fit use vex knockout Floyd Mayweather sef, grin

Congrats tho.

Ehen, zit true Jennifer Lopez(Jlo) and Drake dey date now??, drake shaa

i saw this news today but e take style sweet me cause at last Rihanna go fall for me grin 8: cheesy
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
ct2:
well I understand you ,u just started using the quote
funny fella , iffa cash you ehnnn na koboko I go use scatter you back. white fowl
Re: Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament by AlexCk: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2016
DEWKID:

i saw this news today but e take style sweet me cause at last Rihanna go fall for me grin 8: cheesy

Buhahaha,
Na ur new-year dream be that??
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Nigerian Commonwealth Contingent In Aso Rock (Picture) / Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel / Jackson Adebayo Shot By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.