Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army (10775 Views)

We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Dogara On Anti-graft War: We Are Dealing With Leaves And Fruits But Not Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by harbdulrasaq88(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
The Nigerian Army has declared that the war against the Boko Haram insurgents group has been won.

Theatre commando of the Operation Lafiya Dole, the military operation in the north east, Major General Lucky Irabor stated this at a press briefing in Maiduguri, Borno State on Wednesday.

He however said Nigeria still needs to win the peace despite winning the war against the insurgents.

Given details on how Nigerian troops captured camp zero in Sambisa Forest, said tactical support from the air force aided ground troops in the capture of the forest.

He displayed the Boko Haram flag and the holy book left behind by the fleeing terrorists which he described as the symbol of authority of the leadership of the group.

While calling on Nigerians to report any suspected member of the Boko Haram group living within their midst, Irabor called on information managers to give adequate support to the activities of the military.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/boko-haram-we-have-won-war-we-need-to.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Splinz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
How can you claimed winning the war without a corresponding peace

Very soon the army will also set out to win our hearts... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Pokermon: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
but Adesina just denied the news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Goldenheart(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
wink
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by adonbilivit: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
if u believe in one Nigeria click like, if you don't share.

#oneNigeria

62 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by passyhansome(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by ojimbo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Give me those so called holy books, i need to use it in cleaning my ass.
Religion is a social Madness

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Aspiregreat: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
bogus lie by another incompetent fellow.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by misteryman: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
We are watching
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Emekamex(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
PMB: Boko Haram has been defeated.

Army: We have won the war.

Adesina: The war on Boko Haram continues.

It is either the government is confused or bad at using words.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by sarrki(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
God Bless NA

Rip to the gallant ones

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by davidodiba(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Paradox....kudos anyway
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by emmydollars4life(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
WHAT OF BOMB
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by ayusco85(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pokermon:
but Adesina just denied the news?

Enemies of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is that what our commander in chief, President Buhari, meant when he said we have not won the war?
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by seyikola: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
May peace reign in Nigeria forever

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by llprincztonp(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
thank God for this relieve
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by brostheo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Government of propagandas,only a fool will believe that boko boys have been defeated

Bruh this niggas are just doing more strategy for a bigger and more successful hit

Everyone especially those in the south east should be security carefully to avoid going to early grave due to the lies of Buhari and others

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Promismike(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Good! It's Time to pursue peace. Let's start with sitting around the table to redefine nigeria and restructure it. It time to getison federal allocation and state reliance on federal govenment. It's time to adopt resourse control. It will go a long way to address the issue of agetations and militancy. Round table discussion and Restructuring is needed now not military force.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by bi0nics: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by austine4real(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
OK next
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by k4kings(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice one from the milatary..... God bless us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Silentscreamer(f): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
I so much detest those insurgents. Kudos to our gallant army for their efforts.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Olachase(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
thank you our gallant men we appreciate your hard work
when i was sleeping you are awake to give me peace
when i was in shop-rite on X-mas day you are in the forest
sometimes i wonder if you eat three times a day cry cry cry cry
more grace to your elbow able men
i love you all R.I.P to the men lost
God bless Nigeria
God bless our soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by castrokins(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari - We Have Won The War

Army - We Have Won The War

Adesina - Buhari Doesn't Know The Meaning Of The Word "WON".

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by JoshB92: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
at least they ve done part of d job..
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by nnokwa042(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
castrokins:
Buhari - We Have Won The War

Army - We Have Won The War

Adesina - Buhari Doesn't Know The Meaning Of The Word "WON".
u murderd my day with laff grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by ajalawole(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
But wait oooo.... Some BH guys are on the run now does that mean we have win.....................

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by ayindejimmy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Splinz:
How can you claimed winning the war without a corresponding peace

Very soon the army will also set out to win our hearts... cheesy

Is there peace anywhere in the world today?

Looking for peace on earth is a mirage. That's why only the dead can truly rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Qyubee(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Olachase:
thank you our gallant men we appreciate your hard work
when i was sleeping you are awake to give me peace
when i was in shop-rite on X-mas day you are in the forest
sometimes i wonder if you eat three times a day cry cry cry cry
more grace to your elbow able men
i love you all R.I.P to the men lost
God bless Nigeria
God bless our soldiers
God bless u br

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUC Chairman Confirms Payment Of July Salaries Without FAAC Allocations / Breaking: Officiating Imams Arrived Buhari/sadiya ah Wedding Venue (Photo) / Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.