Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) (38204 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by stephenduru: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
A Nigerian soldier,Ochi Frank,who lives in Maiduguri has taken to Facebook to share photos of how he celebrated his birthday in the desert.He wrote...

'During the celebration in the Desert, this is the number 4th birthday am celebraring in the war front, it was successful because God with his infinite mercy has made it so, not only the BIRTHDAY but also celebrating leaving the war front entirely within a couple of days, Thank God for our lives because thousands came here but we are now few in numbers. Na the things we see use for the meriment ooh "BUSH THINGS" God bless all my well wishers in JESUS name'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nigerian-soldier-celebrates-his.html?m=1

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by stephenduru: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
since he is alive is a much bundle of joy, HBD to him... enjoy for many are gone.

45 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by amzee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
MEN OF VALOR

A CAREER THAT COMMANDS RESPECT

MAY GOD PROTECT ALL THE SOLDIERS AT THE WAR FRONT.

84 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by tyup(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
bar damua
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by MrHistorian: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy Birthday Mr Soldier. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Beremx(f): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy birthday to him. Gallant soldiers.

Eyaaah!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by heisenbergheise(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hbd

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good one, I will definite joined the army when I graduated next year. I love their gots.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by cuvox(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
cry here goes the real soldiers, fighting a war brought by political motives and religious intolerance. Somehow they look more like political pawns

Live soldiers, live cause Nigeria is not worth your sacrifice and your loved ones are waiting for you.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by boliswitpassprik(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by jakesbaba: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is a selfless service.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by bigeliot(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good to see. No b only death we go de hear of, good tins lik dis ar welcomed. More bullets to ur gun bro. Wish u long life nd succes sir. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by hemucology(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
The real heroes... Your efforts will never be in vain

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by rollUP(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Brave men sacrificing their lives for a mad country. Happy birthday gallant!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by futurewise11(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
agg
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
All the best wishes to you on your birthday our gallant officer.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by olamil34(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Respect boss and hope they are safe

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by gammarays(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Blessings follow u gallant soldier. May the Lord protect and guide your families. I just love Nigerian soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by danvon(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Which warfront bikonu you have been fighting war for over 3years no winner no loser is that one war, all this soldiers self
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
stephenduru:
A Nigerian soldier,Ochi Frank,who lives in Maiduguri has taken to Facebook to share photos of how he celebrated his birthday in the desert.He wrote...

'During the celebration in the Desert, this is the number 4th birthday am celebraring in the war front, it was successful because God with his infinite mercy has made it so, not only the BIRTHDAY but also celebrating leaving the war front entirely within a couple of days, Thank God for our lives because thousands came here but we are now few in numbers. Na the things we see use for the meriment ooh "BUSH THINGS" God bless all my well wishers in JESUS name'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nigerian-soldier-celebrates-his.html?m=1
na mineral soft drink. Looks lie a 5 yr old birthday
:p
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
these men just day suffer for jungle for nothing. dem no fit catch book haram for desert, but dem fit catch militant for creek. da one that joke abi na puzzle?

oga make una point the gun at the leader make una die once. throw the bomb for aso rock make dem finish. see how dem dress sef you go no say them no day care for them at all. see the old weak gun way dem won take fight people way Ndumi day supply machines.

make una resign and come back to una family. Nigeria say dem don defeat boko haram wetin dem still day do there?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by erimmy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wow. I can relate bro.Mine was in March 2014 at pulka, Gwoza LGA just one week after our base was attacked by BH.
I give God all the Glory. Happy birthday My Gbem Gbem. who no go, no go know.#peaceshallreturntothenortheast.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2017

Sharp I wan join ooo
77rri 2017/2018

erimmy Pls more info

Abeg
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Abeg why all these policemen and soldiers dey tie red pieces of cloth on their GUNS.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Respect
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by undefeateds: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
this is d kind of people we should pray for, not an untrained kid from a dullard leader that joyfully want to kill himself on powerbike they buy with Nigerian money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by dokJ: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kudos to them...HBD to him! May God neva allow me to b an army even in my next life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Distributes Items In Surulere (photos) / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.