Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. (27504 Views)

Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jesu
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Ohikwuobanyi: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
people get mind
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by olaztek(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Human beings are the cruelest animal.
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by orjikuramo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oh my! U should have aborted sef.... How do u have this kind of mind.. #crieshelplessly
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afonja oo shocked
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
this people ehnn

Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by mzzhavilah(f): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Such innocence,how can some1 do dis to such innocence. cry

1 Like

Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by idy1988: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op dat baby is up to four months not a new born. Though still pathetic

1 Like

Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by deebrain(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
On a scale, women are more wicked than men.

I mean after the pain of child bearing, you still have the nerve to abandon the child for death.

I've seen this thing once, Years back. Till today I've not recovered from it.

God help the woman I will ever catch doing this thing. You will be dead.
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by sujex94(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
LorDBolton:
Legalise abortion dem no go gree

Provide a well funded, stream lined foster care system...no they won't set up

They want immature, naiive usually poor women to somehow feed n nuture a young child to become an upstanding member of society.

Blinded by one dumb religion & selfish politicians

Well if only this strangulation was done to many people we won't have so many idiotas on NL or naija in general
were they forced into premarital sex?
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by funshore(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
What a wicked world... Some people are out there ready to pay billions to get a baby yet, some get it without any stress and they end up killing an innocent baby.
Why not take the baby to a safe place where he can be pick and taken care of
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Eibams60(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
chai. fine December baby
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Angelinastto(f): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
OMG! This is so unfair
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
How can someone strangle a baby (or anyone, for that matter) to death? :'{
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by weblord1900: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by sojikul(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Instead of dumping the baby alive !
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls instead of dropping them in gutter to die

Pls kindly hand him or her over to me

And stop this inhuman act

1 Like

Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by merits(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Beatzmaker:
embarassed...Sickening

so how will I go about it?
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by grandstar(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
cricifixo:
We live in a country where people get away with such hideous crimes. Can't police pull cctv footage in the area to find out who dropped the innocent baby? Oh I forgot that cctv is actually a new technology in this country. Can't they take blood samples or simply look for finger prints from the baby's body to find out the b9sterd that ended such a beautiful like in the most gruesome way? Nigeria is just a joke

Even overseas tracking down the culprit would be hard. Unless the mother had documented criminal records, all what you're saying is a waste of time
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Sharplakezy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
record setter!!! got front page with my first post on nairaland
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by cruz419(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
The heart of man is wicked,,i just cant imagin what dis little baby has done wrong was e d one dat pushed d lady to spread are leg for d irresponsible man!!! cry
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Sharplakezy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
lekahm:

Wait till after marraige, dem no go hear. Ok use condom, dem go still complain.

Now dem don go dump baby for gutter.

@GovAhmed. Please take care of the baby.

no mind dem. go skul go study book, dem go go study dic*
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Beatzmaker: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
merits:
so how will I go about it?

Very simple, use the link on my signature to get all the information you need. Don't want to post any link here to avoid bans.
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Martinola(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
if u are not ready....don't redi
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Princess4ng(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
But pple get mind sha... Why bringing the poor one into this world to die like this na
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
The mother of this child will never go unpunished
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Topshow4real: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
ednut1:
Gold circle is 60 naira. The heart of man sha

N60? shocked I bought it N50 yesterday. .
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by Sharplakezy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
idy1988:
Op dat baby is up to four months not a new born. Though still pathetic
. it was d way i zoomed it dat made it looks big
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by crisycent: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why go through the stress of carrying the poor baby for 9 months?
Re: A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. by AntiNigerian: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
coitus interruptus would have saved a life... but anyway condom still remains the best option for those who can't hold body! so sad cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos / Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Corps Member, Clerics Hired By ‘Yahoo Boys’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.