Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa (35191 Views)

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by salabscholar01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
ok
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by passyhansome(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
The Nigerian Army on Wednesday said it had recovered Abubakar Shekau’s Qur’an and flag in Camp Zero, the Boko Haram’s Headquarters in Sambisa forest.

Was he a Muslim? Really?

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by nurusystem(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shakur is dead already,where is the handout used by Shakur
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by dyangprof(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
kelvine:
Where is Shekau ?

e dey bubu house

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
kelvine:
Where is Shekau ?
he raned away
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
were is the Quran ? were is the flag? were is the sambisa forest?

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ademoladeji(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
peekay007:
they can only catch his book and Flag,where is the Man.........wake me up when u catch Abubakar Shekau undecided

They said he wasn't captured unlike the PDP that said he was killed well over 7 times
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Bari22: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
NCP:
You can't roof a house without structure.

GEJ God bless you for the foundation for these victories.
are you on your senses

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by kelvine(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin ;DYour profile pix though

IYANGBALI:
he raned away
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by godmankind(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
brainpower:
Really? So shekau's name and and identity were written on the Qu'ran? This is propaganda, yes Sambisa might have fallen but knowing this military and lies, I can't believe this story until they provide proof of this claim.
on point. Where are pic?

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by beautiesplace: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eldinot4:
Sambisa conquered. Yes
Boko flag recovered. Yes
Boko qur' an recovered. Yes
Shekau captured... Hmmm

Abeg i dont i wamt to hear that shekau escaped, and boko haram story should not just varnish like that. #weWantShekauCaptured.
you are wise bro. SheCow is the only evidence that will complete this success story. Nice one our gallant soldiers!!!
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ogologoamu: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari and his wonderful soldiers wont stop amusing me.
They captured Abubakar Shakou's holy book and flag. This is interesting in deed.
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by olayinka63: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
How are they sure that Quran and flag belongs to Shekau personally, this is just a nonsense talk. Meanwhile, some escapee of Bokoharam have claimed that BH are not reciting Quran.
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ogologoamu: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
brainpower:
Really? So shekau's name and and identity were written on the Qu'ran? This is propaganda, yes Sambisa might have fallen but knowing this military and lies, I can't believe this story until they provide proof of this claim.

You didn't see the abino we captured and the duplicated Abubakar Shakou's flag.

We have captured Sambisa Forest --- APC

We're still negotiating for the release of the remaining Chibok Girls in Sambisa Forest--- APC

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by sojikul(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Killed 9 times by PDP. Now captured last week and escaped this week by APC

U know history die
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by LastProphet: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thank you GEJ for laying the foundation for victory and the economic recession

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Bsharp: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
orjikuramo:
This is y I haven't joined in congratulating the army, if I don't see shekau on his knees or in shackles then all of this one na just to be continued issue as he can gather fanatics n start afresh, sambisa is not the only abandoned forest in the northern part of Naija
Your head is there. Until I see the remaining chibok girls, and shekau is captured either dead or alive, all this noise the army is making will remain senseless to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ogologoamu: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
ademoladeji:

They said he wasn't captured unlike the PDP that said he was killed well over 7 times

For them not to capture Shekau means that Nigeria is in more danger.

When a Lion escapes from the zoo, the residents surfers sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by darediamond(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Killed 9 times by PDP. Now captured last week and escaped this week by APC
DonSmith your name is, FREE ENERGY ELECTRIC GENERATOR IS WHAT YOU HAVE OR RESENTLY WORKING ON. DO I LIE?
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
kelvine:
grin grin ;DYour profile pix though

you doesn't like it?

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by idy1988: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nig army captures boko haram fortress and all they can present is flag and quran? Funny nation indeed! From all the pix shown no sign dat there was fight before victory. But if boko boys visits a community, the destruction is unquantifiable

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by kelvine(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin Abeg o, my mummy will catch me.

IYANGBALI:
you doesn't like it?
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by betcindy: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
What we need is shekau and not flag and whatsoever
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by ogologoamu: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eazybay:
What of his rifles, armored carriers and RPGs How bout his head? You want to present his Quran to d President This is ridiculous! OK how bout the 100 most wanted commanders? Any update.. This is scary..

Did they give these men a heads up or sth?
Did they negotiate sth?

Ok buhari should read d Quran and tell us bout d verses Shekau highlighted

Arrangee victory if you ask me.

How will they claim to have captured their strong hold without any gun battle and casualties.

Until i hear from balanceofterror1 a NL and a soldier.
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by alphaeus212(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari been thinking we are like people of chad, is he mad, all this stupid police and newspapers self we pass dem joor

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by waky15(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
I believe all Nigerians expect the military to capture Shekau either dead or alive.
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by bayelsaowei(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by dalaman: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
In which surah of the Koran can Shekau's location be found? This guys are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by prof12(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=NCP post=52334841]You can't roof a house without structure.
GEJ God bless you for the foundation for these victories.[/quote
Enwoo!!!! see you
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by Legend87(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Now dat sambisa z bn captured, wer r d rest of d chibok girls or is it dat dey r nt in sambisa again ??

cus ayam not understanding

Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by kuramial(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
januzaj:
Since Nigerian army are the one controlling sambisa now...where are the chibok girls

Twenty will enter new years with their family the rest are with Oga
Re: Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa by lasisi69(f): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
ajebuter:

Aptly described....ROTFL
what's up... Long time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.