Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message (35178 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by AnonymousIP: 5:48pm On May 01, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Pictured shared with caption ..

Precious is my love and Precious she will be forever. Strong is my heart and each beat is for her. Her smile stirs my spirit and her radiance touches my soul. Hers is the beauty of Helen of Troy: she is everything to me. For her I will fight a thousand Trojan wars. @Snowhitey1

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4104/femi-fani-kayode-announces-wifes-pregnancy-picture-with-lovely-message/

cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
Wish her safe delivery.

43 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by AnonymousIP: 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by fergie001: 5:52pm On May 01, 2018
Safe delivery in adv....

23 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by bizza45: 5:54pm On May 01, 2018
for the 1st tym this fella didn't talk about APC and buhari ... d world is coming to an end ... make una make sure say buhari sends his congratz to him oo

23 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2018
Mumu eyan

The savior of ipob worldwide grin
Ipob have been licking the ass of FFK,he don teeeeeeeee!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by buhariguy(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2018
What a nonentity is ffk

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by DWJOBScom(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2018
Never knew these men still gat time for baby things o

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by rusher14: 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Na so dem dey marry?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Alejoc(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2018
Mr Chemical...... Always reacting

Congrats!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by ipobarecriminals: 6:55pm On May 01, 2018
sad Afonja pumping ipob women anyhow

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by kolafolabi(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
FFK my man..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by ariesbull: 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
Fani is basically a clown but at the end of the day ....Igbo Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by boolet: 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
Where did we come about the culture of pregnancy flaunting

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by soberdrunk(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2018
angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2018
She's carrying Twins or Triplets.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by horsepower101: 6:58pm On May 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

More like upgrading to IPOB women. Who no want better genes?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2018
One of the best pregnancy pictures I've seen so far
She didn't expose her body parts
Yet Classy and Beautiful
I wish her a safe delivery...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by 9jaown(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
buhariguy:
What a nonentity is ffk
I know you are working for APC, so happy workers day. You should be resting, but since it’s FFK you gats comment rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Johnnyhoo(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2018
Saharareporters said something about this pregnancy some months ago. If you can remember, they said she's pregnant with a set of triplets and reported something about the pregnancy and a guy(Dj) based abroad. They also reported that T.B Joshua settled the rift. Wishing her safe delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Ripama: 7:01pm On May 01, 2018
Why is she lying down like corpse. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by sholzy216(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
This old people still dey give person belle, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by firstolalekan(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2018
Weyrey person

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Nofav0rs(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
Wow! This is beautiful

#Assurance #PreciousHisLover

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by noobias(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
FFK... BAD GUY.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by dheolexaone(f): 7:09pm On May 01, 2018
Why she con resemble Bobrisky lyk ds?

Lemme comman be going ��

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
cool

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
She looks like Bobrisky though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message by IsaAbubakar: 7:14pm On May 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
because they find afonja women disgusting grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.