Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) (6498 Views)

Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? / Super Energetic Female Coc X Gsd is now on heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Brownhypo: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayxmania:
I'm ashamed to type this. I feel bad, uncaring and unworthy to own a dog. I traveled two days ago and dad traveled too. So I called a friend to help me take Smart to his place and watch over him just for One week. I took his bathe before traveling and we even jogged round the estate. This afternoon, my friend called me and said my beloved GSD has died!! I thought he was joking. I suspended what I was doing in Ibadan and rushed to Abeokuta. There, I saw my once troublesome dog still. I couldn't cry. My friend said he didn't know what killed him. I called in a Vet and he said smart died of shortage of blood. On a careful look at where he kept my dog, I found teaks. Teaks (eegbon) killed my dog!! The dog that despite his wahala, I made sure was clean. He never pooed in his house. Indeed, no one can care for your property like you.
Also, I've learned to take more care of animals in future. I loved him, maybe I didn't show him enough (which I doubt). Rest well King Smart! A good friend for 6 months. I'm sorry I caused your death!
oh so sorry! Accept my condolence. cry cry
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Brownhypo:
oh so sorry! Accept my condolence. cry cry
Thanks bro. I won't forgive myself for his death.

1 Like

Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by damiz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayxmania:

Thanks bro. I won't forgive myself for his death.
Don't be hard on yourself bro....God knows best and why it happened.i have also been their before(twice) i just had to move on.not easy tho
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by tonyflash43(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayxmania:
I'm ashamed to type this. I feel bad, uncaring and unworthy to own a dog. I traveled two days ago and dad traveled too. So I called a friend to help me take Smart to his place and watch over him just for One week. I took his bathe before traveling and we even jogged round the estate. This afternoon, my friend called me and said my beloved GSD has died!! I thought he was joking. I suspended what I was doing in Ibadan and rushed to Abeokuta. There, I saw my once troublesome dog still. I couldn't cry. My friend said he didn't know what killed him. I called in a Vet and he said smart died of shortage of blood. On a careful look at where he kept my dog, I found teaks. Teaks (eegbon) killed my dog!! The dog that despite his wahala, I made sure was clean. He never pooed in his house. Indeed, no one can care for your property like you.
Also, I've learned to take more care of animals in future. I loved him, maybe I didn't show him enough (which I doubt). Rest well King Smart! A good friend for 6 months. I'm sorry I caused your death!

OMG i can't beleive this, this is somehow, so that troublesome dog just go like that, what a pity, op take heart.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
tonyflash43:

OMG i can't beleive this, this is somehow, so that troublesome dog just go like that, what a pity, op take heart.

Thanks bro. It's really sad seeing his house empty. No sound, no whyning, no barking. Everyone in the house is sad.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by theyongest: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is painful. So painful it brings painful memories of Hercules. I still cry sometimes, always wishing I could go back in time. But it's well sha. Take heart bro.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
damiz:

Don't be hard on yourself bro....God knows best and why it happened.i have also been their before(twice) i just had to move on.not easy tho
Thanks boss, I'll try my best.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
theyongest:
This is painful. So painful it brings painful memories of Hercules. I still cry sometimes, always wishing I could go back in time. But it's well sha. Take heart bro.
Oga o. When we got closer, he knew when I wanted to read. He'll just sit beside me and do his thing. If mom or sit should come and disturb me lasan, dem go hear am.
I feel the problem we had was the fact that I wasn't close to him from puppy stage. I won't make that mistake again.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Immorttal: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
ayxmania:

I do unleash him at nights, but during the day, I dare not, as my sister and my mom no get the liver. Also I've noticed he doesn't like seeing brooms at all. Every time I try to sweep and he sees the broom, he barks violently and tries to destroy the broom. Also, at nights, he destroys all the brooms in the house, now we keep brooms on his house.
nnaa this is bery bery funny. Dogs attack moving objects na and why would you allow a puppy to roam free unsupervised, well if that is the case then be prepared to replace every items in the house. They will chew on anything even your foot until blood go comot, they don't give a damn what it is as long as it is chewable, they can chew on walls and leave a gigantic crack but then again you are a newbie and you will learn some interesting things about canines
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Immorttal:
nnaa this is bery bery funny. Dogs attack moving objects na and why would you allow a puppy to roam free unsupervised, well if that is the case then be prepared to replace every items in the house. They will chew on anything even your foot until blood go comot, they don't give a damn what it is as long as it is chewable, they can chew on walls and leave a gigantic crack but then again you are a newbie and you will learn some interesting things about canines

Bros the dog don die yesterday!
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Immorttal: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
ayxmania:

Bros the dog don die yesterday!
you should have sold it to me. Sorry for your loss.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Immorttal: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Can you tell us what killed Smart so that we can educate you on the necessary measures to adhere incase you bring in another dog
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Ilerioluwa02: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Probably. It's what ur putting on.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Immorttal:
Can you tell us what killed Smart so that we can educate you on the necessary measures to adhere incase you bring in another dog
Boss, the Vet doctor said shortage of blood, and careful examination revealed teaks (eegbon) fed on him. I think this happened because if where my friend chained him which was close to a bush.
If I'll get another dog, I'll get two, both at pup age, so they'll accept me as their dominant alpha from the start, and also keep each others' company. I really miss that dog.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Immorttal: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
ayxmania:

Boss, the Vet doctor said shortage of blood, and careful examination revealed teaks (eegbon) fed on him. I think this happened because if where my friend chained him which was close to a bush.
If I'll get another dog, I'll get two, both at pup age, so they'll accept me as their dominant alpha from the start, and also keep each others' company. I really miss that dog.
get one dog first because two would be tiresome for you. I don't think you can handle two as a first time dog owner, the learning is in the doing. Goodluck
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Immorttal:
get one dog first because two would be tiresome for you. I don't think you can handle two as a first time dog owner, the learning is in the doing. Goodluck
Thanks boss
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eyah!!

So wassup did you get another ?
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Eyah!!

So wassup did you get another ?
Not yet bro, no time for pets now. But I should get next January or so.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by wheezie24(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2017
ayxmania:
sorry abt dt bro....dont get another until u r settled and sure you will have the time
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2017
wheezie24:

sorry abt dt bro....dont get another until u r settled and sure you will have the time
Thanks bro. I'm taking my time now. But I must confess, I miss that dog ehn! His room has turned into a store now, how sad.
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
I know the moniker used here is not in use again but incase you r viewing this with another moniker, please accept my belated condolences for Smart's demise. I love it when dog owners identify and share the cause of their pets' demise for others to learn from. Now I believe you are more knowledgeable.
Overall, it was fun reading although from the first post
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by SaintAntonyfarm: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
damiz:

Lol, really!
Re: My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:32am On Dec 17, 2019

So sorry. I recently lost a dog too. I think tut you weren't just observant enough, the anaemia has been persistent in the dog before you handed him over to your friend, the ticks only worsened the situation.
So sorry, mine died 04/11/2019 @9;19 pm. I can't forever forget her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feeding Fish Feed To Dogs. Great Idea Or Another Formulated Story? / What Is The Best Dog Food Brand (kibbles) / Rate My Mongrel (ekuke) *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.