Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance (1537 Views)

Photos: Lil Kim Flashes Her Boobs In A Daring Corset Jumpsuit 18+ / Adekunle Gold Reveals The Wonderful Ilaje Backup Choir For His New Release Ire / Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by WAECFlyer: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2016

So many Nigerian music acts kicked off their musical journey from the church.
Lil Kesh has made this revelation in several interviews that he was a choir member long before he started doing secular music.
The superstar recently went back to pay a visit to his former church choir members where he joined them in performing like they used to.
More photos below:

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/photos-lil-kesh-goes-back-to-join-his-former-church-choir-members-for-yuletide-performance/
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by WAECFlyer: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
more:
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by LifeofAirforce1: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm so touched right now
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by ojun50(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
WAECFlyer:
more:
give us complete info nd saying more
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
I'm so touched right now
u well shocked
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by Nixiepie(f): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
I see..
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by AntiWailer: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
I hope he did not scream..

Shall we be in the mood of worship

"Skiborobo skibo, skiborobo skibo osheyyyyy Baddest "

Aunty Shidinma, Oni idi nla.

etc.

Desecrating the alter.

NONSENSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by WatchinginHD(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nothing special
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by Sharplakezy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
WAECFlyer:

So many Nigerian music acts kicked off their musical journey from the church.
Lil Kesh has made this revelation in several interviews that he was a choir member long before he started doing secular music.
The superstar recently went back to pay a visit to his former church choir members where he joined them in performing like they used to.
More photos below:

Source: http://360jamng.net/photos-lil-kesh-goes-back-to-join-his-former-church-choir-members-for-yuletide-performance/
And d choir life is not reflecting in ur music
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by iamVirus(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by 2dice01: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
chaii keshi the virgin slayer is back ... cheesy
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by Paulchris(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honour of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. The end.
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Doesn't look like a church gathering tho !
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
If I was in the church then, the only thing that will be on my mind is "see kitten kpekus alhamdulilahi jesu"
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by iykekelvins(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Those times you used to sing Kabiyesi Baba
Now na Skibo.. Oshey!!
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by phlamesG: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
After singing roboskibo roboskiba angry
Re: Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance by kollintin(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
hope he didnt shout mr yagi or ybnl oshe skibo inside church

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet Of The Day From EFCC! / #bbnaija: TTT Is Lacking Yet He Refuses The 1m Offer (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.