Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now (1535 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials / Tonto Dikeh Gives Cake To Teachers In Her Son's School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now by Kyliegame: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh who recently has been embroiled with issues bordering on domestic violence and infidelity on the part of her husband which led to the sudden crash of her marriage took to Instagram today to give her followers an insight to how her life has changed ever since she became a mother. The actress shared the below picture and captioned it:

But I wldnt want it any other way..
Shoutout to all the Super moms,I celebrate you today beautiful women..
#WCW GOES TO ALL MOTHERS #MOMSKNOWSBEST #MAMABEAR

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now by Kyliegame: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Beautiful strong woman, keep keeping your head high for the Lord is by your side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017
That's why I can't be a single mum.. Mehn it's so tasking physically and emotionally.. Big ups to good mothers out there.. Both single and married.. Una dey try gaannnnn kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now by Came: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
You get one child dey talk plenty , praise those way get 3,4 or more children.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now by NegeduGrace(f): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
that's why she's a woman so it's actually no big deal..that's all that comes with being a mum..congrats to my neighbor who gave birth to a bouncing baby girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives An Insight To How Stressful How Life Is Now by NegeduGrace(f): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
that's why she's a woman so it's actually no big deal..that's all that comes with being a mum..congrats to my neighbor who gave birth to a bouncing baby boy today..

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Dammy Krane Was Arrested After ''booking Private Jet With Stolen Card" / 5 Top Richest Comedians In Nigeria & Net Worth / See What Usain Bolt Was Spotted Doing At Night With His Girlfriend &fans(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.