Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million (74344 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by entrepreneurmic: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

Abeg, where una see MMM for the write-up
NON MINE THOSE MUMU, LINKING EVERYTHING BAD TO MMM. NA YOUR MONEY.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by iAlvini(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Charity Commission would surely be seeking further enquiries.
I smell a big fat corruption rig. Blame all the congregation for their tithes and offerings (they would soon tell me, it's to God and not Man)..............
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Rick9(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
His problem.

Guys wish your homeboy happy birthday by liking this post
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

But Majority of these Churches due to their greed can't come out to condemn it.

I gave up when i saw that woman promoting MMM in a Redeemed Christian Church
The only pastor I saw condemning was apostle Johnson suleman yet he was bashed before the scheme became frozen
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

Bible said, "they will accumulate teachers to have their ears tickled".

They seek pastors who preach what they want to hear. (1 Timothy 4:1-5).
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rainmaker69:
Nigerian Bloggers and Lies- anything to generate traffic.
Asides the deceptive title, I think the article highlights the manner in which a responsible Government should oversee the financial activities of non-profits, especially religious organizations. These organizations are established for charitable objects and the Trustees should be held accountable for the funds. They are called "Trustees" because they hold the property and funds of the organization in trust for the members and society at large. Its not a one-man show where the General Overseer is the CEO.
That's why Pastors shouldn't see ministry as a source of personal enrichment, its a breach of trust and a crime, the fact that many get away with it here in Nigeria doesn't make it right. On the other hand, there are also several churches in Nigeria that try to exhibit some fiscal transparency. If the church was more transparent, especially in its dealings with money, we wouldn't have the sort of mutual distrust that exists between Pastors and congregants.

In other news, did anyone notice that this stolen recycled news report failed to mention the name of the ponzi scheme, though the incident happened some years ago. Anyone interested in knowing the truth should look for the real source of the news and personally read the pdf report.
Instead the moderator didn't digest the news properly before tagging it MMM
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by princetom1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmnnnn
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by free2ryhme: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
they forget they are dealing with a govt ( UK) who will investigate every claim to the last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by 1metre: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Guys, una no dey sleep??
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by megastarjec(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:

what are you saying? why won't you leave pastors alone and allow God to determine if they are on the right track or not. In as much I no not all pastors are genuine, do you think all pastors poor before they started preaching? Do you think all pastors are paid by the church or anything from the church goes to their account?
I'm not a kicc member but it's high time we stop all these pastors this and pastors that. Matthew is not just a pastor, he has a company of his own. He has books that are best time sellers in millions of copies. Do you remember the book "what's wrong being black?" do you know that book sold immensely.
please, let's comment on the issue not on personalities especially when it has to do with pastors.
How many times have we called imams and native doctors. Why are we scared but to call pastors we will open our mouth wide *no hurt intended*
Please, leave pastors out of this and comment on the us that think dubbing the Church is the right thing to do.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by lanre88(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
All these does not concern me.

I need a wife...

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by samdeyking01(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
How pastor Matthew take find such huge amount of money as a pastor?
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ephi123(f): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
prettyboi1989:
why are there so many people devoid of intelligence on nairaland? reading the story shows it was the trustees that handed over the money to the rufus guy who had scammed about 100 investors. the article also made mention of the fact that the trustees had no right to act in a personal capacity and flouted the rules of engagement. no part of the report mentiond pastor ashimolowo as being directly involved in the scheme. people read before u comment on a topic. this doesnt happen on quora.
ignorant people just full nairaland. if its to attack a person based on his tribe you will see them championing such derogatory cause, but to make sensible comment na lie they will always write nonsense

And who appointed the trustees?
As well as who registered the trust?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Rainmaker69(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Instead the moderator didn't digest the news properly before tagging it MMM

Funny thing though, the mod didn't mention mmm. The op is solely responsible for the title.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by mmsen: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
steppins:
Ha! So Mathew Ashimolowo dey do oyibo MMM? cheesy

No, he didn't.

Maybe you should read the article.

I'm not convinced that the reason why there are so many xtians and muslims in Nigeria is because they refuse to read the Bible and the Quran and not because they understand the texts in question.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by God2man(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
megastarjec:

what are you saying? why won't you leave pastors alone and allow God to determine if they are on the right track or not. In as much I no not all pastors are genuine, do you think all pastors poor before they started preaching? Do you think all pastors are paid by the church or anything from the church goes to their account?
I'm not a kicc member but it's high time we stop all these pastors this and pastors that. Matthew is not just a pastor, he has a company of his own. He has books that are best time sellers in millions of copies. Do you remember the book "what's wrong being black?" do you know that book sold immensely.
please, let's comment on the issue not on personalities especially when it has to do with pastors.
How many times have we called imams and native doctors. Why are we scared but to call pastors we will open our mouth wide *no hurt intended*
Please, leave pastors out of this and comment on the us that think dubbing the Church is the right thing to do.

Besides, i have never seen any topic on nairaland discussing about all his books.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rainmaker69:

Funny thing though, the mod didn't mention mmm. The op is solely responsible for the title.
I would still blame the moderator too because had gone through the message, the topic mmm attached to the title would have being removed
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
ephi123:

And who appointed the trustees?
As well as who registered the trust?
what are u saying na, if an employee of a company embezzle's company's funds is it now the name of the owner of the company that will be dragged in the mud? think na
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Ask4Info: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
megastarjec:

I'm not a kicc member but it's high time we stop all these pastors this and pastors that. Matthew is not just a pastor, he has a company of his own. He has books othat are best time sellers in millions of copies. Do you remember the book "what's wrong being black?" do you know that book sold immensely.

After i saw this your thread below i knew you are the last person on Earth i want to exchange words with or educate. EVERY GADDAM PASTOR ON EARTH KNOWS JESUS WASN'T BORN IN DECEMBER. Please don't quote me again. See the TRASH you posted below

https://www.nairaland.com/3538385/yes-jesus-born-december

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by megastarjec(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
God2man:

Besides, i have never seen any topic on nairaland discussing about all his books.

Lol... browse it my friend. It's all online. in fact ask Google simple.
You can even grab one for yourself too.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Yyeske(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
olafunny:
The weray moderator wen ban me because of MMM, i hope you are happy . So you can still bring MMM topic to front page. Why did u ban me cause i wrote on 10 signs that MMM might come back in january. Ban me here, i will publish it elsewhere. In fact you can delete my account on nairaland. I.diot

And for the op, becaus u want front page, u put MMM for your writeup. Oponu thats y u find it very hard to grow. And the i.diot haters who i dont even know their own, they will be typing poo without reading the poo the op posted. What has MMM gat to do with all he posted. Make God give una sense.
E pain am

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by megastarjec(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:

After i saw this your thread below i knew you are the last person on Earth i want to exchange words with or educate. EVERY GADDAM PASTOR ON EARTH KNOWS JESUS WASN'T BORN IN DECEMBER. Please don't quote me again. See the TRASH you posted below

https://www.nairaland.com/3538385/yes-jesus-born-december

I'm not exchanging words with you my dear. Only telling you to stop talking about pastors as people do these days.
And for my thread, life is about research and proving your point. if you think my research is wrong, write your paper and prove your points. Isn't it why we all did research in school? wait till I publish it and it passes, I will gladly take your congratulation message.
Thanks in advance.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by KingsArome(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Stack illiterate everywhere undecided
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by nwakibie3(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution,Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

pls explain more on the the gambling and interest taking
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ttmacoy: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Haha the culprit nah black guy. Even churches are so greedy, 55% guaranteed lol

steppins:
Ha! So Mathew Ashimolowo dey do oyibo MMM? cheesy
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by tigonana: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM

When a Russian wants to show Nigerians that yahoo yahoo is reciprocal grin

Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in ur dream
I hate Ur black ass! Now...lemme have DAT divine slap oooo! cheesy
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by tarano: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Awoof money is not good.

Unmerited favour... smiley Showers of blessing....Heavenly manna....

Anything too good to be true is too good to be true.

What happen to the virtue of hard work....the principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward.

Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Cletus77(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Na wetin fit dem
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ChukaLupin(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Drabeey:
People are very gullible. I advise tgr pastor to try and oversee the engagements of all the people holding offices in the church. Im sure this happened because there was no proper check and balance

Anyways..

Drabeey was HERE
angry
Drabeey:
People are very gullible. I advise tgr pastor to try and oversee the engagements of all the people holding offices in the church. Im sure this happened because there was no proper check and balance

Anyways..

Drabeey was HERE

who you epp?
tongue
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2016
No wonder I no dey see am for mama shebuzor beer parlour again grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.