Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Letter To Muslim Sisters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Muslim Sisters (389 Views)

Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Muslim Sisters by Aminzy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dear sister who is planning and wishing to go to Jannah.

My Question is how will u go to Jannah?
By the clothes you put on, so attractive! the color alone calls for Attention. When you actually know Its prohibited for you to adorn urself and walk out with clothes that offer no concealment 2 ur nudity like a goat?
Is this what you call hijab? Is that not your ear-rings you revealed ?
You tie up a scarf call pashmina and you boldly say "my hijab my pride".
And you are aware of proper hijab.
But you say "woah.., that hijab will make me sweat, no compulsion in religion"
Or "I think this top or see through top's gonna make me look completely hot". You go out dressed up like that being unmindful about where your abode and Final destination might be.
I pity that day when the earth shall consume you.
I pity you, on that day when the sun shall be place closer to your head that your brain shall turn to pap and boil with the intensity of the heat.
An unimaginable torture and agony beyond d comprehension of the human mind.
Not only the hijab was incorrect, you also bake your face like a new wife inside her hubby's vìlla.
What a perfect mary kay powder you use, hmmm. . . It sure gives a perfect smooth face.
Wow! Your lips, shining and sparkling, so you also use eyeshadow, hmm mascra really arranged ur eyebrows.

Hmmm. . . What perfumes! Smelling so sharp. And people keep on greeting you.
"Hello Sweerie, excuse me baby, wow! Baby u look awesome" then you smile seducively to them.
You think you are indeed complete?
The worst thing is, you dont conceal your secret you go ahead and upload that picture on facebook, whatsapp, twitter etc.
Your friends keep on hailing you. Saying wow! You are a beautiful to behold!
*head shaking in pity*
Oh dear Muslimah! The second half of a man's deen. Practice the correct hijab and stop this evil that will take u up In a flight and land you In hell.
Go back home and stay in your room, think about your life and know that DEATH will surely come 2day or 2morrow. Death have taken many, WALLAHI, It will take you also. How do you plan to meet Allah? How will u stand before Allah and account 4 ur actions?
Pray in the darkest corner of you house.
That is what the prophet said.
Dont walk out like a beauty contestant.
You are a Muslimah! Not like the ignorant women.
Dont go out except with the proper hijaab.
FEAR ALLAH IN ALL YOU DO.
REMEMBER THAT DAY.
Yaoma yafirul mar'u min akhihi.
Wa ummihi wa abihi wasohibatihi wa banishing likuli imri in minhum yaomaidin sha a nun yughnihi.

"That day shall a man flee from his brother, And from his mother and father, And 4rm his wife and children, Everyman that day will have enough to make him careless of others....

Reflect Dear Sister, take your translated Qur'an, open to suratu a'basa, read it from number 34 till the end. And Surat An-Nur verse 31 till the end.
Allah is ever ready to forgive you if you repent.
Repent pls and pray to Allah to make you a better Muslimah.
I love you sister, and i want us to enter Jannah together.
May Allah purify our intentions and increase us in faith. (Aameen )

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Saved / Sms005 / My Redeemer Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.