Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) (40241 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni 'Ponzi Scheme, MMM Wrecked Me At A Point In My Life' / MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) / 10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Birniwa(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
This ain't no creativity, Nollywood is really dvmbass and curse to African movie industry.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by geunik(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
I was able to watch it
Prisca ended up in yaba left,and Matt refuse to marry her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Her bf left her(Josephine )
Favour has hope that mom will come back by January grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin....
Na anyhow movie joor
what were expecting before. a classic drama from nollywood with that title abi. that is why they are the third biggest market in the world not cause of the classic nature of their film but cause of the any how release
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by TheVictorious(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
How many days did they take to produce it........

Lool, this will be really deficient in quality as usual, thay are just looking for quick money.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
This na quick, quick, concortion movie.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by hazyfm1: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bury your consolation till January

No body was forced into it at gun-point

Stop taking panadol for someone else headache

angelTI:
I am sure the film is going to be wack. Nollywood has no chill. Hian, kilode

Sorry to all MMMites that lost. May you all be comforted and not be greedy henceforth

Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by newdawn09(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:

Sorry to all MMMites that lost. May you all be comforted and not be greedy henceforth

You are just displaying high level of ignorance. No one has ever lost in MMM.
if u don't know, MMM is coming back by January bigger and better.

As a matter of fact, MMM now has a call center. You can call MMM now. This feature was incorporated into MMM website just this morning. If you think this is a lie, call 018887960.

Before u come to the public forum like this, learn!!
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by folasayolyn(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
haha by Jan 14 part what would be out
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by newdawn09(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
dhtml18:
But one truth they said in the movie is that some people have gone mad, some even committed suicide over this MMM matter, I am just praying that all will be well by January 14th o.

it is ignorance and greed that is worrying anyone that committed suicide. it is clearly written on the site that you must participate with your spare money.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Mr3noble(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
kenonze:
Too late. Even Seun don taya
You got a dangerous behind shocked
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:

You will be disappointed in abt 16-17days from now.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
newdawn09:

it is ignorance and greed that is worrying anyone that committed suicide. it is clearly written on the site that you must participate with your spare money.
The problem is - Nigerians dont seem to know what spare money means. I have a dude that put in 1.8m but he aint worried because it was spare money he made from a deal. But some people used money meant for wedding, house-rent etc for this (and that can never be spare money).
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by uncleade(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yomieluv:
This show how crappy our film industry is...

No good storyline.

No good title.

Poor production..

How will the industry develop, when its run by clowns.

Nothing, just some bunch of clowns with nothing to offer to the people.

And they expect people to take them serious.

Smh for the body that allows this nonsense to even come out to the public..

Nollywood is a big joke.

No MMM victim would like this film. I guess u are one of them. To your information, Nollywood is the most developed film industry in Africa.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by NobleRomm(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
omo....... THE FILM MAKE SENCE OOOOO
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Electronzeez(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
I just watch the movie .nollywood really has A very long way to go towards meeting up with international standard . Wtf! ,like the stupid producer don't know how MMM scheme works .

Most Nigerians are ignorant ,they castigate and criticise what they don't know . So the stupid producer did not know that MMM participant do not need to wait for two weeks to GH. In fact you can Get help immediately after you pledge help to someone .
No wonder most of our movies are substandard . This is a complete zero research . The other day I was watching a Yoruba movie name shina rambo and guess right it was a complete crap.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Electronzeez(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
uncleade:

No MMM victim would like this film. I guess u are one of them. To your information, Nollywood is the most developed film industry in Africa.

Just hold it , it is not everyone that criticise this poo of a movie that is a psrticipant of mmm . Watch the movie and you will know why any movie fan will rate this crap zero. The producer does not even understand shit about MMM.

It's just like acting a movie on ogun the god of iron and you acted based on what you hear or read .
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by GGirll: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
HAHAHAHHA WAT A PICTURE OF UR RETURN FROM EXILE LOL
SexyNairalander:
booked

and my christmas gift from nairaland was a 3days ban. . .it's good to be back
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by GMBuhari: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
I was able to watch it
Prisca ended up in yaba left,and Matt refuse to marry her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Her bf left her(Josephine )
Favour has hope that mom will come back by January grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin....
Na anyhow movie joor

Kill joy pipu

Spoiler sad angry angry
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
uncleade:

if this is your definition of development, then I shake my head for you.

Your level of reasoning shows how shallow your thinking is..

I smh for you.

Shame.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by uncleade(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yomieluv:
if this is your definition of development, then I shake my head for you.

Your level of reasoning shows how shallow your thinking is..

I smh for you.

Shame.
Pity you. I can see that your problem is not all about this film. apart being not current, something is bitting you beneath .And surely, a hungry man is an angry man. Typical village boy you are.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by faitheverest(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Watch out for part2 by ending of January.... I know you know what will happen......gbagamm

1 Like

Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
uncleade:

Pity you. I can see that your problem is not all about this film. apart being not current, something is bitting you beneath .And surely, a hungry man is an angry man. Typical village boy you are.
lol..

Well as a village boy,I have depths analysis of how a good film should look like, not you who's always amused with the characters rather than the message a film passes across..

I won't blame, I would rather blame your upbringing...

Once again,I shake my head for you..

Ignorance is truly a disease.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by duketerry22(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow..... Nollywood why? Mere seeing that I can tell the movie was just done anyhow and they're using the title to perk the viewer's attention and curiosity as there's been no market grin cheesy angry
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by uncleade(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Yomieluv:
lol..

Well as a village boy,I have depths analysis of how a good film should look like, not you who's always amused with the characters rather than the message a film passes across..

I won't blame, I would rather blame your upbringing...

Once again,I shake my head for you..

Ignorance is truly a disease.
I insist, your real problem is not the film but MMM that duped you due to your stupidity and selfishness. why are you diverting your depression on that film. After all it isn't the first nollywood film of a bad quality that you've ever watched, neither would it be the last. Please take heart and let bygone be bygone, for, your money has gone and gone for good.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by CR7FAN: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2016
I decided to watch it a little to see if there could be any improvements from their 'usual'. Just about "30.26'' into the movie, the lady gbagun very well, She said ''Mr caretaker, What can i do you for?'' and that was the end of the movie for me.. grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color] smiley
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 30, 2016
uncleade:

I insist, your real problem is not the film but MMM that duped you due to your stupidity and selfishness. why are you diverting your depression on that film. After all it isn't the first nollywood film of a bad quality that you've ever watched, neither would it be the last. Please take heart and let bygone be bygone, for, your money has gone and gone for good.
I don't need to do mmm,before I live,I am well blessed beyond human comprehension.

Not everyone is as wretched as you are..I pity your life,wretched being.

I won't reply you again,because I see how shallow your thinking is..

Once again,I shake my head for you.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Electronzeez:

Just hold it , it is not everyone that criticise this poo of a movie that is a psrticipant of mmm . Watch the movie and you will know why any movie fan will rate this crap zero. The producer does not even understand shit about MMM.

It's just like acting a movie on ogun the god of iron and you acted based on what you hear or read .
don't mind the goat.

He thought everyone is wretched as he is.

Just imagine his level of reasoning.

This is one of the danger of free mb by telecoms.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2016
For those in MMM...some new changes have been effected in your PO....
...You can change your guider now
...Tasks have been added, if you wish, complete and get more.
...A toll free number to call has been added.

January is here.
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Edum13656: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2016
paschal47:
Nollywood producer's aren't creative enough

That's so lame of the production crew

at least they not as lame as favourite Korean films
Re: "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:

greedy you call it abi?

Sharap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.