Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra (44277 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sijo01:
This is an incredible innovation from the initiator.
"innovation"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by potbelly(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hope proper maintainance will be carried out on this building for sustainance

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Vickiweezy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dat's not a skyscraper @OP
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
And it all started from 20 pounds, you gotta tap into the eastern hustle.

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by omonla555: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stranger101:
Although I am an afonja but I must commend anambra state. .

Not every good thing comes from Lagos afterall

Man get sense, what are you saying? what concerns Lagos now? what has skyscraper got to do with Lagos? This is boring I repeat.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by nnachukz(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
More of this in my geo-political zone I pray oh Lord. Let's forget government and help ourselves out. In the spirit of the Igbo man "We can do It"

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by rossychik(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
very commendable indeed. May God continue to bless ur hussle.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by enyi1: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
omonla555:
Boring post
Afonja? yes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by LorDBolton(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sunnycliff:
#proudlybiafrannigerian

Smiles una don start...

Which one is biafran-nigerian again?
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by unipol(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice, the sun must rise again.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by loomer: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
How many exits this building get?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by corlin2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omo , this one na CBN Hospital .
Money good o_o_o

Thumbs up Mmaduka , More Rubbers to your pocket
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Bolognese: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one Dr. Maduka.

But truth be told, the Contractor, Architect and Engineer that handled this project need to be flogged.

Most especially the Architect!!!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
THINK HOME, BUILD HOME.
i'm so happy that it is a research centre.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by grandstar(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
investnow2013:
Cosmas Maduka(Coscharis) is from Nnewi!.

He is Cosmas father or grandfather... grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Sunnycliff(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
LorDBolton:

Smiles una don start...
Which one is biafran-nigerian again?
That's who I am
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by omobritiko: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stranger101:

You have to be 17 years old
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Woww, looks nice
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by jtjohn(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stranger101:

please what's the meaning of afonja and Igbo? I have been hearing this particular words over and over again in every thread.......Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Lilimax(f): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Btw,

Umuchukwu - Breaking Away From the Ugly Past
Umuchukwu community in Anambra State until 2008 was known as Nkerehi, a name the people believed was responsible for their woes. Six years after the change of the town's name, it has experienced serious transformation. OKECHUKWU OBETA in Awka, writes on the development.
Anyone who is still doubting the veracity of the Igbo traditional belief that whatever evil the ancestors committed comes after their succeeding generations until proper atonement is carried out, and the people purged of that evil, should visit and hear the story of the people of Umuchukwu community, formerly, Nkerehi in Orumba south local government area of Anambra state.

You see that a good name is better that riches! smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by wristbangle: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
I know some people will argue with me but that is not skyscraper, it's highrise.

All the same, kudos to maduka and Anambra government.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
The entrance though undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
potbelly:
[s]Hope proper maintainance will be carried out on this building for sustainance [/s]

Afonja abiakwa?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Afonjas will not be happy about this
my brother
What will tribal war bring for you?
Let's stop this childish behaviour and move on in life.

Remain bless
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Ecosystem4u: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
wristbangle:
I know some people will argue with me but that is not skyscraper, it's highrise.

Whether fish swallowed Jona or Jona swallowed fish the key word there is swallow

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Afonja

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??
See who's talking. The yellow stones wey your sisters dey swallow nko. Omo aj'okuta ma m'omi oshi.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by souljaboi51(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wonderful achievement but this is not a skyscraper. Does not even go near one
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by souljaboi51(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmaooo on point grin
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by pawesome(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
I trust naija...dem neva finish d build am n e dn turn tourist attractn center..if dem come finish am nkoh?
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by CSTR13: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
What Rubbish.
Impressive building ,but that is not what makes a hospital. We need to see the internal structures, quality of staffs and equipments.
Igbos should mature above all these kind of grand-standing. Such reveling in mediocrity is what should be expected of an afonja stuck on tinubu''s mammary teat.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by highwaist: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thank God, the research is for Nigeria medical researcher not biafra. God will help this man
Re: A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra by Originalsly: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm..... 15 storey skyscraper.... is the sky that low?.... may barely qualify as a high rise.
It is not completed... but will be the temporary site of the State's College of Medicine.... makes me wonder in what year would the College be completed?...and how much the State has invested in this project.... I doubt whether the doctor can finance this on his own... but it's much better it is in his hands than that of the State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.