Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece (7363 Views)

I Need Android Phone Follow Come Ear Piece / Infinix Phones Ear Piece N Mouth Piece / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
ochuski:
Dis earpiece problem is serious o.. Pls i need a good recommendation.
as in Bros
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by PhonePlanet(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
greenhulk:

Infinix and tecno earphones are the worst I have ever seen. Sound is so so wack.
really? to me they are very ok o! but still cant be compared to premuim earphones
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by EmmySparky(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
My pure white 250naira ear piece lasts for over 3 months each time i buy it...and the bass quality is superb...and it very accesible...just call any guy pushing a truck selling phone parts..or any shop that sells phone parts...look for those white ear piece...not those with rubber o...

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:

really? to me they are very ok o! but still cant be compared to premuim earphones

Maybe OK for u, but for me small bass Dem no get. Sounds are stuttered especially while increasing the volume. Looks like they don't have bass on their mind when they make those things.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Zyzman: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afeezoladapo:

Can it be used to make/end call?
Because DAT ofia does DAT perfectly.
unfortunately no but it durable and with good sound quality
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
There's no earpiece that lasts. Many people don't know this. The last time I bou an earpiece was quite a while ago.

All you need is a soldering iron and lead. Once you notice your eapiece is touching, just open the part you put into your ear. It's just two copper wires attached to two copper plates that have worn ou lead. All you need to do is use heat from you soldering iron and melt lead onto the wires and make sure it touches the plate(more like a glue kinda stuff). Would post pics tomao if I can.
mrjojo:
Please recommend a good(with good bass) long lasting ear piece for me, I seem to be buying ear piece every week now, and to say I treat ear peice like egg yet they still get bad after a week or two. I can't do without it, and it turning to a tradition buying weekly,and Pls I really don't fancy those type that stick inside ur ear, like this
they are really uncomfortable for me.
Prefer something like this

Currently using Ofia, after someone's recommendation, got it last week, good sound, an ear stopped working yesterday. HELP!!
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afeezoladapo:

N1500? I bought mine N500 in my area but a friend bought it in Alaba for N400. Ofia is still d only one I knw as d best these days.
Only DAT what dey are dishing out dese days is now reducing in quality. I bought mine early Nov. and i'm still using it. Mind u, i use dis earfone almost everytime.
D only prblm I see in dix ofia is d earfone plug which has steel and rubber which won't take time b4 it becomes shaky.
you know Abuja and price inflation now
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bitchvibe:
There's no earpiece that lasts. Many people don't know this. The last time I bou an earpiece was quite a while ago.

All you need is a soldering iron and lead. Once you notice your eapiece is touching, just open the part you put into your ear. It's just two copper wires attached to two copper plates that have worn ou lead. All you need to do is use heat from you soldering iron and melt lead onto the wires and make sure it touches the plate(more like a glue kinda stuff). Would post pics tomao if I can.
please tell me more Bros
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
nickvanilla:
I used to be a victim of mediocre, short-life earphones till I got havit 3D Headphone. Been using it for 5 months now and I can tell u it's been the best I ever had. What's more the sound is super dope. U get to hear every sound in it's purest detail. If u're willing to dump disappointing earphones then Havit 3D headset it is!!!

How much? And where did you buy yours?
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by TrollTrap: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol dem guys chatting about getting a Sennheiser for #200?...lol wtf
So you mean a sennheiser is sold for a dollar?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by nickvanilla(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Whizpeter:

How much? And where did you buy yours?

Got it for 3k in benin
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by donshady(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
grin. I don't use earpiece lol..
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Olamyyde(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Chai! The money wey i don spend on earpiece since 2012 fit buy one beat by dre headset. The only one wey dey last na that nokia earpiece(stupid sound quality).
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2016
I have a Panasonic earpiece and i have been using it for more than 2 years now.

Not a single damage and i am not one of those careful types. I have squeezed it. rough handled it and so on and it is still intact as if it were new. Bought it for $15

If you are interested in similar types. beep me.
Costs 4k.

The bass is also very very good and it's ultralight and easy to use.

All thesse chinese earpiece
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Whizpeter(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2016
nickvanilla:

Got it for 3k in benin

Cool...
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Ksslib(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
IFEANNYI:

Aswear, in terms of cheap, this is the best earpiece that offers value for money!
Used to buy it at alaba, lagos then.
Now can't seem to find any at my current location, only cheap Imitations.
I tell ya. And the bass is mad.

It's the best cheapest earpiece under 1k one can find in the market currently.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by guente02(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Xiaomi Hybrid IV all the way....handling low frequencies properly since January '16.
5k7 @ Aliexpress when your're shopping with access bank.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Sylvekzee(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have been very lucky with earphones. I have used folow-come earpiece all my life. I used Samsung Galaxy S5 earpiece for 2 years before it cut. It never spoilt, it was one of the branches that cut. Then I used Galaxy A5 earpiece for a year and some months before one ear stopped working. I have since been looking everywhere to buy that same follow come Samsung earpiece but to no avail. They are the best earpiece you can ever use. I am currently using infinix XE-01 earpiece, very close to that follow come samsung earpiece. The bass it ok, overall sound quality ok, volume control and call pick buttons ok, only thing is the treble is way too high. And if you lower the treble with with your music player equalizer the sound quality reduces too.
I bought it for 1.5K in computer village.

I have tested Infinix XE-02 in slot and I tell you it's the best earpiece ever made. It has a rechargeable sound enhancement engine beside the volume control buttons. It's like a 200% improvement from XE-01. It sells at 10k in Slot computer village. That's what I am eyeing to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Skelewu: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrjojo:
bought Ofia, 1500 @ banex Abuja, it sound is cool, but not durable, not even up to 2 weeks and just one ear is working now.

Chai, things are really expensive there. I got mine for 400 naira in my area.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Rozaystunna(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buy NEC
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Rozaystunna(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Zyzman:
Buy this earpiece called "NEC" it ranges from 400 to 500 in Alaba international ojo, Lagos since I don't know where u reside..... It last for up to 2 to 3 months and when buying it note the length of each pair as one is longer than the other....... Fake ones have same length.. Pics are attached.
NEC is the best iswr to gawd but sellers are rare
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Rozaystunna(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Afeezoladapo:

Can it be used to make/end call?
Because DAT ofia does DAT perfectly.
nope but iswr this earpiece bass is Outta this world used one for three months till owners stole it
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Godwin978(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
lilmax:
depends on how you use it..... 200 naira earpiece lasted for 2months
guy you concur. i dont know how they handle theirs that it doesn't last upto a month. i bought mine 300naira is more than three months now. and is still in goood condition. avoid hiting the ear piece mouth on hard material u ill see the deference. price doesn't matter
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by midworld: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sylvekzee:
I have been very lucky with earphones. I have used folow-come earpiece all my life. I used Samsung Galaxy S5 earpiece for 2 years before it cut. It never spoilt, it was one of the branches that cut. Then I used Galaxy A5 earpiece for a year and some months before one ear stopped working. I have since been looking everywhere to buy that same follow come Samsung earpiece but to no avail. They are the best earpiece you can ever use. I am currently using infinix XE-01 earpiece, very close to that follow come samsung earpiece. The bass it ok, overall sound quality ok, volume control and call pick buttons ok, only thing is the treble is way too high. And if you lower the treble with with your music player equalizer the sound quality reduces too.
I bought it for 1.5K in computer village.

I have tested Infinix XE-02 in slot and I tell you it's the best earpiece ever made. It has a rechargeable sound enhancement engine beside the volume control buttons. It's like a 200% improvement from XE-01. It sells at 10k in Slot computer village. That's what I am eyeing to buy

Good one.

If you really want to save your self from always buying a new earpiece all the time. Just quietly get your self the infinix XE-02.

The best so far. Costly but very great quality and very durable. You charge it as you will charge your phone.

Bought mine for 8,500

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mr jojo. I made a post just for you. Follow the link https://www.nairaland.com/3554483/say-bye-bye-all-earpiece
mrjojo:
as in Bros
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by mrjojo: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bitchvibe:
Mr jojo. I made a post just for you. Follow the link https://www.nairaland.com/3554483/say-bye-bye-all-earpiece
wow, thanks Bros, really appreciate.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by LeoFish92(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2017
midworld:

Good one.

If you really want to save your self from always buying a new earpiece all the time. Just quietly get your self the infinix XE-02.

The best so far. Costly but very great quality and very durable. You charge it as you will charge your phone.

Bought mine for 8,500

bros are u still using your infinix xe 02? the one I bought on Feb 14 has damaged
Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by olaboyeh(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
mrjojo:
Please recommend a good(with good bass) long lasting ear piece for me, I seem to be buying ear piece every week now, and to say I treat ear peice like egg yet they still get bad after a week or two. I can't do without it, and it turning to a tradition buying weekly,and Pls I really don't fancy those type that stick inside ur ear, like this
they are really uncomfortable for me.
Prefer something like this

Currently using Ofia, after someone's recommendation, got it last week, good sound, an ear stopped working yesterday. HELP!!
Buy neck flex ear piece.. It's d sure durable earpiece u can get.. I can get u one within the range of 3k to 8k..
U can get lg tone or jabra halo fusion or Samsung level u.. Contact me 07031965462 if u need any.. Extremely affordable and durable....

Re: Please Recommend A Good Long Lasting Ear Piece by Habbatically: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2017
midworld:

Good one.

Bought mine for 8,500
Why charge when it isn't wireless? It's that wire I am seeing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Launched With 6GB RAM -full Specifications And Price / Glo Mms Settings Pls / How To Easily Download Good Quality Films On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.