Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. (16021 Views)

Maina Scandal: Ex-efcc Chair, Ex-igp, 2 Heads Of Service Implicated / $1.1bn Malabu Scam: Adoke, Others Face Extradition / Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Yyeske(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2016
repogirl:
So this is where the zombies have gathered. Una good morning o, una face dey scarce ooo! grin

Una Buhari has given you reason to show yourself today...

Meanwhile Indimi, Danjuma et al Northerners oil block dey there without licensing controversy, na Etete own go get controversy.
GEJ was president at some time, what did he do about those names you called out ?

Children of hate who never see anything wrong in evil

3 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by teemy(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
in a similar light if as this judge said nigeria's interests were not protected, the mtn fine reduction should be reviewed if anyone with vested interests in mtn was on the govt's team
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by nkakadd: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2016
mention of dollars like it's just some random figure or number. God help us.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2016
GenBuhari:
See how the white man is playing us?

So many court cases started in their countries for our money which they have stolen.

They would tell us that the court cases are the reason our money cannot be returned.

Of course the court cases would never end, so we would never smell our money again.

White man is clever ooo!

If we had a courageous and independent government that isn't afraid to act against the interests of the white man; solution would be very easy.

Get our supreme court to order :
immediate return of our money which the International Oil Companies have made from the oil bloc over the years with interest

immediate return of the oil bloc to Nigeria's ownership or we seize the assets of all the firms involved and or withdraw the licences of all the companies to operate in Nigeria.

The white man was actually protecting your interest by suspending disbursements of the funds questioning whether it served the interest of Nigerians, here you are with an unfit brain probably created by Angel Gabriel, read the whole news upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by repogirl(f): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Yyeske:
GEJ was president at some time, what did he do about those names you called out ?

Children of hate who never see anything wrong in evil
zombie, I sight you.

How market? Is like Buhari is trying to move una market small small. Child of envy and badbelle.

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2016
viktagorion:
The blunder called GEJ must NEVER be repeated again.

I dont think so, a blunder Atiku is standing by for 2019, with his brainless army waiting to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
You believe that because the white man said so; right?
jpphilips:

The white man was actually protecting your interest by suspending disbursements of the funds questioning whether it served the interest of Nigerians, here you are with an unfit brain probably created by Angel Gabriel, read the whole news upside down.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
madridguy:
A British judge, on December 15, 2015, however, refused to release the money to Malabu. In refusing to release the money, Justice Edis of the Southwark Crown Court declared that he was not sure the administration of President Jonathan acted in Nigeria’s interest when it approved the transfer of the money to Malabu.

“I cannot simply assume that the FGN, which was in power in 2011 and subsequently until 2015, rigorously defended the public interest of the people of Nigeria in all respects,” the judge ruled
Hero of looters and thieves sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by coolgeorge: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
If you are among those who blame GEJ for the woes of this country without including the past administrations, click 'like'.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Nairadays: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
repogirl:
zombie, I sight you.

How market? Is like Buhari is trying to move una market small small. Child of envy and badbelle.

Am sorry @repogirl , where was Buhari mentioned in the Article? because in your 2 responses you mentioned him.

3 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by jpphilips(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
GenBuhari:
You believe that because the white man said so; right?

It is now my fault you lack basic thought process?
You sound like a will be victim of evolutionary Armaggedon.

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Bluffly: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
viktagorion:
What happened to Obasanjo's $16 billion power project. Not just GEJ but our entire leaders from time immemorial are criminals
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
If Alahaji Tekino can see things frm the angle I saw things, then am on d right lane......Tekno's Rara explain it all....Maybe Tekno is a Zombie too

I pray wailers love that song sha!!!
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by sapele914(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Standing5:

I had to resample it for fools who would still hail GEJ and Maduekwe as hero and wail.
This is from the mouth of a British Judge, let those who wail and hail take note.
Three is company,the Bayelsa connection jonathan gooseluck,dan etete,allison madueke. Money no loss dem shout again,enquire come close eo e no finish. 1.9 billion dollars oil money is missing.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by sapele914(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2016
AngelicBeing:
Hero of looters and thieves sad sad
He is the leader,Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves a man without scruples,stealing of public funds is not corruption, it is a buffet help yourself to all you can eat. Barawos.

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by AngelicBeing: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
sapele914:
He is the leader,Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves a man without scruples,stealing of public funds is not corruption, it is a buffet help yourself to all you can eat. Barawos.
grin grin
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Tculest: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bluffly:

What happened to Obasanjo's $16 billion power project. Not just GEJ but our entire leaders from time immemorial are criminals
. U waillers fgt the evil men do follow dem. No mata how much u waillers continue defending Gej evil deeds,D more God wi b exposing him. U wnt find d waillers on dis trend

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by sodeide2013: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
HEH was a very poor leader. Easily manipulated by greedy and unpatriotic people

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Bluffly: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tculest:
. U waillers fgt the evil men do follow dem. No mata how much u waillers continue defending Gej evil deeds,D more God wi b exposing him. U wnt find d waillers on dis trend
You are dumb for calling me a wailer. People like you abandon what is main and chase after goose. I am ashamed that you are one of those entangled in party shambles. For your information I voted for Buhari and if he doesn't fix the mess we are in, I will vote for someone else when the time comes. The truth is that Jonathan is not the most rated criminal, it is just unfortunate for him that his period is when the people are gaining their voice. It is now left for monkeys like you to see beyond your nose.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by saintclem7: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
The deal has been made for Agip and she'll to pay malabu. Is it not the right thing for the president to support his own. How does supporting your own goes against the interest of Nigeria? All this white people stealing from us from time immemorial. Atleast the money should first be paid to malabu since that's the deal. Then afterward efcc can start investigating malabu.

Aufbauh:
The fortunato aka the ineffectual buffoon has taught us that anyone can become the president but not everyone should be.

GEJ is simply a mishap & a misfit!
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by ofwest47(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
let us send all those on trial over corrupt charges in the country to Europe and America to go and face court trials there considering the level of corruption in our judicial system we have in Nigeria.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
You seem unable to address the questions being put to you. So you instead fall back to petty insults.
Let me put my question another way: Other than the white man's say so, what evidence do you have to believe he is looking after our interests?
jpphilips:

It is now my fault you lack basic thought process?
You sound like a will be victim of evolutionary Armaggedon.
jpphilips:

Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by MeAboki(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
madridguy:
SMH for GEJ

Stealing is not Corruption
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by jpphilips(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2016
GenBuhari:
You seem unable to address the questions being put to you. So you instead fall back to petty insults.
Let me put my question another way: Other than the white man's say so, what evidence do you have to believe he is looking after our interests?

You called reality check an insult?
you are too dumb to use the Internet, look for a Ludo or something.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. by stonemasonn: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2016
viktagorion:
My frienda both GEJ and PMB are blunders!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Ari Visits Abba Kyari In Abuja (Photos) / Jones Abiri Freed After Two Years In Detention / Ebelechukwu Obiano Marks Easter With Prisoners - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.