Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi (15959 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by OsunOriginal: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
The jungle is gradually maturing on the side of Tinubu as PDP chieftains now attend Tinubu's campaign rallies. It was Chimaroke's name that initially caused a stir when it appeared in the list of Tinubu's campaign council. Now the speaker of the same state (Enugu - a PDP state), today attended Tinubu's campaign rally in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state, technically endorsing Tinubu.

The event, had in attendance, the APC National Chairman, Sen. Abdullahi Adamu, represented by the Deputy National Chairman, South, Chief Emma Eneukwu, APC vice Presidential candidate, Sen. Kashim Shettima, former APC Governorship candidate, Anambra State, Sen. Andy Uba, the Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly, Edward Ubosi,, Chairman, Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, Abike Dabiri, Demeji Bankole, former Speaker House of Representatives, Hon. Chinedu Ogah, member representing Ikwo/Ezza South Federal Constituency, among others.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by duro4chang(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Interesting! I have told them and for the umpteenth time I am saying it that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.

149 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nightwolf1: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Interesting! I have told them and for the umpteenth time I am saying it that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.

Thîefnubu the cocaine addict is going nowhere

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Naijanascam: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who no like better thing at least something must be added to his up keep grin grin grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by duro4chang(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Some idiots will come on Nairaland gossiping about frivolities. That's is not my business anyway. But I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. If you are pained go and meet Chinedu and buy otapiapia from him. Then swallow it.

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Ogbuefi2020: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Obiano supported Buhari in 2019, how many votes did Buhari get in the state? These people are powerless over here. The masses decide

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by duro4chang(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

If a cocaine addict is the best man for the job then you are a neanderthal.
All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Akanbi Omo olodo ide is the best man for the job.Jagaban is the one who the country needs now.
He is not like the deranged man in this picture.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Urheadmaster(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2022

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Golan007: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
Who no like better thing at least something must be added to his up keep grin grin grin

Start coming to terms with this reality.

Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.

Join hands with him to move the nation forward.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nightwolf1: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
duro4chang:
All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Akanbi Omo olodo ide is the best man for the job.Jagaban is the one who the country needs now.
He is not like the deranged man in this picture.

A thief can't be the best man for the job.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Mimiriches: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okay

1 Share

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by buckeyemedia: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Maybe you are not aware that Nigeria has the highest number of drug users in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by buckeyemedia: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

In the country of the fantastically corrupt, he can.

5 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nightwolf1: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
In the country of the fantastically corrupt, he can.

In Iragbiji he can. In Nigeria he can't.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nightwolf1: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Maybe you are not aware that Nigeria has the highest number of drug users in Africa?

Yes and Thîefnubu is their el chapo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by buckeyemedia: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

In Iragbiji he can. In Nigeria he can't.
No honor amongst the corrupt in the land of the fantastically corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by buckeyemedia: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Yes and Thîefnubu is their el chapo
The Nigerian El Chapo Guzman, serving the customers like yourself & Fam?

2 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by duro4chang(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Yes a thief like obi who used the state money to invest in his family business. His name appeared on pandora report as a thief. We reject him. He can never rule Nigeria. Go and ask soludo, he will tell you more.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Naijanascam: 3:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Golan007:

Start coming to terms with this reality.

Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.

Join hands with him to move the nation forward.

Wake up collect your money collect your money no time......... they can hire anything hireable just to add up the numbers. ....
And baba Agbado loves it noisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nightwolf1: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes a thief like obi who used the state money to invest in his family business. His name appeared on pandora report as a thief. We reject him. He can never rule Nigeria. Go and ask soludo, he will tell you more.

Lagos state is Thîefnubu personal ATM. grin That is the perfect definition of a thief cum WALKING DEAD

3 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Aremwayne: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
PDP is really divided.

6 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by ghiloman28(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by shuttox: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
duro4chang:
anybody can attend
It's not voting day

1 Like

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Forget
Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by ALTERNATEID: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Kudos to Nnamani and Ugwuanyi.

3 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Nightwolf1: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The Nigerian El Chapo Guzman, serving the customers like yourself & Fam?

Thîefnubu is serving you and this is it. You have gone bunkers grin

2 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by shuttox: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Wake up collect your money collect your money no time......... they can hire anything hireable just to add up the numbers. ....
And baba Agbado loves it noisy
They don't know
I can go there and collect money also claim that I am supporting APC
That's MIND GAME

2 Likes

Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Mitsurugi(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Technical endorsement. These urchins won't kill me.

Well I guess it's the same way Ortom and Wike have TECHNICALLY ENDORSED Peter Obi. Truly jungle don mature cheesy
Re: Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi by Coolgent(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Obiano supported Buhari in 2019, how many votes did Buhari get in the state? These people are powerless over here. The masses decide
Tell them o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Planted Impeachment Story To Pit Tinubu Against Northerners -Ishaku Abbo / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi / El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.