Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) (22946 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by WorldRichest: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Femi Adesina defends his pay-master while Doyin Oku-igbe attacked his pay-master's perceived enemies. In summary, Femi Adesina is a defender while Doyin Oku-igbe was an attacker who played a whole season without scoring a goal against the opponent but scored own goals into his own net.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Being the spokesperson for an African President is always a tough job. No matter how well performing your Master is, there will still be millions of people that won't be on the same page with him. It is easy for us to sit where we are and criticize these guys. Okupe, Adesina and Abati were once armchair critics like you and I. When they got there and faced realities, they changed. Who knows, we might change too when we wear their shoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by bart10: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Okupe is by far smarter. Adesina has the mentality of a slave. He's always on the wrong side of the people. He's also serving a very sectional leader who has made his job very difficult. Just my opinion tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Almand: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Doyin has always been in the gates of Hell for his lies while Femi would have been the first Liar to make heaven
femi will not even see the road leading to heaven less alone seeing the gate. That man is annoying

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Btruth: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
To me, I would rather say 'similarities'. And the similarities with them is that both of them are chronic 'Liar'.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by jeromedee: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Nothing special..Just 2 idiots with indomie brains undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Orikinla1: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
bulletproofmonk:
Today's youths lack direction.

Irony is,both Femi and Doyin will retire comfortably with their earnings while most of you will keep languishing in penury.

Keep distracting yourselves with silly activities
Word.
But will they ever learn?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by vabok(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
One is a fat fool! Guess which of them...
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Stranger101: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2016
No difference. .only similarities
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Iamthoney(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
The difference is that they are sired by different father They have plenty similarities They are both Afonja They both tell lies that made the devil looks like a learner

Datzall
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by mohlanforex: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
i also wants to different between labara maku and lai mohammed, i think they are both the greatest liar of all time but i dont know who lie past.

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by henrybomb(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Deir names is the only difference,dey r both talkative
inspire700:
A very good friend of mine on Facebook Mike Ile took to his timeline to pop the question "What's the difference between Femi Adeshina and Doyin Okupe?" and boom the comments we will be sharing with you came forth from different persons who were in their own words describing the two personalities. see for yourself their comments in the screenshots.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2016/12/whats-difference-between-femi-adeshina.html
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Jacko1(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2016
D difference is that okupe made u laff with his lies... And ul be like nigga shutt the hell up

Adesina makes you cry with his lies.... Ur mouth will just be open for days

In order words... If mope is interviewing both of them... She will be hitting okupe wif facts n dat one will be spinning lies

If she interview adesina..she wants to leave media ethics and strangle the guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by obailala(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2016
I think Femi is on drugs, he comes up with ridiculous defences which are mostly unnecessary and embarrassing.

On the other hand, Doyin was compelled to sound the way he did just because of the love for the money he was getting.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by eldoradoxx: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Moupe Ogun of Channels TV exposed the total lack of depth , empathy, finess by Adeshina when she asked him question regarding lack of any statement or condemnation by Buhari on Southern Kaduna killings. A Doyin Okupe would have responded by reeling out various directives to security agencies by his principal aimed at ending the killing ( even if he was lying).
Adeshina shocked me when he said that the President doesn't have to say anything. That Federalism wouldn't allow Buhari respond to such killings when El rufai is the Chief Security Officer of the State. When Moupe further asked him whether a Governor has security paraphernalia to handle such killings, he kept mute and looked dumb. I concluded that he is a big mistake being a spokesman of a President who himself cannot engage anyone in an intellectual discourse for 5 minutes.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2016
eldoradoxx:
Moupe Ogun of Channels TV exposed the total lack of depth , empathy, finess by Adeshina when she asked him question regarding lack of any statement or condemnation by Buhari on Southern Kaduna killings. A Doyin Okupe would have responded by reeling out various directives to security agencies by his principal aimed at ending the killing ( even if he was lying).
Adeshina shocked me when he said that the President doesn't have to say anything. That Federalism wouldn't allow Buhari respond to such killings when El rufai is the Chief Security Officer of the State. When Moupe further asked him whether a Governor has security paraphernalia to handle such killings, he kept mute and looked dumb. I concluded that he is a big mistake being a spokesman of a President who himself cannot engage anyone in an intellectual discourse for 5 minutes.

In fact, that femi of a guy has been zombified

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Bizibi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
CSTR13:
The SW is naturally blessed with sycophancy. cheesy
If i were president, the only place i would put them is the media department
gbam!!!! If I'm given the opportunity,I will do it

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by rrikado(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupid youths without morals,keep on insulting people who are old enough to be ur fathers.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Championlaw200(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Femi is an handsome man!!!!! I like the man, he has a good English command!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Odani: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
bulletproofmonk:

Irony is,both Femi and Doyin will retire comfortably with their earnings while most of you will keep languishing in penury.

Chill man some times we all just need a little bit of humour to start d day
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by orisa37: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
You mean Doyin exaggerates lies and Adesina introduces more new lies? Then they are both shameless.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Olukolade1: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
I always ignore Femi adeshina message because I know is a professional deceiver.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by muffyt05: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
The biggest threat to Nigeria right now are the youths,the supposed enlightened youths who with all the monies spent on education are still visibly divided and politically uneducated. We've read and also witnessed on numerous occasions how politicians bled this country dry and who's at the receiving end,the same youths and the general public. Irrespective of our political affiliation or tribal sentiments, its time we demanded accountability from these rogue politicians on how our revenue is spent. Abacha drained Nigeria, Obasanjo milked us dry,Abdulsalami systematically made this country broke,Atiku was involved in various scams right from his days as DG of Nigerian custom till the Aliburton scandal, Jonathan sold this country and all we care to know is who is the better their, c'mon. This is the time for us to speak up and stop praising the so called thieves and slave masters in modern day history.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by woodmood: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
CSTR13:

The same way the south east is blessed with Walter ofonagoro and uchechukwumerije. In case you don't know these personalities, kindly get in touch with your elders.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by enitey(f): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
CSTR13:

Hahahhahahahha
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Emmariks(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
bulletproofmonk:

Help me tell them o... But if you check well, the talk na joke o.
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
The difference between the two liars is same between 6 & half a dozen!
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by Chukazu: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
for my money, Doyin was an Agbero, Femi.. gentle man
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by FakoMaybach1: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Doyin is a liar i concur, but doyin has a heart and conscience...doyin had respect for opposition he never labelled them in an insensitive way...doyin still confessed even though it was late that he lied once in a while...but Femi is a moto park tout, He called opposition derogatory names like Wailers and cry babies...That is so unstatesmanly (if such a word exists)....Femi is a senior advocate for Poverty and penury and he will defend incompetence with the last drop of his blood

I dont like any, but at least Doyin has proven to be a smarter and more cultured man than Femi adeshina, Femi is a brigand
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by tuscani: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogologoamu:
Are they Igbos or AFONJA?.
of course Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by tuscani: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
mohlanforex:
i also wants to different between labara maku and lai mohammed, i think they are both the greatest liar of all time but i dont know who lie past.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) by vatiqan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Crystal clear; DO was lousy without religious background, while FA lies and defends evil even when he professes to be a dedicated Baptist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.