Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors (4050 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by uboma(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
deen4real7902:

https://m.facebook.com/olawale.j.dada?fref=ts

thank you for this vital piece of information.
Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by davodyguy: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dada ole
Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by freeman67: 2:49am On Jan 02, 2017
This boy jazz need renewal ooo. Many wrong deal he did started hunting him at once. I do not know how he was able to hold on for this long sha...Somehow him cup don finally full.
Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by deen4real7902: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
After spending 350k, the car is back to normal (for now)

1 Like

Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2019
uboma:

Another sad story.

Cityhood has refused to turn a new leaf.
E don tey o....now we're warning gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 25, 2019
deen4real7902:
See this link nairalanders https://www.nairaland.com/3189716/toks-x5-s.u.v
Suv situated in the northern part of Nigeria
Leather seat
Automatic drive
Air condition working very fine
Alloy rims with all new tyres
In buy and drive condition
I bought a car like this from him.
Note mine is foreign used and not Nigeria used
We agreed on a price and paid for the car on December 20, 2016,thats like one week ago. Cityhood is trustworthy in delivering your car but not trustworthy when it comes to telling you the condition of the car. I have presently spent 120k for the repair of the vehicle, will still go there to spend more tomorrow.
Cityhood told me I'm buying 2005 model, but when my automedics mechanic checked it with their machine, the year of production shows November/2002.
Cityhood said the car is in buy and drive condition which is true but the issue when you press the turtle fully, it can not go more than 60km/hr, (meaning that Usain bolt can even run more than the car). I have spent 120k on that now alone still waiting for the results tomorrow, and don't say the mechanic does not know what he's doing because I'm using the best, an automedics, he works with BMW franchise in Nigeria (coscharis abi wethin be there name).
Cityhood told me ac is chilling, when they brought the car to me, I told him the ac is not working, cityhood said probably the mechanic driver used it finish that I just need to gas it with 2000naira. Today the AC guy came to check it and told me for the ac to work, the compressor and two other things need to be changed which will cost me 40k to repair it.
No time for the AC yet, still battling with the acceleration problem of the car. When I'm through with that will then do the AC issue, after that will give the rewire guys because the dash board displays are not working, I don't know how much that will cost me yet. Practically will have to spend like 200k extra for a Buy And Drive Car.
Also before the car was brought to me I gave Mr Dada cityhood 40,000 to help me install DVD reverse camera in it, it was installed But it not working, just blank , when i told him he said probably its because of the long distance journey, but till now it's not working.
The most painful thing is I begged him that this is my 1st car that he should recommend any of his car he has with him that will not give me any issue.
How i wish this post was created before i bought from him cry
https://www.nairaland.com/3538667/cityhood-dada-motors-wont-refund
Wawu
Re: Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 25, 2019
uboma:

I checked his adverts on efritin.com
I will notify the Admin of efritin.com about the shady deals of Cityhood.
Is Cityhood on Facebook? if yes, posting links of clients he has defrauded will go a long way to alert unsuspecting future clients.

can a Facebook user please check if this page belongs to Cityhood,

https://m.facebook.com/dadamotorsthegroup/
Bumper to bumper

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Units Of Very Clean 2015 Highlander Upgraded To 2018@18m / ****SOLD****KIA OPTIMA 2002 NOW 550K...LAST PRICE****SOLD**** / Get Your Choice Of Car From Cotonu At Affordable Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.