Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Water Therapy Can Kill You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Water Therapy Can Kill You. (1218 Views)

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Water Therapy Can Kill You. by oaroloye(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2016
For some two months now, I have been taking 1.5 litres of Pure Water each morning, before eating or bathing.

One ailment in particular I credit it with curing is RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS: I began suffering from pain in all my joints generally, and my hands in particular. I went on a Fast of 28 days duration, drinking two litres of Pure Water daily, and was cured.

After several months, my symptoms returned, and I went on a second Fast of 32 days duration, with the same result.

After that, I began to look into maintaining my Health without long Fasting.

WATER THERAPY has been touted as the cure to practically everything- from COMMON COLD to CANCER.

I can vouch for that I am definitely no longer susceptible to Common Colds, despite that I do not Fast any more.

However, my High Blood Pressure condition has not responded to treatment, rather may have even worsened.

I am now looking into the Water Therapy itself as being the Cause.

My technique involves heating the "Pure" Water in its bag to above 40°C before drinking it.

I usually heated it hotter than that, because I am often too busy to drink it all at once.

I have now learned that thus has released deadly toxic chemicals into the Water, so that I have been poisoning myself, while supposedly curing myself!

https://draxe.com/bpa-toxic-effects/

Has anyone else had a similar experience that corroborates these findings?
Re: How Water Therapy Can Kill You. by ironheart(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Your killing yourself not by yourself. How can you boil it in the sachet and expect not to take in toxins?
Re: How Water Therapy Can Kill You. by ItzHoludex(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2016
sorry
Re: How Water Therapy Can Kill You. by oaroloye(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
ironheart:
Your killing yourself not by yourself. How can you boil it in the sachet and expect not to take in toxins?

I never said that I boiled anything.

I never expected that people could be licensed to sell us drinking water, not only in potentially toxic containers, but without any Health Warnings whatsoever.

What else is Government allowing on our streets, that can potentially kill us?

Exposure to sunlight suffices to release this poison. A few days ago, a young lady who complained of headache over weeks' duration, up and died- the doctors "baffled" as to the cause of her affliction.

I am certain that no one asked her whether she was drinking heated water out of Polythene bags, or bottles- because I saw the exact same doctors, and no one ever asked me such a question.

Valuable time was wasted looking at dead-ends.

I was in the Doctors' Office yesterday, and one of the two Doctors was drinking DIET COKE.

DIET drinks are invariably based on the deadly poison ASPARTAME. Aspartame and Monosodium Glutamate together were proven in Trial Research to induce BRAIN LESIONS in MICE. This evidence that Aspartame is harmful to Humans was trashed by a man named DONALD RUMSFELD- who, incidentally went on to help perpetuate the greatest Hoax of the Decade.

I mentioned this to the Doctor treating me.

He had no idea what I was talking about.

I told him about my own bad experience with Aspartame in 2005. I developed truly killer migraine headaches weeks after I began drinking an Aspartame-based drink. Realizing that it was the cause, I stopped drinking it.

However, for months after that, if I so much as tasted Monosodium Glutamate, I would have a headache within minutes. It was eight months before I could eat ordinary food with "Maggi" or similar in it.

That stuff is highly dangerous- yet Doctors know nothing about it, and no one is warning us about it.
Re: How Water Therapy Can Kill You. by ScienceWatch: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2017
The op, Bronchitis Oaroloye is full of contradictions. He stated in his earlier posts that through fasting he has never been ill for the past 30 years. What is he doing in a doctors office if he also claims to have magical healing powers and that he is teaching others to heal themselves.

The op is VERY forgetful even though he claims that as a FICTIONAL NAGUAL warrior he attained TOTAL RECALL.

The Op admits here that he chooses doctors that dont know what he is talking about, will his high-blood pressure be healed ? His doctor must be practicing FICTIONAL NAGUALISM with zero total recall which could be the reason he cant recall what simple ASPARTAME is. Juinior school kids know this stuff.

The op falsely claims that he has the most advanced spiritual knowledge. Then why dont he know that Demonic forces are the real cause of High-Blood Pressure ?

Why did he not know that ?

(1) (Reply)

Organic Skincare Ingrdients / Port Harcourt Residents Fear For Their Lives As Air And Sky Turn Black / Please Help Me, See The Colour Of My Urine !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.