Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (21296 Views)

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by FarmManager: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
The summary of the dream is that there are issues or challenges bothering your mum directly or indirectly that she doubts the possibility of it getting better.

help me tell her that in no time the impossibility will become possible.

tell her to pray for her old friends in be in contact with them.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by wanted222(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
ITS CALLED THE NIGHT THE DEAD AWAKES,, ZOMBIE LOADING......... IN NAIJA
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by oshorstan(f): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
The dream is twined & tricky.. Tell her to pray against backwardness & any form of deception that looks good but has an evil intention, either in her life or children. The dream isnt a good one
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by discman2k2(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
God is bringing a responsible revival of the Ministry, Dead bones shall rise again, ijn!
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by lightstone(f): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
All what has been dead in her life will come back to life
the impossible shall be possible
Ezekiel 37 dry bone shall live again

let her pray and meditate,hopefully the holy spirit interpret in to her himself#Lightstone#
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Guysses(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
first.... one miracle will happen which directly does nt concern her bt she will withness it.... the great event that will happen, she will dought d possibility bt at d end it will happen nd everybody will be surprise and happy
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by biggie73(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:
yes o... And dem no won pay
....her pension is on her mind. Let Mama stop thinking of her pension, so that she will enjoy the fruit of her labour.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Dfavouredone: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:
My mother had a dream dis morning which goes thus:

She found herself in a gathering in NPA (where she retired) and then suddenly a vehicle brought in dead bodies into the premises who were victims of accidents, the bodies were so many that they were piled up. She and others were looking through a window and were feeling bad abt it. Suddenly, one of the dead persons (male) turned and got up and she was shocked so she quickly called someone to see and suddenly all d other dead people started getting up one after another until there was no dead left and the place was full of joy.

Can anyone explain this pls...

My brother, it is not just a dream o, don't mind those saying so. Some (note I said some) dreams carry potent message. This dream seems like one of such. Seeing the dead or anything related to the dead is most time not a good omen. But seeing them come back to life, seem like bad thing turning into good. However, I cannot authoritative say this is what this dream meant. But what I will strongly advise is for you and your mum to embark on a fasting immediately and pray immediately. Do not take anything for granted.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by bellabello(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
firstly tell her to pray seriously not to have the death of nearest person
secondly you may have somebody that has been sick the person will get up healthly
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Ken4ward: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's plain and simple, they'll be paid by NPA their rights. The dead bodies simply signify those that has been denied their right.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Snow5(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Her assignment in that office is yet to be achieved...

Without her being in that NPA nothing good will happen...

She has the key to something in that organization which she knows not.... That's why she needs to be there before the positive things begins to happen.

She left too early... What she saw in the dream was depicts the fact that the period she retired... Those things that were placed in her care and people that where benefiting positively from her then are all dead... Or maybe not functioning as it supposed to...

She left too early...
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by beecity: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

She found herself in a gathering in NPA (where she retired) and then suddenly a vehicle brought in dead bodies into the premises who were victims of accidents, the bodies were so many that they were piled up. She and others were looking through a window and were feeling bad abt it. Suddenly, one of the dead persons (male) turned and got up and she was shocked so she quickly called someone to see and suddenly all d other dead people started getting up one after another until there was no dead left and the place was full of joy.

it means whatever thing that have not been working has received life
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by sunkieisland(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
The most relevant dreams I have occasionally, is one where, I'm Superman, or Peter Petrelli* when he had more than one ability.....

Before someone come here to talk wizard or witchcraft,......

I sabi who I be.....smiley
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by toprealman: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
NPA represents a government entity....more like Nigeria. The dead people represent innocent citizens "suffering" due to an insensitive government and political jobbers. The summary is that in the fullness of time..... Nigerians shall rejoice(spring back to life)once again through divine intervention. Note that NPA played no role in the intervention...100% divine. 2017 looking good.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Experience285(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Rapture will soon take place. God is showing ur mum a sign that d end is near.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by stainless40: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Smallville10 post=52349475]My mother had a dream dis morning which goes thus:

Can anyone explain this pls...INTERPRETATION: DEAD BODIES ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY THIGH DOWN BY EVIL SPIRIT, THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. DEAD BODIES RAISING UP MEANS GOD LIBERATION IN YOUR FAMILY. THE DEAD BONES SHALL RISE AGAIN. GOD IS WORKING IN YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE EVERY SOUL ALIVE AGAIN. YOUR MUM. HAVE CRY BEFORE BUT WILL SMILE AGAIN.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by joceey(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ask for CharlyG1 he has the gift of interpretation of dreams
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by bobfash(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ezekiel 37-38 New International Version (NIV)

The Valley of Dry Bones
37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”
[center][/center]Also read verses 15-23!

From the Above:
A. There are some situations that have looked hopeless in your family line.... God will restore hope to It!
B. God will restore all that Nigeria has lost in the past and He will make our 'drybone' live again!
C. Pensioner in Nigeria and all the civil servant owed salaries and arrears should rejoice in the Lord cause all the entitlements owed them will be paid soon!
D. 2017 will be a year of great joy, revival and restoration for us and the country! Nigeria will speak with one voice in 2017!
E. Shalom!!!
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

I believe your mUm is a prayerful womAn. Its not NPA but her most subconscious memOry.

"For a dream comes through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words." (Ecclesiastes 5:3).

Those dead victims signifies all the issues in her life; God through the dream is telling her that her prayers has been ansawered, and she will see manifestation.
Her joy will be made full*. Its a dream with a total package; great dream.

"The thief comes not, but in order to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10).

Note : Tell your mum to pray that all the dead things that the devil has killed come back to life in Jesus naMe. Amen

"This charge I commit unto you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on you, that you by them might war a good warfare;" (1 Timothy 1:18).

Godspeed.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by onoerime: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
dreams are the opposite of the earth. remember the interpretation of Joseph with pharaoh? seven thin cows swallowing seven fat cows. seven thin cows are seven years of hunger, seven fat cows are seven years of plenty. in the dream world, eating food is a bad omen, it may be sickness about to attack you. 12 in the dream world actually means 21 in the real world. giving birth in the dream actually means death here on earth. so come to your dream. your mother peeping from a window means something is bordering her. those dead bodies she saw are real living people on earth passing through pains. waking up from the dead with joy everywhere means there is going to be real trouble ahead. it may lead to real death on earth here. tell your mum to stay away from protests or gathering where people are agitating.

for spiritual help join my whatsapp group https:///9yqZJ0Rspwi4oEixa1Qclb
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by chidemavian: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
According to V.M. Samael Aun Weor,:
To interpret dreams properly, the following laws must be considered:
 The contrary's law: For example "candy" is interpreted as "pain and disease", whereas "weeping" is interpreted as "joy".
 Philosophical analogies: Dreams about a "monster" or "something ugly" is interpreted as "something negative".
 The Connection's Law: refers to things in the dreams that are similar to things in life. For instance, a "raging bull" means a "dangerous enemy".
Things to take note of in a dream:
 Colors: Light and harmonious colors mean something favorable.
 Emotion: the emotion a dream causes is also important. To "wake up crying" is interpreted as "something painful
Bottom line
Each person should learn how to understand their of dreams by themselves
In fact, 3 types of dreams:
• Projections from our subconscious mind: These dreams are related to what we think during daytime and they are useful to know our own defects.
• Unconscious Astral Travels which can turn into conscious ones. When this happens, one is having an experience "out-of-the-body".
• The experiences that are "messages" from God to men.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by hollowpot15684(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tell ur mother to forget the dream and attend to her heart desires..
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Abibanjo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
did you watch the Nigeria Army Video recently, te Video of them fighting BH. if you did it might just be a reflection of that in your dream, sometimes what we recently transforms back into our dreams. just my own opinion.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by oladelove: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
A re-engineering may come soon at the NPA and it would bring happiness to everyone who has worked there in the past and those who are still working there(If NPA is owing your mother and other pensioners,they may soon get paid).Shalom.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by hysteriabox(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

Nice dream,
Things of note: NPA, dead bodies, window, back to life, joy
Simple.
Pending, buried issues ll be revisited and sorted out to the benefit of employees/retirees...
It may not be an issue that involves her at the moment, but eventyalky, it l, be her turn. I susoect a batch method of solving the ish...
Your mum just had a sneak peek on what ll happen (its a 'for your info' kinda dream). Its really not dependent on her action/inaction...
Gbam
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by hysteriabox(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Experience285:
Rapture will soon take place. God is showing ur mum a sign that d end is near.

Hmmm. Try again
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by hysteriabox(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
chidemavian:
According to V.M. Samael Aun Weor,:
To interpret dreams properly, the following laws must be considered:
 The contrary's law: For example "candy" is interpreted as "pain and disease", whereas "weeping" is interpreted as "joy".
 Philosophical analogies: Dreams about a "monster" or "something ugly" is interpreted as "something negative".
 The Connection's Law: refers to things in the dreams that are similar to things in life. For instance, a "raging bull" means a "dangerous enemy".
Things to take note of in a dream:
 Colors: Light and harmonious colors mean something favorable.
 Emotion: the emotion a dream causes is also important. To "wake up crying" is interpreted as "something painful
Bottom line
Each person should learn how to understand their of dreams by themselves
In fact, 3 types of dreams:
• Projections from our subconscious mind: These dreams are related to what we think during daytime and they are useful to know our own defects.
• Unconscious Astral Travels which can turn into conscious ones. When this happens, one is having an experience "out-of-the-body".
• The experiences that are "messages" from God to men.

Nice. I'll take this to the bank
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by mutualrespect(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
where your mum has lost hope, help will start from there for her.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by saydfact(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

GOOD NEWS IS COMING FROM SOMETHING SHE HAS BELIEVED CAN'T BRING GOOD NEWS... just believe..
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Minemrys: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Your mother watched the series "The Walking Dead" or other horror movies and is dreaming about it; the subconscious was triggered by a memory, could be just her seeing a horror film trailer or even a horror film poster

The dream sounds too much like a Zombie movie plot

only interpretation I can give if my first guess is totally wrong however is that a zombie Apocalypse is coming soon!

I'd better start preparing by fencing my house with thick zombie proof materials, start farming with the extra plots of land to make a self sustaining compound
can't stop laugh!n. Walking dead no go kill u. Sha d dream ma self funny. Imagyn dead body stand up followed by others. Thriller by Michael jacks0n any0ne? Well to me, i interprete it by saying God is angry with the NPA and is c0ming for 'em.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Toosure70: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
some of your mother's hopeless situation about to be restored if pray very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.