Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (51872 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by napoleon77(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:
why are they taking the girl to the hospital as if she was forced or drug?
if the man said she has been doing it for months then that girl should be ask and confirm if it true
maybe she did it out of her own free will and both should be given their measured dose of punishment
not acting as if the man charm the girl into the act

OP change the topic from rape to something else
it doesn't represent the message

Do you know what is called "statutory rape"?

Can a 10 year old legally consent to having sex?

A 10 year old cannot legally have sex even if in "her own free will" as you claim. Its still rape.

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Adedayo97(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Website pls and hw can i register my sef
Beatzmaker:
angry

With vaseline, we would have been saved some of this stupidity

meanwhile

angry

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by fizzy94(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kingsley1000:
if its the other way round(woman rapes boy)it wouldnt have made fp
The Nigerian law doesn't recognise that
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by freeborn76(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
I thought they said he was from Ogun state? undecided
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Adeyemi0(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
Useless Southwest, cone head, tiger mark man. Brown roof idiot.
Timothy Onyeukwu, 61, was caught having
unlawful carnal knowledge of one female child of
about 10 years old in a hotel in Abia State.

Flatee!!!

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by epistleNow(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:

Timothy Onyeukwu ?

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
sharaaaaap na your brother do am,him name na timothy onyeukwu and he is your landlord tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by epistleNow(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Afonjaa grin

Timothy Onyeukwu ?

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by MKO4ever(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
lielbree:

Honesty it amazes me when people write such trash.
Dose sex not feel good? She is only 10years old, how do you expect her to know better? Even if she "enjoyed" it, does it make the man less guilty?
Bad grammar

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Elmojiid(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freiden:
Timothy Onyeukwu
#caseclosed
tot as much now....see him flat head.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Izen: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:
if the man said she has been doing it for months then that girl should be ask and confirm if it true
maybe she did it out of her own free will and both should be given their measured dose of punishment

Ori e gbale! Oya repeat after me, 'ori mi gbale'!! Do you even know the constitution of the county you live in? Pray tell, what is the age of consent in Nigeria? A ten year old girl cannot give consent because the constitution believes she's is not mentally mature to understand the full consequences of her actions. The adult in this case who should know better is held responsible for taking advantage of the girl's naivety. This is called statutory rape in your constitution. Olodo!
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by alizma: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
10yrs for girls from Aba = 20yrs for girls from other locations. however, that man should spend his remaining days doing hard labour in KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRESON
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by MALBMAJOR: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Igob man
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
modath:
Where are the girl's parents/ guardian?

After this vermin is hung from his scummy member, whoever has custody of the girl should face the wrath of the law as well, Months & they didn't notice? Negligent & useless they are!!
True sad
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by SolexxBarry(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol,I'm always surprised wen I c news like dis,how do dey even do it,will it even enter inside
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by cardinal12: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
chaiii. see the old wizard face. thunder fire konji
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Originalsly: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
MKO4ever:
Obviously the girl was enjoying the thing
Ever heard be careful of what you say?... Life has a way of throwing such words back in your face.... your very words would haunt you for the rest of your life.
Go figure.
@topic.... this is just sad... and worse is that from some comments... some people are not at all upset by this.... like what's the fuss about? .... beasts in human clothing.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by binaws(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
[color=#000000][/color][b] RADARADA IN BIAFRA STATE. HE SHOULD JOIN NNANDI KUNU AT KUJE PRISON. AWON ELERIBU IPOB
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by olajizz01(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
Hope u are alright,don't forget to take your drugs for today,after that you need glasses to see that the rapist is your brethren.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Opakan2:

was caught having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 10yr old child.. imagine undecided

Just imagine ...
Our so called heroes ooo....
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by zanogo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whitemoney:
you are stupidd
a weak man result to abuse after loosing an arguement....Pls can you tell me the tribe that leads in prostitution in the country?
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by tyav7: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:

I thought having it with a minor is an offence whether she consents or not. Just wondering tho
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by madthinker: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:

the girl is ten how wise is she to give consent
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by MrLouisVanGaal1: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Adedayo97:
Website pls and hw can i register my sef

Please contact me on whatsapp on 070-6564342. My original account was banned for posting the link
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by fboonmy: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Ecosystem4u: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
freeborn76:
I thought they said he was from Ogun state? undecided
Ogbeni are u dat dumb!!!!! all u kno hw to do is run to MOD at evry slightest opportunity. The man in question is a YORUBA BABA cant u see his AFONJA LOOKS. You ppl are known for this kind of evil act. Read the post again n dont mind the Igbo name attached to the post. Just concentrate n picture the BABA in ur mind he is from Ogun state!!!! Omo ale jatijati!!!!
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by BodyKiss(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
MKO4ever:
Obviously the girl was enjoying the thing

Do you have brain or shame at all? A 10 year-old was enjoying "the thing"?
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by freeborn76(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Ogbeni are u dat dumb!!!!! all u kno hw to do is run to MOD at evry slightest opportunity. The man in question is a YORUBA BABA cant u see his AFONJA LOOKS. You ppl are known for this kind of evil act. Read the post again n dont mind the Igbo name attached to the post. Just concentrate n picture the BABA in ur mind he is from Ogun state!!!! Omo ale jatijati!!!!

Omo ale? Hmmmm, thank you.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Cool83(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
there should be strict penalty for all this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze / Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.