Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (51876 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by IamOpemipo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
dabrightt:
where have you kept your brain..God will deliver you from the influence of osogbo weed u inherited frm ur village elders

Lol..
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by dasparrow: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sirjohn84:
What on earth is wrong with men?..abusing kids..one jst happened in my area yesterday at aro road off isoko road ughell,delta state. A boy of 16 abusing a girl of 7yrs twice now until he was caught.i dey vex say d boy mama beg n the boy just go free.fathers like me who don born girl are warning all kids sex starved abuser..nu near my girl or i promise u.i will kill u*angry*

The worst thing is that, most victims of child sexual abuse never recover. They end up hating sex or having problems in relationships and what have you. Pedophiles indeed destroy lives. I wish pedophiles will be castrated and locked up in jail for life. They don't deserve to live amongst normal human beings.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:
Why is the hotel manager not also arrested?
Why is the hotel not sealed?
Really? So the hotel manager should be on stand by and look out for all lodgers The hotel manager should question all guests for their ages
The 10yrs old girl is blind abi? Does he carry her with "Ghana must go bag" to the hotel?
We should better stop placing all blames on the wrong persons...this days,a 10yrs old child will be all dressed, with heavily worn makeups.
Come and see kids who are barely 14years proudly,deeply into prostitution.
Who to blame And you really think the hotel? Funny!!!
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by seguno2: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mimi56:

LReally? So the hotel manager should be on stand by and look out for all lodgers The hotel manager should question all guests for their ages
The 10yrs old girl is blind abi? Does he carry her with "Ghana must go bag" to the hotel?
We should better stop placing all blames on the wrong persons...this days,a 10yrs old child will be all dressed, with heavily worn makeups.
Come and see kids who are barely 14years proudly,deeply into prostitution.
Who to blame And you really think the hotel? Funny!!!

In the UK, Canada and the US, that we run to since we are unable to manage our own country properly, I am sure that any shop owner who sells cigarettes and alcohol to underage children will have serious problems and sanctions.
Not true?
Maybe that is why their country is so good that we keep abandoning our own country to work there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:

In the UK, Canada and the US, that we run to since we are unable to manage our own country properly, I am sure that any shop owner who sells cigarettes and alcohol to underage children will have serious problems and sanctions.
Not true?
Maybe that is why there country is so good that we keep abandoning our own country to work there.
Hello!!! Cool. Sorry,but I had to quote you again...
I think it's time we all stop comparing Our country with others...this is Nigeria!!!
Talking of cigarettes and drugs,did you write stores do not sell them to the underaged Mistake!!!
Those countries you stated have got the hugest number of drug abusers...Marijuana, cigarettes, alcohol...name it?? Its more like a life style!!!
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by seguno2: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mimi56:
Hello!!! Cool. Sorry,but I had to quote you again...
I think it's time we all stop comparing Our country with others...this is Nigeria!!!
Talking of cigarettes and drugs,did you write stores do not sell them to the underaged Mistake!!!
Those countries you stated have got the hugest number of drug abusers...Marijuana, cigarettes, alcohol...name it?? Its more like a life style!!!

My error to engage with you.
I apologise.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Funkybabee(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
chaiiii that girl that are his grand children age,God why are some people brain just filled with poo like this
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Zirah: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
You should not say this

DonEffiong:
why are they taking the girl to the hospital as if she was forced or drug?
if the man said she has been doing it for months then that girl should be ask and confirm if it true
maybe she did it out of her own free will and both should be given their measured dose of punishment
not acting as if the man charm the girl into the act

OP change the topic from rape to something else
it doesn't represent the message
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by blingxx(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Afonjaa grin

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by lordfizco(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
Useless Southwest, cone head, tiger mark man. Brown roof idiot.
see this fool oo undecided ur be ur people ?
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by kenoma14: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Big head
Vain head
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by lielbree: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
MKO4ever:

Bad grammar
You are clearly dialectic.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by jaeyking(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
This era wey guys they run from gals wey one kill dem with sex,,,,,,then i begin to wonder with all the mature gals out there ready to open there legs for a guy,, then one old goat would have sex with a minor... They need sense oooo... Or jungle justice to use them as example
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by distilledwalex(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
angry
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life imprisonment

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Hanendez(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
Chisos

This man is an e diot
Chisos or Jesus? Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by OmoOsanyin: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chill..
Universally it's child molestation.
But it is the order of the day with abokis
No law queries it.
Unfortunately.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by lurdkriss: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Seeing the veins in his head and neck, can't imagine the pain that lil gurl must Av gone true cry
#chopoffhisjoystick angry
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Kingsley1000(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2016
jaeyking:
This era wey guys they run from gals wey one kill dem with sex,,,,,,then i begin to wonder with all the mature gals out there ready to open there legs for a guy,, then one old goat would have sex with a minor... They need sense oooo... Or jungle justice to use them as example
would u suggest jungle justice if the culprit was a woman(molesting a boy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze / Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.