Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R (26653 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by CltrAltDel: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
[s]
stanlink:
This is the height of lawlessness in our society were a telecoms employee violate customers privacy without any questions even to a sitting government, and the people are celebrating them,

I want to ask where is our values?

I strongly fear what tomorrow brings undecided
[/s]
stop embarrassing yourself in public.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by engineerboat(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Anyway sahara reporter got this one wrong.

This is a bubby trap set for the first alleged audio leaked and nobody will fall fot it

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Almand: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2016
XXLDICK:

****why can't you reason objectively
There's enough proof to show the previous recording is original and this one too should.
What evidence shows the first audio is real can you please share
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by tempest02: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
ode you didn't hear where he told his boys to kill anybody kill able...
Abi the bug in ur ears skipped that part? Oloriburuku

We saw threads on people killed by police, and the guy that killed the policemen who has mentioned his sponsors.

Can you tell me which election day murder which was featured here that you can link to Wike?
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by stanlink(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
stop embarrassing yourself in public.

What's the point?
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by symbianDON(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2016
while I have never liked the duo of fayose and wike, I seriously doubt the authenticity of this audio clip...it most likely was fabricated. come to think of it.....how can two close pals begin a phone conversation like:
wike my man.....
fagose my brother....
lol....very shoddy job I tell you
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by prodiga: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
sahara lies,is like there is a new device that can change voice with them now
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Max24: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Orikinla1:
There are only three kinds of people supporting Wike.

1. His beneficiaries of political errands' boys and girls.
2. Haters and losers and
3. Intellectually re-tarded idiots.
How many kinds are supporting Ameachi , the ATM ?
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Sahara when will you give us the leaked telephone conversation in APC especially from Rotimi Amaechi or you saw the broom and passed over him Sahara reporters is not your houseboy, ask igbere news to do that, if igbere does not have money, go ask wike to fund you!

Both parties rigged the election why are you one sided

When Wike caught one of APC machinery red handed and was shouting on the media. He was ignored by the ruling party shocked shocked Sahara why didn't you report that Go and start your own blog and report it, stop wailing like your principal, wiked wike

Abeg make una go find somewhere sidown. Nobody takes you seriously again Speak for yourself only, son[/b]angry
Yeye reporters grin grin [b]It still dey pain you they exposed your principla, wiked wike
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by dadebayo1(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Shows that 2019 election will be fight to finish by the politicians.... Lol @ wike man of the year... grin politicians are only playing games with the lives of the masses.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by engineerboat(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose: Wike my man, how did you do it?

Wike: Ayodele My brother, the fight is not easy....Kill as many as you can kill.....yes ....I storm the collation centre...Nigerian Army is dead.......there is nothin like Nigeria Army....

Fayose: Na waoooo....You are the man of the year....

Lets see how strong Buhari is with these revelations....

Lies from the pit of hell as usual.

So you cut off where he said my boys have to relerse because the military kill everybody they can.

You cut off where the alleged fayose voice said you stand against the whole federal army.

You cut off where the alleged fayose voice said the army, sars videos is all everywhere and that wike should take them to court.

You cut off where wike had to go to collation centre to stop army, sars, dss riggin which the whole world saw.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by PqsMike: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
You must be really deaf.....no apology

Sorry to disappoint you...I'm a well brought up person....I don't trade insult. wink
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Wike is very rugged! Only stubborn soul like Wike can fight the federal might.

It is a known fact politics in Rivers is always dirty and bloody.. So what is new??

I pray our politicians make heaven because they can do the unthinkable just to remain in power
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Jesusloveyou: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Rubbish from APC reporters.From the video we watched it was obvious who overran the collation centres and beat up INEC officials!!.This fake audio cannot wipe out what we saw on TV
you see your life? so apc beat up the man to declare pdp winner.
IPod sef

2 Likes

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by femi4: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wike: Ayodele My brother, the fight is not easy....Kill as many as you can kill.....yes ....I storm the collation centre...Nigerian Army is dead.......there is nothin like Nigeria Army....

Madam....you can lie for Africa o
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by fkdmods: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

For argument sake, let's assume this is real. My question to you is, is this the kind of leaders you want to extol? Why una be like this na? And una want change and progress. Smh. Una never know what's up.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2016
symbianDON:
while I have never liked the duo of fayose and wike, I seriously doubt the authenticity of this audio clip...it most likely was fabricated. come to think of it.....how can two close pals begin a phone conversation like:
wike my man.....
fagose my brother....
lol....very shoddy job I tell you
so how did you want them to have start the conversation?
Fayose would have start by saying
wike my son, and wike would have reply, -oh my nigga. Or my brother in crime.
IPod sef

3 Likes

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by ettybaba(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Akpan107:
Could it be another APC propaganda...
Very true my brother.
grin grin
We no even go Germany with any dicument.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by kcnwaigbo: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life? so apc beat up the man to declare pdp winner.
IPod sef

Did you watch the video? Wike stormed the collation centre in time to smoke out the stupid fakorede
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by OlaMiki: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2016
you surely don smoke dry weed before typing this . sowie for you
Biafman:
Sahara misreporters dishing out masturbating news for the illiterate simple minded Afonjas since 1999.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by OlaMiki: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2016
the owner of the audio voice couldn't deny it. why your wailing . get sense
kcnwaigbo:
Rubbish from APC reporters.From the video we watched it was obvious who overran the collation centres and beat up INEC officials!!.This fake audio cannot wipe out what we saw on TV

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by mfm04622: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari can do NOTHING to them. They have immunity.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by daddyyo(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Sahara reporters abeg do as I say>> foolish APC reporters , Na only Wike una see to intercept rubbish >>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by ripbubu: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by ripbubu: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Esseite:
What happened to the culprits caught printing ballot papers..

What happened to the sars official caught on videos?

Where is the audio leak from ondo state election? Or edo state election?

What happened when a senators home turned to a polling unit?

Sahara reporters... you guys should just move base to sahara dessert..

This new acclaimed leak even puts more doubt on the previous one acclaimed to be wike's..[/b][/b]
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by petars: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
SahAra: show us the audio of Ameachi, Abe and Abe's aides because I was in abe,s house when one of his aides order police to go to police station to bring the arranged arrested INEC official which they claimed they wanted to run away with ballot papers. I saw these official brought into magnus abe's compound in two black HiLux and one higher lander jeep and they were tomb printing. Sahara I want u pple to release the audio that led to that in order to authenticat ur media house.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by petars: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=ripbubu post=52352803][/quote]
I saw it face to face not even TV, APC. SARS.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Lordsocrates: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Nigeria is bleeped, please guys let's allow Biafra, plsss, But God punish dem if they Mention Akwa Ibom in their wild dreams... can you Imagine them defending something this revealing ? that region is cursed, please for us to move forward as a Nation we have to let them go.

Abasi Amia mbufo ufen, amma ebo yak Akwa Ibom Ikienne. ..... Mme Inno mkpor

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by maxzzo1(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Apc n propaganda , liars ....come to look at it army tskes camp zero without killing anybody and dey celebrsting hmmmm or did buhari pay bh off
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by OlaMiki: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
'Definitely not Fayose 's voice " voice analyst well done, Yeye gullible people, y not wait for the facts that will unfold to prove it right or wrong
PqsMike:
....lolz.....

I'm not a PDP/APC supporter but ....that voice is NOT Peter Ayodele Fayose's voice .... I don't know about Gov. Wike though ...but that's definitely not fayose's voice ..

Nigerian Politics is very dirty i swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them / Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.