Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R (26652 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by OlaMiki: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Just shut up !!!
kcnwaigbo:

Did you watch the video? Wike stormed the collation centre in time to smoke out the stupid fakorede
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
This na NEWS? Talk about Southern Kaduna genocide that will soon make Zango-Kataf war a child's play.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Heshei: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

is it difficult to doctor an audio?

Mr Oga ...you are just a typical Nigerian.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Jids(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Timfreds(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2016
How about the audio leak of the conversation between Amaechi and police commissioner? So SR could not obtain that one? APC kwantinue... your time ..
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by princejayboss: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
I can make such audio in just three hours and $5000 USD

Foolish country
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by progress69: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
engineerboat:
Anyway sahara reporter got this one wrong.

This is a bubby trap set for the first alleged audio leaked and nobody will fall fot it

U be small pikin.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by BudeYahooCom: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Audio- fake propaganda
Ngeneukwenu- fake gender

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by ipreach: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
XXLDICK:

****why can't you reason objectively
There's enough proof to show the previous recording is original and this one too should.

You need to receive sense to know that there is a software that create peoples voice now and sahara reporters have it.

I preay you people will be wise in this computer age
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by symbianDON(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so how did you want them to have start the conversation?
Fayose would have start by saying
wike my son, and wike would have reply, -oh my nigga. Or my brother in crime.
IPod sef
grin bros relax na....mi o kin she ipod
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=divicode post=52351348][/quote]
grin grin grin
You get job so Abi na APC dey pay you grin grin
But you know say ALL these things wey I talk no be lie.
I am not in support of anyone. I am a patriotic Nigerian and many can now decipher who is saying the truth.
We are wiser

Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin
You get job so Abi na APC dey pay you grin grin
But you know say ALL these things wey I talk no be lie.
I am not in support of anyone. I am a patriotic Nigerian and many can now decipher who is saying the truth.
We are wiser

No Na PDP dey pay you
You a patriotic Nigerian and writing rubbish and senseless things like this
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by hedonistic: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
These guys are too big to be making calls over regular cellular networks. They should use high end voip calls instead. The DSS can't intercept Whatsapp calls or BBM calls... Thats for sure.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
divicode:

No Na PDP dey pay you
You a patriotic Nigerian and writing rubbish and senseless things like this
grin grin grin
Why are you aggressive Na me frustrate you
Abeg go Aso Rock grin grin
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by IKEOHA2019: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lordsocrates:
Nigeria is bleeped, please guys let's allow Biafra, plsss, But God punish dem if they Mention Akwa Ibom in their wild dreams... can you Imagine them defending something this revealing ? that region is cursed, please for us to move forward as a Nation we have to let them go.

Abasi Amia mbufo ufen, amma ebo yak Akwa Ibom Ikienne. ..... Mme Inno mkpor

Your reasoning capacity is very shallow! Is it not obvious that FG is trying a cover up with all this phone conversations. What happened to the real video of SARS disrupting collation center? Where is Rotimi Amaechi phone conversation? So people lines are now been monitored! Choi freedom of speech is been murdered and all you care about is Biafra. Who cares about Akwa ibom and Biafra.
Re: Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R by Lordsocrates: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
IKEOHA2019:

Your reasoning capacity is very shallow! Is it not obvious that FG is trying a cover up with all this phone conversations. What happened to the real video of SARS disrupting collation center? Where is Rotimi Amaechi phone conversation? So people lines are now been monitored! Choi freedom of speech is been murdered and all you care about is Biafra. Who cares about Akwa ibom and Biafra.

what other evidence do u guys need this is audio evidence which the culprit knowing his implication in it, has refused partaking in investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.