Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies (12986 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG For Nigeria & The World / 2017 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by tosyne2much(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
chimadabadtguy:
mmm nko sss ni
Because your money no dey dia, you no want make the thing return abi? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by dabrightt: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
cutelover19:
Hmm, the spirit is moving me to say this to his people angry to guard them in the coming year, Here we go!!!
1. Many Nigerians will celebrate the new year. undecided
2. Many people will draft new year resolutions that they wouldn't observe grin
3. Rain will fall
4. Sun will shine shocked
5. Many people will be stranded in their village due to shortage of funds for transport cheesy
6. Nigerians should pray because i see some brouhaha in the 2017 budget angry
7. Some high profile Nigerians will die, let us pray hard against this angry grin
8. Nigerians will complain of the buhari government tongue
9. Hmm, i see natural disasters around the world, especially in asia and america grin
10. I see more political scheming this year, the leadership of APC and PDP should pray hard. angry shocked
11. Pay your tithe this year, yes, i see a deep hole in the pockets of those that don't pay sad
12. Arsenal fans, hmm. I see you leaving a tournament that real madrid won in may 2016. The spirit did not reveal the name, so figure it out for yourself grin grin grin grin
13. Nigeria will not go for Afcon tongue
14. Buhari will blame GEJ harder in 2017.
15. I see dollar rising cheesy, oh yes. Nigerians should pray for it to start dropping. hmm
16. I see rainy season starting late, harmattan will come!
17. I see many useless topics making frontpage on nairaland in 2017, e.g snakes, breast, celebrities, ten things......... and many trivialities. Nairalanders must pray against this.
18. I see buhari going abroad in 2017, Nigerians should pray for him. cry angry
19. Holy ghost congress and shiloh will hold in 2017, hallelujah grin
20. Hmmm, i see people call for the scrapping of NYSC. Graduates should pray harder for this to happen. cool
21. I see fulani herdsmen, chai. Pray my people! embarassed angry
22. I see more corruption allegations, a mighty politician will be indicted. Contact me for prayers if you're the one. grin
23. Donald Trump will be sworn in. He will make some mistakes at first. Yes, Americans should pray shocked
24. Nairaland mods, i see you moving this topic to FP. do not delay the prophecy of the man of god grin

Password = snake and tonto dikeh

cc seun, lalasticlala grin grin
Bro you feel you are enjoying yourself right you and people that got your post to fp...Let me just tell you reparcussion of what you just did...

N0 1. This is what the Sovereign LORD
says: Woe to the foolish prophets
who follow their own spirit and have
seen nothing! Ezekiel 13 vs 3

N0 2. And so I tell you, every kind of sin
and slander can be forgiven, but
blasphemy against the Spirit will not
be forgiven. matthew 12 vs 31

N0 3. 'But the prophet who speaks a
word presumptuously in My
name which I have not
commanded him to speak, or
which he speaks in the name of
other gods, that prophet shall
die.'. Deuteronomy 18:20

Be careful sir....You can make fun of anything not Holy spirit because when the repercusion come seun lalasticlala will still take it to front page am just begging you be careful please..
Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by cutelover19(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
dabrightt:
Bro you feel you are enjoying yourself right you and people that got your post to fp...Let me just tell you reparcussion of what you just did...

N0 1. This is what the Sovereign LORD
says: Woe to the foolish prophets
who follow their own spirit and have
seen nothing! Ezekiel 13 vs 3

N0 2. And so I tell you, every kind of sin
and slander can be forgiven, but
blasphemy against the Spirit will not
be forgiven. matthew 12 vs 31

N0 3. 'But the prophet who speaks a
word presumptuously in My
name which I have not
commanded him to speak, or
which he speaks in the name of
other gods, that prophet shall
die.'. Deuteronomy 18:20

Be careful sir....You can make fun of anything not Holy spirit because when the repercusion come seun lalasticlala will still take it to front page am just begging you be careful please..

thank you kind sir, but if you noticed i carefully avoided holy spirit, Jesus and God in my post. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
cutelover19:

My good brother, don't be hating eh! cheesy
From my profile, you can see that i was posting meaningful things but they never made FP (that's not a nice feeling undecided). So i discovered that you have to crase and be a clown to make FP.

#surefireFP tongue
Lol. Good for you. Am not attacking you either. It is your fun, and everyone caught it. Only that those mods brain, at times eh?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by dabrightt: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
cutelover19:

thank you kind sir, but if you noticed i carefully avoided holy spirit, Jesus and God in my post. Thanks again
you are welcome sir
Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by GGirll: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
I see Nigerians succeeding in this d year 2017
I see many single Nairalanders marry in 2017
I see many jobless Nairalanders getting reputable jobs in 2017
I see many Nigerians abroad making great news and headlines for d good reasons
I see corrupt politicians facing the wrath of God
I see shites in peace
I see construction of roads and infrastructural amenities getting to conclusions
I see ritualist killed by jungle justice
I see the rise of Apostolic Revival in Nigeria come 2017
I see Funke Akindele carrying her twins in 2017
I see peace in the Niger Delta region with them controlling 80% of their oil
I see foodstuffs very cheap in Nigeria that a bag of rice will sell for 7k per bag
I see no new disease
I see many bNigerian youths uniting and using their God-given brain to map out the way forward for Nigeria
I see Nigerian Nollywood Actors n Actresses becoming BORN AGAIN IN 2017
I see reduction in school fees, Accommodation fees in all Federal and Private Universities
I see Lecturing jobs for aspiring lecturers to be in Nairaland
I see Nairaland Jambites getting Admission
I see more Nairaland get togethers that will lead to marriages come 2017 starting from the beach party in January
I see great Nigeria and Long live Nairalanders IJNA
Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by Everblazinggg(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
I actually learned a lot from this. Most of this so called prophesys that are not balanced we will always hear .....pray to avoid it. So if it happens fine if not it's prayer answer just to be on the save side OK ooooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies by cutelover19(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Everblazinggg:
I actually learned a lot from this. Most of this so called prophesys that are not balanced we will always hear .....pray to avoid it. So if it happens fine if not it's prayer answer just to be on the save side OK ooooo
bros, your head get oil..................you're wise! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! / Why Is 26th December Tagged Boxing Day ??? / Get And Join Illuminati Kingdom Be Rich And Famous,call Agent Jude:09032222181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.