Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial (880 Views)

Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( / Quickteller Paypoint Implements Charge-free Transactions For Customers / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are doing good. Today I'm going to reveal the secret of getting free hosting for your site/blog on Google for life. You don't need to pay for hosting your site/blog especially if you are a newbie and you are just starting out. This tutorial worth money, but I will reveal it to you free of charge.

Stop paying for hosting services. The almighty Google is ready and willing to host your site/blog for free. The free hosting from Google is not like other free hosting that normally comes with forceful ads. Google will not force any ad on your site/blog.

This tutorial will save you a whole lot of money that you would've spend on hosting.

Note:
This service is good for simple sites/blogs. It is not ideal for havily loaded sites like turn key ecommence platforms.

The complete version of this tutorial is available in ebook format for free download in my facebook group. You can join the group to get free access to the download link here;
https://web./1844949509081101/?ref=bookmarks

I think this tutorial should be in the web master section. Mods pls help move it there.
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by isaac19: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2016
sure man.......educate us
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
isaac19:
sure man.......educate us
Update will come up tonight.... stay tune
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Start Your Blog With Blogger Now
Register a Domain Name

The first step is to register a domain name. A search on Google for “domain registrar” comes up with hundreds of results.. The process should only take you a few minutes.

Create a Blog on Blogger

Once your domain is registered, go to Blogger and create a new blog using a sub-domain of your choice, for example,. yourblog..com. Next go to your blog Settings > Basic.

Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Now click the option “+ Set up a third-party URL for your blog”. Enter the domain name you registered in Step 1 above in the space provided, Be sure to include the “www” part of the domain. The full domain name should be in the format http://www.yourblog.com.

Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
You should now be able to save the settings.
After you click Save, you should get an error similar to the screen shot below.

Take note of the two CNAMEs listed. Each CNAME is made up of two parts: Name, Label or Host; and Destination, Target or Points to. The first CNAME is the same for all bloggers/site owners. Name represents “www” and Destination “ghs.google.com.” The second CNAME is specific to your site and your Google Account, and thus differs for each site owner.

Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by markbenny(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice idea, but as you mentioned, there shouldd be a limit to the kind of blog you want to build with this method

I am sure this will be good for building landing pages or micro niche sites
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Next,
Update CNAMES with Your Domain Registrar

I am using GoDaddy for this example. Log into your domain registrar’s control panel and locate the DNS settings. Where it says, Name, Label or Host type in “www” and enter ghs.google.com as the Destination, Target or Points to. Repeat the process for the second CNAME.

1 Like

Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Question time.

Let me entertain some questions.
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
markbenny:
Nice idea, but as you mentioned, there shouldd be a limit to the kind of blog you want to build with this method

I am sure this will be good for building landing pages or micro niche sites
Yea, sure. With this method, you don't need to pay to host those mini sites/blogs. All you need to do is to register a domain name and let Google host the site/blog for you free. This is very good especially for newbies who are just starting out online because they can run their website/blog without the worry of renewing their hosting plan each month.
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by pat077: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
CosmicJames:

Yea, sure. With this method, you don't need to pay to host those mini sites/blogs. All you need to do is to register a domain name and let Google host the site/blog for you free. This is very good especially for newbies who are just starting out online because they can run their website/blog without the worry of renewing their hosting plan each month.
can someone get adsense approval through this method?
Re: How To Host Your Website Or Blog On Google Free Of Charge!! -Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2017
pat077:
can someone get adsense approval through this method?
Yea. If u follow adsense application process correctly, you will be approved

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 100btc With The Least Amount Of 0.0005btc = 300naira Within 30days / Re: potic closed / Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.