Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... (889 Views)

Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Have You Heard About Sport Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by collele(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Some one just sent me this message...."Are you desirous of earning Euros (€) and US Dollars ($) in a legitimate way?
Do you want to earn in gold too?Gold is money and everything else is credit - JP Morgan
This is a very wise choice of making money in our current state of economic recession in Nigeria.
I am an Executive Partner with Swiss Golden and I can show you how to do business online anywhere to get alerts into your bank account.
Sign up with €220 and earn €1890 in a month. In other words, invest N123,000 and earn N1.1m in one month.
Call or WhatsApp me on ***** to activate your earnings.
We will beat recession hands down."....

How real is this? who has ever heard of this?
Re: Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by Elkay3: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
If it sounds too good to be true, then it most probably isn't true.
Re: Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by SweetBanana: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
So,Sir, you don't recognise scam if you see one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by collele(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
I actually thought it was a scam...But the person who posted it is someone I respect so much...She's a former Human resources Manager of a multinational pharma company... That's why I decided to confirm if it's true...Thanks for your contributions anyway....
Re: Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by joshboo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
just try b get more info from ha naw!!!! it may b true sha@ d moment but may not last on d long run. use yur intuition Brov.
Re: Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
collele:
I actually thought it was a scam...But the person who posted it is someone I respect so much...She's a former Human resources Manager of a multinational pharma company... That's why I decided to confirm if it's true...Thanks for your contributions anyway....

Means nothing
Research, research, research
Re: Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander... by rchilee: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
collele:
Some one just sent me this message...."Are you desirous of earning Euros (€) and US Dollars ($) in a legitimate way?
Do you want to earn in gold too?Gold is money and everything else is credit - JP Morgan
This is a very wise choice of making money in our current state of economic recession in Nigeria.
I am an Executive Partner with Swiss Golden and I can show you how to do business online anywhere to get alerts into your bank account.
Sign up with €220 and earn €1890 in a month. In other words, invest N123,000 and earn N1.1m in one month.
Call or WhatsApp me on ***** to activate your earnings.
We will beat recession hands down."....

How real is this? who has ever heard of this?

Yes its real, send me pm

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Sellers Of Kyocera Photocopiers In Nigeria / The US Dollar Is The Most Efficient 419 Scam / Drywall Metal Stud, Metal Profile by Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.