Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? (4138 Views)

Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Krasid(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2013
Nowadays,a lot of Christians are finding it hard to read the Bible,forgetting the fact that the Bible is God's direct message for his people.So Christians,how often do you read the Bible?
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by k2039: 5:01am On Jul 14, 2013
I don't even know how often, but I go days without reading it atimes.

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Ferdinandu(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2013
Can't imagine going on without reading the Bible.That's the only reason that keep me going some days now otherwise other things says that this life is so worthless and futile to keep on living seriously.

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by mysticgal(f): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2013
i read it everyday,but today i woke up late,am preparing for church,oya idon vamose
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Chinwem(f): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Not everyday unfortunately
I m working on it.......the website www.ucb.co.uk is probably the only devotional that inspires me to read
I m inspired every time I go there
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by myners007: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
RIGHT FRM MY CHILDHOOD I VE WON NUMEROUS BIBLE VERSE RECITATION. TODAY IM ADDICTED TO D BIBLE.IM A JUNKIE FOR CHRIST

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Every night.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Every day naaa ni.....u no dey use devotional?.....OUR DAILY MANNA on point
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by koolet: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Me its only on sundays oo i only read constantly only when i have a quiz event 2 attend ...... embarassed
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Make I no lie, not often.
Last Bullet:
Blame it on Nairaland.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wednesday nd sunday wen I go to church..
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by koolet: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Anytime i need my passport
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by koolet: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Anytym i see muk*na in my dream... Or wen i see ma*latunji dat na baad omen so i quickly rush 2 my bible shocked 2 corteil ban in my place of work

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by koolet: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sum christains dont even have bible
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Pretyangel25(f): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Only on sundays
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by demelza: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
I read mine when Pastor is preaching which is twice a week
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by J0nyb0y(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mostly when the pastor calls a new refrence
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Daily. My devotional causes me to.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Simulacrum(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ferdinandu: Can't imagine going on without reading the Bible.That's the only reason that keep me going some days now otherwise other things says that this life is so worthless and futile to keep on living seriously.
Waow thumbs up man i envy u alot, 2 be veracious its been real long since i last read my bible or should i say mums bible, would turn a new live and get a bible so i could read from time to time.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Resting on top of my Wardrobe, at least I see it every now and then. Can't remember the last time I opened it, doesn't stop me from practicing the word.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by mekaboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sometimes I get so lazy to read, until I discovered a mailbox that GOD sends messages directly to me. All I do daily is to log on to www.godsmail.net. And I read the message I have for the day.

U can see the link too at my signature, its fun.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by PrettySpicey(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
I would say Monday to Saturday as Oga hubby and I use The Word for Today booklet for our morning devotions.
But on a personal level, I fail woefully. Must try to improve, really.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by abu0710102013: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
If christains read the bible there would be no christainity 2 day. This is just a concocted religion

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Goldenheart(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
I read it often....

"Your word ve i hid in my heart that i might not sin against thee"
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by kid7soccer(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
It not about readin ur bible everyday, it about readin ur bible and understandin wat it say
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Dawdy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
abu0710102013: If christains read the bible there would be no christainity 2 day. This is just a concocted religion
I wonder ooooo
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Image123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
so many sickle celled christians. Man lives by God's Word.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Message to Mukina
#Free Abu Mikey
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by faithego(f): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
I read my bible atleast twice a day
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by OdyOdy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
EVERYDAY (for a very long while now) It takes a lot of discipline. You just have to force your lazy self to do so and pray for a desire as you continue
That's what the Eutopian Eunuch did in Acts 8:25-40. He kept on looking on the word though he didn't understand and God saw a desire to know and sent Philip to him. The same way God will send the holyspirit to teach us personally as we look into his Word. Actually, our job is just to look upon the word and the Holy Spirit breathes on it and it becomes life to our souls! Enjoy God!

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
I read my Bible everyday cos it is the spiritual food for my spirit.
I am expected to grow spiritually.

The False Promise Of The Prosperity Gospel: Why I Called Joel Osteen And Joyce / How To Prepare For The Glory Of God / Why Are You Angry With God?