Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,094 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Napoli Chief Would Sell His Wife, Says Maradona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Chief Would Sell His Wife, Says Maradona (450 Views)

They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Pai / Messi Will Make Argentina Return, Says Maradona / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Napoli Chief Would Sell His Wife, Says Maradona by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Diego Maradona has joked that Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis would sell his wife for the sake of money after he allowed Gonzalo Higuaín to join Juventus in the summer.

"I already said that his [Higuain's] 36 goals with Napoli last season were a miracle. De Laurentiis would also be willing to sell his wife!" the club legend told Sky Sport.

"He saw that Juve needed a striker and sold him to them. I think that these decisions should be a matter of heart........."

Read more: http://www.footballmole.com/2016/12/napoli-chief-would-sell-his-wife-says.html?m=1

Re: Napoli Chief Would Sell His Wife, Says Maradona by khattab02: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hehehehehe........ grin grin grin

This guy is a joker!!!

Higuain too wants to go naa..

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Football Clubs And Their Mandate - Segun Olarinmoye / 2017 AFCON Quarter Finals / Premier League: Chelsea Beat Swansea To Go 11 Points Clear On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.