Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video (57598 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
taketime2019:
GOVERNMENT please tell us the truth.

Sir u need to visit d forest so that u can analyse the truth of wat is going on base on what u see physically
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by samolistic80(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
[b][/b]But we were told that sambisa forest had been captured and to converted to Army training ground ! I'm getting confuse !
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by Olukat(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
What about the chibok girls that were used as shield lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't know what to believe in this country again.
I'm here waiting for 2019 cool cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by favourmic(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
How true is this
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by soldierboi16(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Did u kill, catch dem or u chased them away to relocate and restrike again? Confused 😏😏
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by cybriz82(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
shey na video we go chop? y cnt dey get rid of dis so calld bokoharam for once n let us hear words...as far as am concern d boko r till winnin until d day dem show us shekau on chain or dead.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by boyt1: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Vickiweezy:
All these ones na careless stories.
Why wait until shekau announced he is still alive before releasing this video??
Boko Haram still dey operate, Buhari + FG just lied to nigerians.
Buhari and his media propaganda is too elementary. They must learn how to lie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by magmack: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Vickiweezy:
All these ones na careless stories.
Why wait until shekau announced he is still alive before releasing this video??
Boko Haram still dey operate, Buhari + FG just lied to nigerians.

This one Na video?
They sent graghical photoshops around saying they defeated boko haram
Double standard government.
Yimmu.....,...,....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by cardoctor(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pulverise them
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by koolguy88(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
Why can't they just kill shecow and his members and let's rest because this post negate the fact shecow says they are cool where they are on front page. grin grin grin grin
this your she cow na waaoooooow
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by NLbully(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
The same sambisa where your troops dey chop suya abi

Muhammadu Lai Buratai Deris GodGod grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by ogologoamu: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Caseless:
Doubters, where art thou?
Chase them away to where?
I only see BH taking cover.
How can the NA watch them flee.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by dacovajnr: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Femich18:
Agreed you saw them flee and couldn't bombard them from the air, OK. But why didn't the ground force do something?These criminals will regroup in another forest and start to cause menace.
Somebody is not saying the truth somewhere
The pix were taken before the airstrike Sire
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by ogologoamu: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Femich18:
Agreed you saw them flee and couldn't bombard them from the air, OK. But why didn't the ground force do something?These criminals will regroup in another forest and start to cause menace.
Somebody is not saying the truth somewhere

Thank you very much, I doubt if US Army can do this, I mean seeing a terrorist group taking cover and videoing them to show the masses.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by Besto(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Deseo:
Guys I'm scared of entering 2017, its my first time. Should I enter with one leg? undecided

No go wish bad thing for yourself oo
Out of talk wey no funnny
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by ogologoamu: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
magicminister:
Nawao

The Nigerian armed forces are very notorious for torturing a goat till it agrees that it's a dog.
All I am trying to say is that I am really skeptical these are bokoharam members.

Where are the weapons?

We only bought Qu'ran and duplicate his flag to give to our president.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by moffat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
sir no video na pisure wey dey see
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by Femich18(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
dacovajnr:
The pix were taken before the airstrike Sire
I watched it on channels news last night when Irabor was showing clips of the fleeing terrorist... My question is why didn't they bombard them from the air immediately? He said they may have use the girls as Shield but what about the soldiers on the ground?
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by adedehinbo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
Why can't they just kill shecow and his members and let's rest because this post negate the fact shecow says they are cool where they are on front page. grin grin grin grin
what is this one saying?bros re u sure u speaking English?
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by weblord1900: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Drop the bomb in the centre na.. cry
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by kevoh(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Clone2020:
I used to think this Sambisa forest was a myth. So these guys really live in a forest?
No it's not a myth. Many Nigerians think Sambisa forest is just one street!Sambisa forest is about ten times (or even more) the size of Lagos state. Imagine how large Lagos is, the amount of Soldiers/army it will take to effectively hold/secure lagos. Now compare this to how difficult it will be to replicate same for the Soldiers in a forest that is more than ten times larger than Lagos, terrain different from lagos and a whole lots of things that can happen in a forest.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by kilode100(f): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
magicminister:
Nawao

The Nigerian armed forces are very notorious for torturing a goat till it agrees that it's a dog.
All I am trying to say is that I am really skeptical these are bokoharam members.

Where are the weapons?

My old time boyfriend, how is you?
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by sunshineV(f): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cool movie grin
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by ogologoamu: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kabir2Mohammad:

Sir u need to visit d forest so that u can analyse the truth of wat is going on base on what u see physically. Btw, Is like I don't have sense.

We can see it from your comment.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by opribo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Since when did our army become news casters, first they said they have killed shekau, next they said they have defeated boko now they are saying they have invaded sambisa and routed it even showing pictures of boko guys running away and so what next. The question is did you capture Shekauo or did you rescue the remaining Chibok girls or did you discover anything new from what we already know such as the names of their sponsors or their supply route. We cannot continue like this, if this govt thinks the best way to lead a country is through playing to the gallery thats too bad. time is running out on the govt they should embark on true and real achievement rather than all this cosmetic and playing to the gallery strategy.

As long as the leaders of boko are still at large, as long as the brainwashed suicide bombers are still at large then it is sure that the inherent danger is still there. They should expect a part on the back for merely telling us that the army has invaded the stronghold of boko, that is their job afterall to defend our nation. They should do the needful to get the nations applause. Get shekau dead or alive just as USA did to Osama and rescue the girls held in bondage anything short of that then the scam is real.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Soooo BH can be dealt with like this and FG were playing dummy allowing countless civilians and military personnel loose their lives for nothing?
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by nonjebose(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Femich18:

I watched it on channels news last night when Irabor was showing clips of the fleeing terrorist... My question is why didn't they bombard them from the air immediately? He said they may have use the girls as Shield but what about the soldiers on the ground?
The operation cannot be regarded as a success. The BH fled and all that could be done is to capture it on video. At what point did they leave the radar? Can NA still pinpoint their present locations ( cause they are most likely scattered)? I hope this group can be done with already.
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by wintersnow(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
Lol

Nah everything dem dey watch for ya hand
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by Ten12(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na so video dey show? Ok now dat dey re running are we not suppose to have snipers in army as part of de grand force that can Dem down??
Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by jbcul4ril(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
northvietnam:
but Army talk say them Don finish Boko... boys..

how these ones take resurrect
obviously you are still an undergraduate to ask this question. Take your time to google terrorist and their activities. They initiate and grow members faster than any other fraternity in the world.

As we speak they are multiplying. It does not start in Nigeria and will not end here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video by walosky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stale news!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) / Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage / Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.