Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? (36302 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Noblesoul123: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Moreoffaith(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na that disease wey that pastor prophesized then grin
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
DDeliverer:
A sexually transmitted demon can simply be defined as a demon you contract when you engage in unprotected sex. wait, * this doesn't sound right.

Hilarious New Year comment.

So condoms now protect from demons transmission baa!
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chineke we are not safe at all. Please what if we use condoms and lubricate it with holy oil, Will these demons still be transmitted?

6 Likes

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Zane2point4(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by dhardline(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well I don't really know much about this but a guy one told me that after he slept with a girl he

noticed that he started having body odor that smelt just like the girls vagina. Even after taking his

bath with all types of soup and antiseptics it still persisted for months that he had to go see a

spiritual man who told him he had to undergo deliverance. Dunno if this qualifies though but that

story really scared the craps outta me.

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by free2ryhme: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
akintom:

I have asked the author of the "discovery" of the above "physico-spiritual" disease or syndrome, to provide details of his discovery, but he's not responded.

Can anyone, who knows what this author is talking about, provide enlightenment on the nature of the disease, how it can be diagnosed, how it can be prevented and treated.

Am tempted to assume whether this is the STD that Pastor Adeboye predicted its emergence this year.

You have contacted demons

Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by holyfather(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
akintom:

Is that all?
Read the book!
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
There is no such thing as a sexually transmitted demon. All these new age teachings introduced by pentecostal preachers need be countered by truth. Please where in the Bible is there even a remote reference to a person getting possessed by a demon through sexual intercourse? It just cant happen

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Richy4(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Who is the carrier of the demon disease....The man or the woman....Can it be protected by condoms....OP Stop reading karishika books
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by remiotega: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Vacancy !!
The services of a female private home tutor is needed urgently at Onipanu Lagos.
To teach two pupils ,Nurs 2 and Pry 2.
Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays.
For two hours .
Interested persons should please call
This is not a scam please ,if you are qualified ,you resume immediately.
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by citas(f): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
to my own perspective, wat I think is this, we all know dat when two people engage in sex, there is bodily contact, 'fluid contact' (semen, blood, saliva ), summarily, the two share so many tinz in common. sex is like a covenant that binds the two together( physically and spiritually) and talking abt the spiritual aspect, that is where the demons come in.

dunno if this makes sense.

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Jacko1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Haha

Sexually transmitted demons

You will fear
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
akintom:

How can you explain or establish this assertion.

Why are you asking people to prove an assertion that you can test yourself. Here is what you do.
1. If you are male, look for one of those women that worships snakes, demons or even trees. I suggest maybe the Osun Grove - the Arugba ( who carries the calabash for that year would be excellent)
2. Question them thoroughly to ensure that they believe that they have contact with ethereal powers
3. Sleep with them in the place of their choice, taking care to satisfy any conditionalities they might impose.
4. Do this sufficient frequency to ensure that you have been significantly exposed to every theoretic liklihood of "contamination"
5. Assume a hibernation period of say 60-90 days ( I have drawn this out of a hat. You might want to fine tune it)
6. Report back to the house that you are emotionally, physiologically, physically and spiritually unchanged.
7. Do check that she has no stds so that those in opposition don't blame this on spiritual forces.

Announce " Myth busted"

I think this is is a more scientific method than asking random people to prove or disprove a point without empirical evidence.

Good luck.

9 Likes

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by KAHNUL(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
religion has made so many turn stupid....dont say things that are imaginary cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by OluDare01(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
If you have sex with someone possessed by demons
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sexually transmitted demons is an STD that Nigerian Christians made up. It affects only Nigerians and can only be treated by a Nigerian Pastor.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yarduni:
Religion ehn, Just watch how people will seriously dissect very vague and abstract topic like this. SMH

The op is not making sense. Just love your neighbor and do good.
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by whitebeard(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think it what offspring should be protected from..when a father and mother bad behavior gene are embedded in a baby...how do u think the child will behave...what do u think u would call the child.

Everyone has his or her own demon.
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by leofab(f): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cool
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by free2ryhme: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
kropotkin2:
There is no such thing as a sexually transmitted demon. All these new age teachings introduced by pentecostal preachers need be countered by truth. Please where in the Bible is there even a remote reference to a person getting possessed by a demon through sexual intercourse? It just cant happen

It truly exist

Don't deceive yourself if you sleep around one day monkey will go market and not return
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by free2ryhme: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
whitebeard:
I think it what offspring should be protected from..when a father and mother bad behavior gene are embedded in a baby...how do u think the child will behave...what do u think u would call the child.

Everyone has his or her own demon.

The OP is referring to spiritual demons not the two minutes madness everyone is born with
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by mablie(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Sexually transmitted demons is an STD that Nigerian Christians made up. It affects only Nigerians and can only be treated by a Nigerian Pastor.
Very soon one of the pastors will start selling an "ointment" that will cure the "sufferers" of the ailment.
Con artists they all are

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

It truly exist

Don't deceive yourself if you sleep around one day monkey will go market and not return
Bros such a teaching is a recent unbiblical one brought to fore by imaginative pentecostal preachers. Where in the Christian bible does it mention that it is even remotely possible?

2 Likes

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by free2ryhme: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
kropotkin2:
Bros such a teaching is a recent unbiblical one brought to fore by imaginative pentecostal preachers. Where in the Christian bible does it mention that it is even remotely possible?

You live in a world that is open to spiritual interference. Not everything is mention in the bible eg is smoking weed, cocaine, cigar (cigarette) mentioned in the bible
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Eliu(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
A lot of people find it difficult to believe.. while some plainly deny that demons can be transmitted through sex, why? Because they are guilty of it. The best way a man can accumulate demons is through sex. Testimonies and accounts of people from crusades who were being delivered..many of which i had witnessed.. A Disorganized life, nightmares(having terrible dreams) , rage, unqueched hunger for sex, uncontrolled lust, academic failure, failed business, violent characters, all these and much more are mostly demonic manifestations.. Many have Lost it in this generation and it only takes prayers and the grace of God to bring about restoration.

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by HARDDON: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Chineke we are not safe at all. Please what if we use condoms and lubricate it with holy oil, Will these demons still be transmitted?

N @ agentofallah

For dump comments like these suicide bombers in form of human demons should be barred from commenting on christian threads!

U create a section for them to frollick n talk about their wack ways, no christian bothers them, but when its a christian thread they come deficating on it like fulani herdsmen n their cattles. Yet mods keep mum!

@ op, better we obey God n avoid all these extra baggage
Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
HARDDON:

N @ agentofallah

For dump comments like these suicide bombers in form of human demons should be barred from commenting on christian threads!

U create a section for them to frollick n talk about their wack ways, no christian bothers them, but when its a christian thread they come deficating on it like fulani herdsmen n their cattles. Yet mods keep mum!

@ op, better we obey God n avoid all these extra baggage
So if i use condom with holy oil i am safe? Answer my question please i don't want to be infected with demons sad.

3 Likes

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by HARDDON: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idrismusty97:
So if i use condom with holy oil i am safe? Answer my question please i don't want to be infected with demons sad.

No u wudnt!
Rather
Use d middle sheet from your Unholy quran n wrap ur uncastrated tiny tin
Smelling droid

1 Like

Re: What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2017
HARDDON:

No u wudnt!
Rather
Use d middle sheet from your Unholy quran n wrap ur uncastrated tiny tin
Smelling droid
But wouldn't the sheet fall off while romping? Don't you think condom with holy oil as lubricant is the most effective?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.