Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage (688 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by WanaG(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Singer Trey Songz spent one of his last nights of 2016 in jail after throwing a tantrum at the Big Show At The Joe concert at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit.

The promoters of the show had warned the R&B crooner that once his time was up, they were going to cut him off, done or not. True to their words, as soon as Trey's set entered overtime, they flipped the switch.

Trey Songz, 32, was mad (despite the fact that he was repeatedly warned), and proceeded to enter Hulk mode. He threw things into the crowd and kicked in a speaker. He threw around a lot of sound equipment, and even ripped a drum open.

Source: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/trey-songz-arrested-after-throwing-tantrum-on-stage/
Re: Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by duullie88(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Like batch of oshogbo weed he bought never finish cry cry
Re: Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chie trey you know you my every lasting crush why you embarrassed yourself like that? embarassed
Re: Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by Berbierklaus(f): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Chie trey you know you my every lasting crush why you embarrassed yourself like that? embarassed
I think your crush is suffering from a mental breakdown,just like kanye cheesy
put a call through to him
Re: Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I think your crush is suffering from a mental breakdown,just like kanye cheesy
put a call through to him
lol leave my trey alone man. grin

He's only human.
Re: Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by Berbierklaus(f): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
rokiatu:
lol leave my trey alone man. grin
He's only human.
He use crack doesn't he? your trey? shocked
Re: Trey Songz Arrested After Throwing Tantrum On Stage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

He use crack doesn't he?
your trey? shocked
he's my trey. The only crush that I never unfelt for.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares The Best Way To Advertise Beer / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Gushes Over Her Husband As He Marks His Birthday- PIX / Reekado Banks Showcase New Dance Step For His New Album(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.