Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon (26977 Views)

Late Oladips Refused To Release His Album Until He Got Justice For Mohbad(vid) / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “No Bad Songz” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by celebgistz: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Popular Nigerian musician Kizz Daniel shared some lovely photos rocking a black outfit and a beret as he is set to release his sophomore studio album ''No Bad Songz'' soon

See photos below

Source: https://celebgistz.com/kizz-daniel-swagged-up-as-he-is-set-to-release-his-album-no-bad-songz/

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by celebgistz: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2018

1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by OfficialBianca: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by nelsonebby(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
This guy dey always press phone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Ehiscotch(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Let the album fly, boy. We so cannot wait.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Beautyprincess(f): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Explosion in Nasarawa Lafia, can someone uplaod the news pls
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by ladyF(f): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Anticipating some nice jamz...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by nabegibeg: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
celebgistz:
Popular Nigerian musician Kizz Daniel shared some lovely photos rocking a black outfit and a beret as he is set to release his sophomore studio album ''No Bad Songz'' soon

See photos below

Source: https://celebgistz.com/kizz-daniel-swagged-up-as-he-is-set-to-release-his-album-no-bad-songz/

grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by kayc0(f): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018

13 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by nabegibeg: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beautyprincess:

you can also upload too

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Joemetry(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Underrated artiste...

He's better than many hype artiste I know in this country...

11 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Today him rep buccaneer tomorrow him go rep aye...which 1 him belong? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beautyprincess:
https://www.nairaland.com/4725508/gas-explosion-lafia-nasarawa-state
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is my guy and beret na like 5 and 6. Wetin happen gaaan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Joemetry(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beautyprincess:

It's since been uploaded ma'am.
Just check.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by DIKEnaWAR: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Still searching for the "swagged up". undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by 3kay945(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beautyprincess:

Seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Beautyprincess(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
nabegibeg:

you can also upload too
but i wasnt there, just gat a call from there
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Beautyprincess(f): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Joemetry:

It's since been uploaded ma'am.
Just check.
thanks Dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Joemetry(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by olawapaxy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin
ladyF:
Anticipating some nice jamz...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
u again;....where u go all dis while?..i be think say u newly weeded husband say make u no login again ni
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by val4sure(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
One of the most talented artiste we have, any song him sing must blow, respect.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by nabegibeg: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beautyprincess:

but i wasnt there, just gat a call from there

we also are not there too, you are the first with such information.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by nepapole(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
nelsonebby:
This guy dey always press phone
Mayb he is a shyguy.
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by 2extremes(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only God knows why this guy is underappreciated in the industry.
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by tribalistseun: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
So they increase his N30,000 salary at last?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Beautyprincess(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by eseveli(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
dis boy go dey sleep with beret
Re: Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon by Beautyprincess(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
nabegibeg:

we also are not there too, you are the first with such information.
well am sorry sir for getting you angry, it has been posted here earlier around 1:15pm. a good Nairalander has shown me the Topic.u can also check it out and ease ur ash! tnks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post / Reports Of Violence Trail Mayorkun's Ibadan Concert As Davido's Bouncer Fights / Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.