Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos (42672 Views)

Man Throws 4-Month-Old Son Into River Uti In Niger State / Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by zarakay(f): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Not fair at all
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
angry fear men with a temper, that bail money is too small jor
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by AWONEYAN(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness
She won fi owo to e Sha?.... Read again
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by purem(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided
Where is your empirical evidence?

How can a Chinese be falling off a building in Nigeria and CCTV camera capture am

Op be kyaful undecided

Bro adon tire 4dem oo
All dis our bloggers 4
NL... Na so dem go dey
Lie....
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
How do people end up with psychos for partners? Na wa o.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by curvilicious: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided

How can a Chinese be falling off a building in Nigeria and CCTV camera capture am

Op be kyaful undecided

I thot it was only me that noticed it o

Chinese called Oghenekevbewe?

Abeg give us true evidence.
How i go take know say na true
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by jinxet2000: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
His MMM has failed him! remember to call 112 abi na 211

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by jericco1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmm
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided

Op be kyaful undecided
Are you a stupid person?
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:
shocked blood of Obatala and the sperm of Jesus!!! shocked
u don't joke with every thing

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by purem(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dis is a Chinese movie

Hw e kom take turn 2news

And everybody don dey bilivam
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:
u don't joke with every thin u atheist

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by BIDOO(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
50,000 bail for attempted murder ?

our justice system is sick
are you in the court room during proceeding?
Do you have the indepth of what led to the situation?
Never understand the world by media!
The woman might have jump herself to avoid further assault
Stay bless
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

I assume you did not peruse the write-up.... "attempted murder" was not mentioned anywhere in the news. Please be guided!!
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by wellmax(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness
Jameskelvin:
Afonjas and crime..sb help with that j.zuma meme

Long live tribalistic morons. So Kema is no longer an IBO name?

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by orjikuramo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
For goodness sake, didn't u guys see "file photo for illustration" under the image. U guys are the reason most primary school teachers are dying of migraine
Franky826:
undecided

Op be kyaful undecided
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by mzzhavilah(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dis is funni I swear.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

Bail has little to do with the severity of the accusation. In the eyes of the law he is innocent at this present time so setting a very high bail amount would be unfair. Note that i highlighted the word accusation because as at now, legally, it is just that: an accusation. The news report says he's guilty but the court has not yet said so. I'm saying all this with the assumption that you know that bail does not mean the man gets to go scott-free. This is the same as anywhere in the world.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Sirmuel1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:

So painful....

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Lotel: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided

Op be kyaful undecided
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
orjikuramo:
For goodness sake, didn't u guys see "file photo for illustration" under the image. U guys are the reason most primary school teachers are dying of migraine

I believe he is just making a joke out of the photo itself, saying that chinese are too fast and acrobatic or something, for them to be caught falling on camera

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Trippledee(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Khd95 post=52363626]Afonja nd wickedness[/quote

May GOD forgive u
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ThinkSmarter: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
After this, the woman will believe the man of the house.
She won show sey she be warri girl.
But God forbid, this one Na boiling anger that seriously need deliverance.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Lotel: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided

Op be kyaful undecided
Uve got a goat's brain, the picture is just a sample of what happened, mumu
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by bayinq25(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness
wailing omo ale spotted
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ogologoamu: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided

Op be kyaful undecided

Is it that you can't comprehend or what, the op said that the pics there is for illustration.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by sleeknick: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Flinging things... grin

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Point of correction: mad man threw his wife from several story building
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by trumpclinton247: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:
.. God have mercy on your soul...you just an ant if God remember you....dont quote me...but be careful and bewarned with what you write...
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by chachanga: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
end of love be dat

may God keep delivering us from FATAL LOVE

all the way from I DO to I DON'T to I FALL...na wa o!
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Cletus77(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
but was d fool alright? Imean d husband
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Franky826: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
stexsy:
i swear you never read that post, you just rushed to comment, if not you would seen the "file photo for illustration by the side of the photo.

Now that you have sworn I never read it where is your own empirical evidence I didn't read it? undecided

I read it word after word ever before you logged in and what I did is called 'sarcasm' now take your sh!t back undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.