Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos (42689 Views)

Man Throws 4-Month-Old Son Into River Uti In Niger State / Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Orikinla1: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2016

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Franky826: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lotel:
Uve got a goat's brain, the picture is just a sample of what happened, mumu

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided
Where is your empirical evidence?

How can a Chinese be falling off a building in Nigeria and CCTV camera capture am

Op be kyaful undecided
he said it was for illustration, the photo
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ogtavia(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
50,000 bail for attempted murder ?

our justice system is sick
maybe you didn't read properly...they didn't call it attempted murder...the id.iots called it assault...a slap is an assault,a punch is an aggravated assault...a push leading to a fall from a storey high is attempted murder...but the mumus didn't see it dat way...I weep for our judicial system...
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

the justice system is sick
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Franky826: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
freecocoa:
Are you a stupid person?

Is this one talking to me?
undecided

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Franky826: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
he said it was for illustration, the photo

Read it clearly, am speaking my own language. Thank you wink
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Dopeluiz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness

ode, na urhobo people dem be...
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:

Read it clearly, am speaking my own language. Thank you wink
what?
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Franky826: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogologoamu:

Is it that you can't comprehend or what, the op said that the pics there is for illustration.

Too hard for you to comprehend what I did?? undecided
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by yinkslinks(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by K9Uneet(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
mytime24:
Evil
Babe, you make sense like kilode. I don dey trip die.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by mytime24(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
K9Uneet:

Babe, you make sense like kilode.
I don dey trip die.
tnkya

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by AntiWailer: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
ChukwuemekaVal:
I assume you did not peruse the write-up.... "attempted murder" was not mentioned anywhere in the news. Please be guided!!

Push a politician's son from a storey building and check your charge sheet

Mr. Guider.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by modivaz(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Domestic violence...God help us
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by AntiWailer: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogtavia:
maybe you didn't read properly...they didn't call it attempted murder...the id.iots called it assault...a slap is an assault,a punch is an aggravated assault...a push leading to a fall from a storey high is attempted murder...but the mumus didn't see it dat way...I weep for our judicial system...

I read it.

What u explained only corroborate the fact that the justice system is sick.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by AntiWailer: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
SmartyPants:

Bail has little to do with the severity of the accusation. In the eyes of the law he is innocent at this present time so setting a very high bail amount would be unfair. Note that i highlighted the word accusation because as at now, legally, it is just that: an accusation. The news report says he's guilty but the court has not yet said so. I'm saying all this with the assumption that you know that bail does not mean the man gets to go scott-free. This is the same as anywhere in the world.

I disagree bro. bail condition is proportional to the gravity of the accusation.

He is not guilty yet but he is accused.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by alizma: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness

mumu, that name doesn't sound afonja-like. repent and don't let hatred kill b you.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ogtavia(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

I read it.

What u explained only corroborate the fact that the justice system is sick.
obviously....i wasn't disputing ur assertion.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
emassflourish:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-e6g3-CYz_6c/WGUepvlDb5I/AAAAAAAAGm4/cjtKmMZuY-A8s-hAX6JV21AHmYQIxA6ngCLcB/s320/woman%2Bfalls.jpg[/img] File photo for illustration

you want to tell me dat u were ready with a camera ,just waiting for the man to release his wife on air

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/man-throws-wife-off-storey-building/
nonsense!
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
her slippers did not fall off her feet!
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by kunleham(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness
Oga, face frontĀ”!! Does that name sounds Yoruba to your tired ears. Grow up little boy.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Who snap the pishure?
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by matoyeh(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Franky826:
undecided
Where is your empirical evidence?

How can a Chinese be falling off a building in Nigeria and CCTV camera capture am

Op be kyaful undecided
abeg tell that dumped mumu
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by mistashevy: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
another people killing this country is our media they will pick story spice it up so that people can visit there page t the end enrich there pocket i believe it only a myopic people will believe Nigerian media it has been proving severally how would the husband pushes his wife from story building and broke her two legs yet the judge release him on bill and for those of you judging this man you are wrongl even in bible Matthew 7:1-5 and secondly where is the prove t lest picture or video to back this up yeye people.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2016
nepapole:

I tire no be small.

look at the caption, it says File Photo, only for ilustration!
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by delishpot: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Tell her to leave him now, she will say what would people say? Some men and women love to leave only in caskets.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by JuneOctober(f): 3:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Which one be Afonja again? Smh... Don't be too quick to judge. There should be something reasonable to say than just 'Afonja'. I am sure if it's an Igbo guy's name that's written there, you'd restrain yourself from typing. Same goes to the Yorubas...
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by UncleJudax(m): 3:11am On Dec 30, 2016
ringi82:
Its called Post recessive effect..
but a bag of rice cant get you an "up and down"...he probably collected some from his neighbors. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Khd95:
Afonja nd wickedness
The Guy Is Either Isoko Or Urhobo.
Re: Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos by ChynoBEATS: 5:33am On Dec 30, 2016
AntiWailer:

Well 50k aint enough tho but still the financial capability should be weigh thoroughly 1st before setting bail conditions... N 2ndly... He ought to be in Prison for some months b4 being granted bail.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) / Lady's Corpse Dumped In A Drainage In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.