Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story (52181 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / An Odyssey Of A Professional Teacher Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by tuscani: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Niceee

But let olodo Buhari do Jamb 500 times, he would fail 500times.
you can lie. If he write 500 times he will fail 600 times. Do you think they call him dullard for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by buffalowings: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
I like those shoes
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life4Varnity:

I think say na only wizkid and davido you sabi follow ni on twitter

Oya follow am sharply make you self dey see wonders jare bro

Happy xmas

I only like DAVIDO.. grin but this new man is another sizzling hot cheesy love his achievement in his life.. I hope he is still single... Hahahah
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Orikinla1: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
jonhemma11:
Inspiring story of Precious Ogechi,a Nigerian man from Port Harcourt who wrote JAMB 7 times.He wrote.....

'My Story

After my secondary education, I decided to further my studies.
I wrote the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th JAMB exams and they were all cancelled. I decided to take the bull by the horn. I went to Enugu State University for a pre-degree program. On the completion of the program, I was offered a course in faculty of Science but the cultism in the institution as at then was unbearable for me, having being attacked twice. I decided to use the 5th JAMB that was released to study at University of Port Harcourt. Then ASUU had a protracted strike that lasted for over six months, I needed to write a 6th JAMB and I scored 274 but that score couldn’t offer me admissions as the two JAMBS were combined because the strike entered another year. After the first 6yrs at home, WAEC too was cancelling my results and I wrote WAEC/NECO four times. I was frustrated, mocked, criticized and called a failure. Some of my classmates were already youth Corpers. Many out of pity told me to quit because school wasn’t for me. The criticisms, mockery and name calling from people that didn’t know what I was passing through compounded my issues and I started thinking of quitting/suicide.
One evening, my brother in-law/mentor told me “Ogechi nobody can frustrate or determine the outcome of your life except you, don’t quit trying, you’ll be whatever you want to be” I repeated that to myself over a hundred times that night and I assumed the position of a CEO in my life.
I enrolled for another pre-degree program in University of Port Harcourt, and wrote the 7th JAMB and it was also canceled but thank God I passed the BASIC program. So to gain admissions to do a bachelors program, I wrote JAMB 7times, WAEC/NECO 4times and Pre-degree 2times.
However, when I finally entered University, I passed Rivers State government scholarship exams to study abroad but few weeks to departure, another government took over in 2007 and cancelled the scholarship. But I told myself I must study in Nigeria and abroad.

People called me a failure but, I don’t know if I am still a failure, if school is for me now or not, or if am still bewitched as people said..
All I can remember now is that I have done BSc in Nigeria, Masters in Safety and Environmental Management in UK, have seven additional professional certifications, qualified as a Chartered Environmentalist in UK and have worked both in Nigeria & Scotland.
I have learnt that setbacks are actually strongholds in disguise if we don’t quit trying.
I have learnt that persistence wears off every resistance.
I have also learnt as a Christian that if your faith says Yes, God won’t say No, only be DETERMINED.

I give God ALL the glory and shame to the devil'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/inspiring-story-of-precious-ogechi-who.html?m=1
Congratulations Ogechi.
Your means God's time.
You are a great man.
Almighty God JEHOVAH will make you a greater leader among your peers.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Sike(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Niceee

Yes but He's your president now.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Life4Varnity: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I only like DAVIDO.. grin but this new man is another sizzling hot cheesy love his achievement in his life.. I hope he is still single... Hahahah

Trapqueen Haba

Maka why na

He is not single. Me am single jare

Lemme know u na so I can trap u na

Come and be ma Xmas gift pls

Biko follo me at eguntoja1 on IG.

Just wanna know you ni o
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by goingape: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
Oga, u try o. All is well that ends well...7 years don reach Uche serve hin master for onitsha become Oga himself.
but 7 years you still dey do ashawo undecided

when you won graduate?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by FILEBE(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
how old is he?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Trapqueen Haba

Maka why na

He is not single. Me am single jare

Lemme know u na so I can trap u na

Come and be ma Xmas gift pls

Biko follo me at eguntoja1 on IG.

Just wanna know you ni o

grin

So ur on IG too? cheesy okieee... I will make an IG and follow u... kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by chikason68(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
JAMB 7 TIMES! Hmmm, when on my 2nd attempt my dad brought in an undergraduate to come supply chips for me in the exam hall. I can forget how humilated i felt.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Handsomecole(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Like seriously, I had tears rolling down my cheeks after reading.
I just learnt that failure is when you stop trying.
Never Give Up!!!
I thank God for him, the God that did it for him will also do it for me. (Amen)
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Tiffbuxas: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
Chai, I didn't read it cos its too long buh I know for sure that it's a touching story
honestly u shud go back and read it. Pls
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by SexyNairalander: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
honestly u shud go back and read it. Pls
ok I will. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by INTROVERT(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
goingape:
but 7 years you still dey do ashawo undecided

when you won graduate?

Hahahahahhahahahahaha... Nice one grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by bossoflife(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Quitters don't win and winners don't quit. Nice effort
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Temysteve(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Journey of a thousand mile start today!!! Different strokes for different folks..
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by redcliff: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
himkers:
this man and buhary get same story line

Lmao!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Life4Varnity: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

So ur on IG too? cheesy okieee... I will make an IG and follow u... kiss

Thank u

Ow soon biko. +27632129370
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Thank u

Ow soon biko. +27632129370

grin

Is that for whatsapp too? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Life4Varnity: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Yes o trapqueen
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Life4Varnity: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

I made a mistake. It should be +27632129390
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Yes o trapqueen

grin

Ooh okies... Got it wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Life4Varnity: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Ooh okies... Got it wink cheesy

Sorry I made a mistake. It should be +27632129390
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by joshk(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is the kind of stories or news I prefer reading. It gives hope to people passing tru d same situation and it motivate them not to give up.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Sorry I made a mistake. It should be +27632129390

No worries grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by noziz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chai!!! but u fail plenty times sha!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Sirpluv: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice motivation! . . . . . . . Am revved up! . .
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Nedufreeman(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
hakeem4:
This guy wrote jamb 7 times, I'm definitely sure he's already a jamb staff. Because if you write jamb 5 times you would be given a jamb id card angry

I remember the time I failed jamb. When ever I touch the remote my parents would say I'm irritating them, even if I slice bread they'd say I'm making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Aniedi30(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Congrats bro I pass through the same and today am a testimony..
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by gabby1002(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Niceee
Are you ok at all?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tolbanks:

Hmmmmmmmmm!

How many times you don write JAMB
I wrote jamb 3times. Come finally use pre-degree enter sch. Haf served since lastyr. Am jx tapping into his post uni testimony
Re: Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story by Jaydenjohnson(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
This guy don suffer pass job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) / University Of Ibadan Zoological Garden (pictures) / Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.